Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Back to back posts on my newsfeed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm Rand Paul 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

OctoberBlues posted:

Back to back posts on my newsfeed...

they're all a bunch of filthy pigs!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Gaunab posted:

they're all a bunch of filthy pigs!

Even with lipstick?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

God bless the country that got three generations of men in my family killed in combat

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Is that right, is it? You don't think that you are perhaps taking the internet a bit too loving seriously? In a thread in GBS, no less. On stupid Facebook posts, no less - a thread just perfect for dumb puns and corny replies. On a comedy website, no less - albeit a dying one.

On contrary, i would say that it's YOU who has 'industrial strength sadbrains'. What the gently caress are you guys even doing on a comedy website if you're not here to have a laugh? Why try to tear everything down that you come across instead of trying to see the funny side of it? If you're not here to have a laugh, quite frankly I think you should just gently caress off to a different website. Perhaps try maudlinsareus.com or some poo poo - that seems like it be more suitable for your sour poo poo attitudes to everything.

Gosh.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Is that right, is it? You don't think that you are perhaps taking the internet a bit too loving seriously? In a thread in GBS, no less. On stupid Facebook posts, no less - a thread just perfect for dumb puns and corny replies. On a comedy website, no less - albeit a dying one.

On contrary, i would say that it's YOU who has 'industrial strength sadbrains'. What the gently caress are you guys even doing on a comedy website if you're not here to have a laugh? Why try to tear everything down that you come across instead of trying to see the funny side of it? If you're not here to have a laugh, quite frankly I think you should just gently caress off to a different website. Perhaps try maudlinsareus.com or some poo poo - that seems like it be more suitable for your sour poo poo attitudes to everything.

nothing says comedy like a meltdown

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tricky D posted:

God bless the country that got three generations of men in my family killed in combat

Lmao

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tricky D posted:

i read this as "all three died like a bitch"

whoops

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

if this sort of thing was the only thing you posted you could've been tolerable

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
but alas

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Tiberius Christ posted:

Touche!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

exethan posted:

i read this as "all three died like a bitch"

whoops

That's the subtext i think

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
That looks like someone was eating her out from behind and then someone photoshopped out the second person.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

Tricky D posted:

She must literally be 100 years old

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Maoist Pussy posted:

That looks like someone was eating her out from behind and then someone photoshopped out the second person.

No I think she's a pony. If you look at the post there's a lady eating a giant carrot next.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

some shrieking liberal was handing out communist propaganda...but an even headed patriot showed that filthy lipstick pig whats up....god bless freedom and god bless jesus...share if u agree

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

psychokitty posted:

No I think she's a pony. If you look at the post there's a lady eating a giant carrot next.

You are probably right, but the tail looks eerily like a ghost wearing wig.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
That's not where tails come from

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Heath posted:

Does anybody have the original picture of the woman beating the man with the bouquet because that's pretty great.

Well, at a rough guess, a wild stab in the dark, I would be guessing that I myself would be the likely first choice to ask come up trumps there. :P

The original...

Awesome Welles posted:

lol this thread got a thousand times better

*nods* Kudos to you too on the great post/username combo. :D

Tiberius Christ posted:

I know, right! You have no idea how bad it is. I am melting down so hard there are flecks of melt flying off in every direction as my fists mash at the keyboard. My walls are literally covered in loving melt!! This poo poo is gonna take days to clean up. drat the loving meltdowns, smh.

Lichy posted:

if this sort of thing was the only thing you posted you could've been tolerable

Your logic is well flawed there. If everybody who reads this thread was asked to choose just one of those posts that I should have only made, it would be beating all kinds of astronomical odds if everybody picked the same ONE as you did. You don't have to like everything I post. But, you are the not the total sum of this website. What you don't like, someone else may. Everyone doesn't have to like only what you lke. If you don't like something, why not just scroll past and keep yourself moving rather than chosing to be an arsehole to the poster about it just 'coz something to your personal taste?

Make no mistake about it, I can take your poo poo no worries at all. But what does concern me though is the people who perhaps can't handle a whole lot of poo poo heaped on them all at once for daring to make a post, they don't like the thought of it, and they see the bully poo poo that goes on here and think to themselves "oh, they're just gonna be mean to me too so I wont post" and people end up not posting 'coz they can't be hosed dealing with the bullshit that will invariably ensue from certain types of people on here. For gently caress's sake, if you don't like a particular post, how's about you try to keep in mind that you're not the ONLY person frequenting this website and learn to scroll past and ignore poo poo that you don't like, instead of being an arsehole about it, like any grown adult should. It's not at all hard to just scroll past poo poo. Try it one day, for a change... you'll be pleasantly surprised how loving easy it is!

