Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

mike12345 posted:

I don't know why, but I expected a walking vagina.

Reaper's got you covered
https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/alien/latest/50039

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

I can't stop laughing at this one, holy poo poo.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SRM posted:

Avengers assemblyuegh

I want to give them props if they made the shield but jesus that star looks like cake decoration

While the paint is bad, terminator armor now looks like Iron man's underwater armor.

The hell happened to Mjolnir?

Surprisingly not enough claws on wulfereen

who the gently caress is this?

dedpul, wepon ex, the merk wif a mouf. Pineapple surprise. loving 90's pouches are on point tho. thin your mask paints kids. Also props for making that katana I think?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Herr Tog posted:

I want to give them props if they made the shield but jesus that star looks like cake decoration

While the paint is bad, terminator armor now looks like Iron man's underwater armor.

The hell happened to Mjolnir?

Surprisingly not enough claws on wulfereen

dedpul, wepon ex, the merk wif a mouf. Pineapple surprise. loving 90's pouches are on point tho. thin your mask paints kids. Also props for making that katana I think?

Everything good on those minis is just cut from a Heroclix figure.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Herr Tog posted:

Black widow?

Also yeah the Thor one is the most hilariously misshapen imo, just look at the spindly arms and the huge hand holding that aberration that claims to be mjolnir.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Everything good on those minis is just cut from a Heroclix figure.

That is so sad.

Fathis Munk posted:

Black widow?

Also yeah the Thor one is the most hilariously misshapen imo, just look at the spindly arms and the huge hand holding that aberration that claims to be mjolnir.

oh my god going to comic art for that one. That Thor doesn't seem to have anything stolen on him...?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Everything about that thor model cracks me up. Every time I look I find some new ridiculous detail to focus on.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Hauki posted:

Everything about that thor model cracks me up. Every time I look I find some new ridiculous detail to focus on.

It looks like a Liefeld character as imagined by someone who understands anatomy and perspective as badly as Liefeld himself does but in completely different ways.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
It appears that someone had the ridiculous idea of turning terminators into avengers yet still felt a need to give them rules legal war gear.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ugleb posted:

It appears that someone had the ridiculous idea of turning terminators into avengers yet still felt a need to give them rules legal war gear.

Well duh. You can't field terminators without legal gear.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
WYSIWYG is a rough mistress.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Len posted:

Well duh. You can't field terminators without legal gear.

I feel this attitude lacks commitment.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They could have at least cut the bottom half of the handle off Mjolnir. It being a short hafted hammer is pretty key.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ugleb posted:

I feel this attitude lacks commitment.

That's because I can't commit to WYSIWYG or warhams at all. The last time I played a warham I pushed around empty bases and a foam square as a screaming bell.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
How do you even live with yourself man.

Ban this sick filth.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
oh my god black widow is supposed to have boobs.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Herr Tog posted:

oh my god black widow is supposed to have boobs.

This may be the first time that someone has complained about a lack of boobs in this thread.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

BULBASAUR posted:

He has an entire pre-heresy army like this:

Might actually be 12 though

Woah woah WOAH. Wait up, I know those. It's the guy I played a match of Zone Mortalis with here in Barcelona.

He's not 12, he's an insane mid-20s guy. Not the good kind of insane though. Right now he's making some horrific aircraft and slapping together some bizarre warhound titan.

His 'thing' is speed building the entire heresy so that he can play the siege of Terra. I should find the picture of his blood angel terminators.

I had to block him because the fucker was harassing me nonstop.

Mango Polo fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jul 4, 2016

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Ugleb posted:

This may be the first time that someone has complained about a lack of boobs in this thread.

I think he's saying that they've attempted to sculpt terminator boob plate. Which I think they have.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Found it.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ugleb posted:

you misunderstand, that model is supposed to have boobs but because of the paint scheme I JUST NOW NOTICED

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hahaha terminator armor boobplate :laffo:

Good catch.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Herr Tog posted:

you misunderstand, that model is supposed to have boobs but because of the paint scheme I JUST NOW NOTICED

Ohhhh. Normal service resumes then! :D

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Its been a long time sine I've posted here but I couldn't stay away from modding so here are some of my recent CSM conversion and one Harley Quinn with wings. There are also a shredder CSM Lord with Lightning claws, and Krang with ccw and melta. The big one I'm not sure if i want to use it as a soul grinder or defiler i'll see what i like better.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I see no stolen heroclix parts or boob plate. I like it

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

With a proper paint job this guy would rule

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Nebalebadingdong posted:

With a proper paint job this guy would rule

Is that you on his chest?

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

Coward posted:

I giggled.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

KRRAAAANNG!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Coward posted:

No, my teeth aren't in as good of shape

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

:thejoke:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
Hmm, I missed that the quote from dakka mentioned that it was supposed to be Krang. I was at work when I read it but I had to post fast since I actually had some work to do.

At least it is source for those slightly younger than I who did not watch that cartoon.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Not sure if Bloidletters have sexual desires, even when you account for grudgefucking

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Umm.. Are the lickee's Tau? I'm not that up on new fangled 40k lore.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Nah, they have some kind of slit on their head. I think.

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 7, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Ugleb posted:

Umm.. Are the lickee's Tau? I'm not that up on new fangled 40k lore.

Those are just daemons. Tau are blue-grey

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

I'm your boyfriend now, Nancy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
Linked for NSFW: The Mother of Disease - Chaos Daemon Nurgle Slaanesh Spawn OOAK Unique Pro Painted Erotic Horror Outsider Art Warhammer 40k Fantasy.

Yours for £250! So about $5 now.