Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
i miss the guys that would communicate in Age of empires or Warcraft soundboards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

ArfJason posted:

i miss the guys that would communicate in Age of empires or Warcraft soundboards

RAIDING PARTY RAIDING PARTY RAIDING PARTY

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I want to watch you weep, mcvey.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

fat chance nerd

fnatic baby

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
and it all comes down to ONE, FINAL, ROUND

(but then also OT)

e: nm loving idiots

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

EvilBeard posted:

off topic of the major, I don't know who started this fad of spamming music over your mic, but I would love to have them tortured for it. Other than the "edgy racism", it's the worst thing I encounter day-to-day.

You can be the cool guy instead: http://slam.flankers.net/

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I do not like Swedes, no I don't.

:negative:

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

poor g2

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
YOU-ESS-PEEEEEEEEEES REALLY?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
lol

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
That game reminds me of my poo poo play, miss 2 ez awp shots say gently caress it take out the usp and double dink 2 people through a corner. Sometimes the aim is real with the usp.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

symbolic posted:

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

So, Mouse or Liquid?

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

EvilBeard posted:

off topic of the major, I don't know who started this fad of spamming music over your mic, but I would love to have them tortured for it. Other than the "edgy racism", it's the worst thing I encounter day-to-day.

it truly just isnt counter-strike if someone isn't mic spamming moonman and typing "TRUMP 2016" over and over again.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Sooo I got two cobblestone package drops :)

Definitely selling one but I kind of want to open the other. Good idea y/n?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Dragon lores are ugly. Buy something fun with the 20 bucks

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Sell both get something nice for $40 and then bet it on Liquid.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
If you can sell them for 30 or 40 do so now. If not hold on to them for a few months and sell them for even more

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Don't crate gamble get that stuff into steam bucks asap so you don't lose it all when the fbi indicts valve

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Yeah I'm gonna pick the boring option and sell them both. They're at like $22ish right now so I will wait until they get higher.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

In the meantime don't get drunk or, if you do, have a designated friend care for the cases

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/dupreehCSGO/status/750784764605505536

Astralis cannot catch a break.

Remora posted:

So, Mouse or Liquid?
I went with Liquid but it might as well be 50/50.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

There goes the most entertaining team at eleague :(

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Eugh. 16 points after day two is pretty bad so maybe I can redeem myself.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Here we go boys, tomorrow was rough due to Na'Vi and SK being on a bye. I'm also at 16 points after today, but honestly i'm not buying a dignitas sticker.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm idling through this poo poo, when does it end?

MrSmokes posted:

Sooo I got two cobblestone package drops :)

Definitely selling one but I kind of want to open the other. Good idea y/n?

The only thing I've ever really researched in this game is the drop rates for the boxes. They're abysmal and absolutely not in your favor. Don't open anything ever. Yes there will always be that one guy that got the sweet drop, but for one on him there's dozens or hundreds that got poo poo.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Safety Scissors posted:

I'm idling through this poo poo, when does it end?

The only thing I've ever really researched in this game is the drop rates for the boxes. They're abysmal and absolutely not in your favor. Don't open anything ever. Yes there will always be that one guy that got the sweet drop, but for one on him there's dozens or hundreds that got poo poo.

:negative:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
So wait a minute how is liquid still in this

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

Katamari Democracy posted:

So wait a minute how is liquid still in this

The group stages are double elimination, and they only lost one of their two matches.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Aww man. Left stream open to do something real fast and saw on my phone I got an item. gently caress yeah! It was one of those worthless CSGO Balkans things.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
if you leave twitch open instead of the game you won't get the dumb csgo hours items

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
I got a battle scarred kill confirmed USP. It looks really good, like so good I have to assume it's a bug? http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263841416539369404/344565FB64B52356A1A4A896B7D55AF26825F428/

Weird. Whatever, it was free.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Winkle-Daddy posted:

I got a battle scarred kill confirmed USP. It looks really good, like so good I have to assume it's a bug? http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/263841416539369404/344565FB64B52356A1A4A896B7D55AF26825F428/

Weird. Whatever, it was free.
I think Kill Confirmed is just one of those skins that darkens with the wear, like Medusa. I have a Well-Worn one that doesn't have many scratches at all on it.

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:

Astralis 2016 :smith::respek::smith:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ELeague teams petitioned to prevent SK from inheriting Luminosity's playoff spot

While none of the NA orgs commented on the matter, if this is found to be legitimate, hoo boy.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

ELeague teams petitioned to prevent SK from inheriting Luminosity's playoff spot

While none of the NA orgs commented on the matter, if this is found to be legitimate, hoo boy.

How very petty.

I mean, eleagues decision makes sense, and fits, but it's pretty lame that the other orgs get their panties in a wad about it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

symbolic posted:

I think Kill Confirmed is just one of those skins that darkens with the wear, like Medusa. I have a Well-Worn one that doesn't have many scratches at all on it.

Oh. I didn't realize that was a thing. I know gently caress all about skins other than what i sometimes open from cases and am gifted. I wonder how they decide which ones get that treatment as my aqua marine revenge is beat to hell.

Speaking of skins: in my opinion the funniest thing valve could do to the gambling community would be making all knives freely selectable in every players inventory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Famethrowa posted:

How very petty.

I mean, eleagues decision makes sense, and fits, but it's pretty lame that the other orgs get their panties in a wad about it.

I don't think it is petty, the orgs don't want their players to jump to other orgs and get their eleague spot