Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like I'm gonna get serious here dude if you stopped freaking out any time you got criticized and acting like there's an incredible conspiracy against you and posters are stalking you you would get so much less poo poo. Not acting like you're the only sane man on earth would help as well

Nobody is stalking you. There is no conspiracy. People just think you're an rear end in a top hat. If it was one or two people you might have a point, but at some point you should look around at the multitudes of people who think you're an idiot or an rear end in a top hat or crazy and go "huh maybe I'm not the one who's right"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Most people stick forks in light sockets once and call it quits. Hermetic's going for the high score.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

I was thinking of toxxing just to laugh at hermetic but now I'm toxxing just to say this gif owns

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hermetic have you considered that people would stalk you less if you didn't straightsplain so much

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Most people stick forks in light sockets once and call it quits. Hermetic's going for the high score.

Nah, I just don't put up with lovely idiotic wannabe bullies. You just happen to be more persistent than most.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

who is this mob, who are the mods who conspire against you

I never said "conspire", kid. Calm down.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

Most people stick forks in light sockets once and call it quits. Hermetic does it, gets shocked, and then shouts that the fork, the socket, and the electric company conspired to hurt him because of how bad he owned them with that fork.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Nah, I just don't put up with lovely idiotic wannabe bullies. You just happen to be more persistent than most.

What about this is bullying

For the rest of you, please remember that he puts people on ignore, by his own admission, and then continues to shriek about them being awful without reading their posts

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
The impressive part here is I've never noticed this person until he started whining in this thread.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my posts are copyright to me, quoting them without permission is stealing and bullying and probably terrorism, please give me my posts back

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

do the bullies talk to you when no one else is around?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Hermetic: a man who does the "stop hitting yourself" routine, except he's grabbing his own wrist and calling everyone who comes to watch a bastard

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
Oh, hey, look! A knife! I thought I got rid of all of those when I got help for my depression a few years back! Man, great timing! People constantly harassing me, and sorting out old poo poo, I get a way out.

You know, maybe it's time to let you guys win. Peace morons. Enjoy it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Oh, hey, look! A knife! I thought I got rid of all of those when I got help for my depression a few years back! Man, great timing! People constantly harassing me, and sorting out old poo poo, I get a way out.

The gently caress are you even trying to accomplish here

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
wow holy poo poo

edit:

in case this is serious dude don't hurt yourself or other people. seek emergency help.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Jesus christ

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
wtf

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What the gently caress is going on

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
real talk: i'm betting dysphoric mania

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
The only suicidal posts in this thread should be quotes from Trump fans in November.
Please get help crazy person.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
That was awkward.

I do think it was kind of funny though that he mocked my mental issues earlier and suggested I should kill myself, and then peaced out with a suicide threat.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Well Hillary practically can't lose at this point, so let's do this poo poo. :toxx: me for Lying Crooked Hillary.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I still don't understand any of this drama

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Hermetic likes to antagonize people for no reason and then accuse them of obsessing over him when they tell him to go gently caress himself, he's done this like 60 times. Maybe it's some extreme need for attention or something. :shrug:

e: He also never backs down from a fight, ever, he will keep flaming and taunting people until a moderator probates him.

Woolie Wool has issued a correction as of 01:15 on Jul 7, 2016

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gDeGdQ3rM&t=15s

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Seriously though, don't kill yourself.

(Did the server just go down?)

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Seriously though, don't kill yourself.

(Did the server just go down?)

The SSL site certificate expired. :lol:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
We got clowned so hard the server died.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
woah.

this thread got really good.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hermetic posted:

I keep SFT on ignore, but I see she's made about 20 posts in the past 3 minutes. I glanced at one and it's a literal string of wholly made up BS about me raging at a single mom or somethin, though, so I feel justified in saying...

Nice meltdown, kid. :smug:

Now that my stalker has gone into full on crazy ramble mode, can we please ignore it and resume gloating about :abuela: basically winning the election by FBI press conference?

My guess is no, but I like to remain optimistic.

Siiigh...Except all I'm doing is clowning on morons, then those morons are going "lol u dumb :downs:" Hint, you're one of the idiots.

Now I'd ask you to drop it, but you're worse at that than you are at arguing cogent points.

there is a myth that a blind girl once saw the flash of the atomic bomb, but im starting to think it was you being a human being so flaming as to outshine the sun

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hermetic posted:

that homeowrk explainer wrote one of the worst probations ive seen, yes, but i see now it was not unwarranted. please seek mental help, and do not kill yourself, especially not over some random internet tosser clicking post history

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Woolie Wool posted:

Hermetic likes to antagonize people for no reason and then accuse them of obsessing over him when they tell him to go gently caress himself, he's done this like 60 times. Maybe it's some extreme need for attention or something. :shrug:

e: He also never backs down from a fight, ever, he will keep flaming and taunting people until a moderator probates him.

You should see the smary PM he sent me when I probated his dumb rear end yesterday. It was basically exactly this, right down to calling me "kiddo."

Oh wait no I've fallen into his trap and now am clearly one of the obsessive stalkers he's clearly so worried about that he mentions them unprompted in what is totally not a bid to make the thread all about him.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Al! posted:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!!' :fyh:
Somebody was working as a tutor for a semi-literate "daughter of privilege" who needed help with her creative writing class. She had terrible spelling and a worse understanding of story structure. That particular smilie is from when her new Arab neighbors (in the story) who are trying to convert her to Islam throw bacon at her, which she consistently misspelled as "Bakon".

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You should see the smary PM he sent me when I probated his dumb rear end yesterday. It was basically exactly this, right down to calling me "kiddo."

Oh wait no I've fallen into his trap and now am clearly one of the obsessive stalkers he's clearly so worried about that he mentions them unprompted in what is totally not a bid to make the thread all about him.

Make Fishmech IK again and introduce him to Hermetic.

Problem solved on our end.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

A Winner is Jew posted:

I feel like the guy has actual issues and doesn't need a tactical nuke dropped on his head

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Lemming posted:

I feel like the guy has actual issues and doesn't need a tactical nuke dropped on his head

Um yeah this. Dude needs help and not posting.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

A Winner is Jew posted:

Fishmech is already familiar with Hermetic anyway

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ArfJason posted:

i drink, i drink alcohol. Your safe space is getting worse with every gulp of my bud liught chelada. I drink alcohol. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

"every sip of my coconut rum" is a classic meme making fun of this exact attitude. excellent self-own

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for someone who tries desperately to be relevant in fyad i figured you'd be somewhat steeped in the Lore

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lemming posted:

Doesn't putting somebody with actual issues in touch with somebody who also has actual issues always end up resolving their issues, though?

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

This is a rad goat.

• Locked thread