Maoist Pussy posted:

The original...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

da mother loving share zone to the rescue from all the stupid crazy poo poo

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/751033674997469188

Facebook.png: 400% SHAREZ0NE!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

If everybody who reads this thread was asked to choose just one of those posts that I should have only made, it would be beating all kinds of astronomical odds if everybody picked the same ONE as you did. You don't have to like everything I post.

I think that personally I could've done just fine with everything you've posted thus far except the little kid from bob's burgers sack-tapping a still photo of male human model crossed a pretty clear line for me, even with the funny sidemouth voice. Just my 2cents my beutiful girl! :h::h::h::patriot:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I for one like Wee Stubby and their Donald Trump like zaniness they bring to the thread.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Tricky D posted:

I like that this doesn't deny that America is a tremendous threat to the children of Iraq.

I'm sure the Patriots liking and sharing this are well versed in the US's economic sanctions and water treatment plant bombings of the 1990s. The US was killing tens of thousands of Iraqi children long before the second Iraqi war.

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

ChesterJT posted:

I for one like Wee Stubby and their Donald Trump like zaniness they bring to the thread.

Yeah, he's like an angry little dancing dwarf. Can we still say dwarf? Like if you agree.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I think that personally I could've done just fine with everything you've posted thus far except the little kid from bob's burgers sack-tapping a still photo of male human model crossed a pretty clear line for me, even with the funny sidemouth voice. Just my 2cents my beutiful girl! :h::h::h::patriot:

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American, I don't even even know what "Bob's Burgers" is, we don't have that chain here. I certainly didn't realise that's a child - it looks like a cartoon woman to me. Look at the face, that's not a child face (I don't reckon so anyway). Oh, poo poo... that's my bad... it didn't even occur to me to check first, like a background check, to see who the pic was actually about - 'coz I saw nothing amiss, I didn't see a child there.

I've just gone to remove it, but it's been quoted a few times. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm gonna go remove it, and if anyone reading this is one of those who have reposted it in your own post I would suggest that it's likely best to also remove it (remember back to last years Gibbers fish blowjob scandal and the people swept up in that mess). I don't wanna get anyone in trouble, myself included, and I am so sorry - I did not realise that is a child! (*with wide eyes mutters sonething like "look at the loving head on that thing!" as i quickly go remove it, aghast that I fell into the drat anime trap. gently caress!*)

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American, I don't even even know what "Bob's Burgers" is, we don't have that chain here. I certainly didn't realise that's a child - it looks like a cartoon woman to me. Look at the face, that's not a child face (I don't reckon so anyway). Oh, poo poo... that's my bad... it didn't even occur to me to check first, like a background check, to see who the pic was actually about - 'coz I saw nothing amiss, I didn't see a child there.

I've just gone to remove it, but it's been quoted a few times. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm gonna go remove it, and if anyone reading this is one of those who have reposted it in your own post I would suggest that it's likely best to also remove it (remember back to last years Gibbers fish blowjob scandal and the people swept up in that mess). I don't wanna get anyone in trouble, myself included, and I am so sorry - I did not realise that is a child! (*with wide eyes mutters sonething like "look at the loving head on that thing!" as i quickly go remove it, aghast that I fell into the drat anime trap. gently caress!*)

The gently caress is all this?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Same

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
God Wee's boring as gently caress.

Speaking of so much effort yet still failing, SPOT THE ERROR!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I got naked with a bowl of French fries because a clown stole my taco

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I tripped over a guitar because I'm sexy as gently caress.

That70sHeidi posted:

Speaking of so much effort yet still failing, SPOT THE ERROR!
Volleybal

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I made-out with a candied yam because I'm awesome in bed. Huh. Accurate.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Being born on the 31st is a sin.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I made out with a teletubby because the voices in my head said to do so

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Oh hush, my wee stubby nublet. Shh~ It's okay. It's only facebook.

I ate Kermit the Frog because Freud told me to.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Oh hush, my wee stubby nublet. Shh~ It's okay. It's only facebook.

I ate Kermit the Frog because Freud told me to.

Wtf is this?

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
This is where someone posts "I got moon moon", right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

wyntyr posted:

This is where someone posts "I got moon moon", right?

Dang it, me too!

• Locked thread