Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its not a gimmick. Lena is hot as hell and if totally date her. This thread has given me +5 in my opiniom of her, thx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If it wasn't for Lena I'd have never known drat Daniel was gay.

Also she got super triggered by Kanyes music video Famous, which is funny

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Toadvine posted:

If it wasn't for Lena I'd have never known drat Daniel was gay.

Also she got super triggered by Kanyes music video Famous, which is funny

Her hypocrisy and idiocy know no bounds.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It would be hilarious if Kanye puts a wax figure of Lena (that's redundant, lol) in his next video.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

BigFactory posted:

Why does GBS hate Lena Dunham again? Girls is funny.

She is fat, gross, self-righteous, unfunny, molested her little sister and just generally unpleasant in a very public way.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Lot more misogynistic alt right poo poo heads in GBS lately, that is true. But Lena Dunham is like the most self indulgent terrible hill to die on in the defense of women.

I agree that a lot of the criticism is bullshit and based on the same old gamer gate angry white dude poo poo, but she sure does make it easy to fall into that. It's a good litmus test though.

And u even watched girls. I think it's an ok show, but Lena is the worst part about it. Maybe she's triggering ME

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Toadvine posted:

It would be hilarious if Kanye puts a wax figure of Lena (that's redundant, lol) in his next video.

every1 would think it had melted

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

She is fat, gross, self-righteous, unfunny, molested her little sister and just generally unpleasant in a very public way.

How's your relationship with your mother?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Maoist Pussy posted:

We have an entire thread dedicated to mocking Josh Duggar, her male spirit animal. Goons are equal opportunity.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
She was a very devoted mother and good with young children, but she was also a manipulative narcissist that caused a lot of drama with adults and older children.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Pvt.Scott posted:

We have an entire thread dedicated to mocking Josh Duggar, her male spirit animal. Goons are equal opportunity.

They should get married while falling off a bridge

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The children of Josh Duggar and Lena Dunham.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I watched season one of Girls and even enjoyed it but the worst part is far and away the selfish behavior shown as acceptable.

I recall episode one focusing on Lena getting cut off financially, and this being a development we the audience should sympathize with.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

She was a very devoted mother and good with young children, but she was also a manipulative narcissist that caused a lot of drama with adults and older children.

You guys talk regularly?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BigFactory posted:

You guys talk regularly?

not sure what you're trying to accomplish but you're only owning yourself at this point, give up

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Blue Train posted:

not sure what you're trying to accomplish but you're only owning yourself at this point, give up

Yeah? How so?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

BigFactory posted:

You guys talk regularly?

Not much since her death, no. We both played nice leading up to it because, you know, death approaching. But she was never really capable of caring about anything except children under the age of adolescence and her own immediate feelings, so, you know. To add to your psychological masturbation, people said she looked like Hillary Clinton.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

BigFactory posted:

"If anyone dislikes Lena Dunham it must be because of deep seated issues with ALL women and not because she is a generally unappealing and unpleasant person" -a moron.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

Not much since her death, no. We both played nice leading up to it because, you know, death approaching. But she was never really capable of caring about anything except children under the age of adolescence and her own immediate feelings, so, you know. To add to your psychological masturbation, people said she looked like Hillary Clinton.

cool fyi we already knw u already knew u were sad u didn't have to make these posts

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm into fat girls and I consider myself feminist. But I'd put that all aside to objectify Lena and her small, angry boobies.

I really like Adam Drivers character on Girls. I'm also tolerant of vapid New Yorker's where vapid Southern Californians trigger me. And it's kind of pleasant to have a Seinfeld esque show about New Yorkers that's not about Jew's and Jew humor (so over that schtik).

The actual Lena Durham is an overprivledged whiny whiny hipster and I kinda just wanna hate gently caress her.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
So, to conclude, you would probably say that my relationship with my mother was really bad. But I didn't realize it was bad until I was well into adulthood. Psychologically, my early childhood made me feel very loved and I have always had warm and fulfilling relationships with women in my personal life.

There are some women that evoke strong antipathy in me, however, such as Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton. Perhaps they evoke that later stage relationship with my mother, in which a bitter, narcissistic woman was able to use her social position to escape consequences for her unacceptable behavior.

Do you have any additional questions, non-GBS poster Big Factory?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BigFactory posted:

kill you're famil

Maoist Pussy posted:

So, to conclude, you would probably say that my relationship with my mother was really bad. But I didn't realize it was bad until I was well into adulthood. Psychologically, my early childhood made me feel very loved and I have always had warm and fulfilling relationships with women in my personal life.

There are some women that evoke strong antipathy in me, however, such as Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton. Perhaps they evoke that later stage relationship with my mother, in which a bitter, narcissistic woman was able to use her social position to escape consequences for her unacceptable behavior.

you as well

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Do you think people's attitudes shape their bodies?

Like, do you think Lena Dunham's sister is mournful-looking due to growing up with Lena Dunham?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

There are some women that evoke strong antipathy in me, however, such as Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton.

what about hope davis

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is why GBS hates her

She is us

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

what about hope davis

Mournful.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

Do you work in IT?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I do not work in IT, rather I am good and cool in every way and possessed of correct opinions that have lead to desirable outcomes.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

im gay

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

I do not work in IT, rather I am good and cool in every way and possessed of correct opinions that have lead to desirable outcomes.

You have good spelling and punctuation, I'll give you that.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Lena Ham

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Maoist Pussy posted:

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Not gladiators specifically, but anything set in around 600AD or earlier.

naem
May 29, 2011

SpaceAceJase posted:

GBS, I'd like to introduce Grace Dunham.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/AMBCi8H.jpg :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Needs a trail of pebbles plunking down the catwalk

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

naem posted:

lol noice

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

naem posted:

:five:

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

naem posted:

:boom:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kinda upset not more photos of Lena Dunham though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Kinda upset not more photos of Lena Dunham though.

here you go

• Locked thread