Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

This thread is going to go the way of trannis baratheon if every other post is from a gbs ironic alt right dude coming in to complain about tumblr without provocation

I'm surprised it made it to page 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I'm Guy Fieri.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Business Gorillas posted:

more like Sniper Apes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
being blender sexual means my genitals rotate very quickly and are shredded by several blades

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
QUIT. BLAGH.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Goons Being Shitlords:
Let's Get Bitchin' Tits & Quit Questioning Increased rear end Acceptance safe space

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Goons Being Shitlords:
Let's Get Bitchin' Tits & Quit Questioning Increased rear end Acceptance safe space

now this I can get into

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i got tested and i'm pawg positive

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Goons Being Shitlords:
hell yeah :black101:

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

Och lets allow it and get get lowtax with tits to corden it off, they're doing no harm.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

My bff often plays with my nipples but gets mad if I touch his.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

can you get lowtax to forums announce his gaming garbage streams or something I always try to watch them but I miss like half of them

I will definitely ask him to! But also - he will probably forget so I will try my best to announce them on here. Lauren is here this evening so I'm guessing they will likely do one.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

There's this hot person at my gym who looks like the brienne of tarth on tv and has the most amazing bangs/mustache combo I've ever seen.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I sexually identify as a small pocket of stale superheated air six miles beneath the earth's crust.
WHERE'S MY PARADE???

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Sorry, didn't mean to yell.
I'm under a lot of pressure.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would guess six miles beneath the earth's crust.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm down with the G and fairly neutral toward the L but I just don't give any fucks at all about any of the other letters.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Nooner posted:

My gay friend rickycat bought me a game on steam once (:

Then he got permabanned for posting a thread with like a billion pictures of hit buff guys in their undies one day lol

Hey, I remember that!

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

Can we post pictures of shirtless guys?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

criscodisco posted:

Has SA ever been unfriendly to gays, though? I'd been here forever and never felt unwelcome.

GE cafe. Bi though.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

serious norman posted:

GE cafe. Bi though.

Yeah but he posted threads about dildoing his rear end in the shower so vigorously that a hunk of colon fell out.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also it was disturbing to think about anyone having sex with GE cafe.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
im pretty sure 99% of the gays/transvestites on this website never get near another person, much less have sex with them. It's solo performance art

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but he posted threads about dildoing his rear end in the shower so vigorously that a hunk of colon fell out.

I remember that post. I think he waved it off as just being a tomato skin but holy loly.

Also just came to post that drag queens are pretty dope people and look like they have the most fun of those in the rainbow.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Maoist Pussy posted:

I'm down with the G and fairly neutral toward the L but I just don't give any fucks at all about any of the other letters.

What are you talking about MP I thought I had you pegged as a T(v)?

gently caress the ROW posted:

im pretty sure 99% of the gays/transvestites on this website never get near another person, much less have sex with them. It's solo performance art

I can be anything I want to be so long as it's alone.
:negative:
An audience! My kingdom for an audience!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Just because I achieve thick and powerful arousal from dressing up in women's clothes doesn't mean I give a drat about the arcane sorcery of alternate sexuality alphabets.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i make a big point to tell people i have a fetish for women's underpants at all time. its my identity and i hope you will be my ally

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

The 'Meet the Queens' videos are up for All Stars 2!

http://www.logotv.com/video-playlists/mssp83/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-meet-the-all-stars-season-2-queens/3ud1z0

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

I will definitely ask him to! But also - he will probably forget so I will try my best to announce them on here. Lauren is here this evening so I'm guessing they will likely do one.
aw cool thanks!

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Double A stand for alcoholics anonymous now?

People need to stick with one goddamn word. No concept of branding.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Maoist Pussy posted:

Just because I achieve thick and powerful arousal from dressing up in women's clothes doesn't mean I give a drat about the arcane sorcery of alternate sexuality alphabets.

Just like the arcane sorcery of finding the perfect pair of heels am I right ladies? :hf:

Helical Nightmares posted:

Double A stand for alcoholics anonymous now?

People need to stick with one goddamn word. No concept of branding.

IAA - Intersex Asexuals & Allies

They'd hold their own meetings but no one would come :rimshot:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like th idea of sexual intercorse but i realize in person it would be icky and might stain my white cargo pant where do i fit in 2 this "gay"ness spectrum

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

social vegan posted:

i like th idea of sexual intercorse but i realize in person it would be icky and might stain my white cargo pant where do i fit in 2 this "gay"ness spectrum

You're Infra-gay where you only show up as gay when exposed to a black light.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

RobattoJesus posted:

explains all my tuff rock harders i pop @ the glo bowl

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

ghlbtsk posted:

Sorry, didn't mean to yell.
I'm under a lot of pressure.

Haha

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

Doesnt that describe Milo Yiannopoulos?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Big fan of the GOT, DD and the JJ. Not so much the CNN and CSPN.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

RobattoJesus posted:

Because of all the semen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
is this the safe space for randomly typing letters in during your epileptic fit

idgajfbemso

• Locked thread