Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Any contards on right now wanna do placement matches with me? My first one everyone talked and coordinate and was very positive and we kicked rear end, on the second one everyone was silent and it went rly terribly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah when theres at least 2 ppl using voicechat in rando quickplay the match usually goes really well, just because of the call-outs "dva top left etc."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gott the gundam skin for pharrah. i am alive

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im very sorry friend

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
oh this is the overwatch thread. i like playing with synthy because we do good. well cya.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

blizz teased one of the new characters, looks like it'll be a sniper that can also heal team mates

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zarya is very good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

blizz teased one of the new characters, looks like it'll be a sniper that can also heal team mates

Her name is Sombra and I'm excited

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

shooting my team mates with healing darts feels extremely good in tf2 and killing floor so im hype.

i hope the new characters come with some new maps too though.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

good I love playing support

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

another healer and another reinhardt seems like it would be good. and especially if they are women with wonderful personalities that can help fight Retarded_Clown_'s depression. win-win, in my book

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have 3 of symmetras legendary skins and have never played as her

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Bobnumerotres posted:

She's great but feels like more of a defense hero than a support, you probably want an actual healer in addition to her. Her Shiva skin is fuckin bad rear end too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

Wishful thinking: hanzo/widowmaker maining preteens switching to this hero and being useful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friend showed me a screenshot of his playtime and it was 98 hours in bastion w/ every other class unplayed

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that should be next to useless on attack but no one that plays this game knows how to deal with bastion. they just charge into his death beam and bitch in chat that he exists

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to gas this thread because I don't like this game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

have you played it

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

good move imo. death to blizzard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

yes! Yes!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Symettra is loving awesome... <y second game playing her and got 4 gold medals with 20 eliminations, half of them me going around the retard reinhardt's shield and backblasting him to death

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

*notes that all the ppl who dont like this game havent tried it*

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

Six turrets and her beam are good to carwash people to death in small spaces.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also, her orb goes through reinhardt's shield and her teleporter is a gamechanger

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont have to eat poop to have an opinion on it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

have you played it

No

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mad? That this game is dogshit and you've played it for 100 hours due to debilitating gamer sickness?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Born out of hate, my first gas in the Imp Zone.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Bobnumerotres posted:

I've played and i think it's assy.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I thought people were exaggerating when they said you just run around until a meter goes to 100% and you press The Awesome Button.

http://play.eslgaming.com/overwatch/europe/overwatch/open/ladder-6on6-june-2016-europe/team/3615836/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

from today

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Really not digging the new competitive mode they've added. Overwatch has been an amazing experience so far (i say experience over 'game' because its more than just a 'game') and the though ot if degrading into yet another dudebro COD-esque "git gud" simulator makes me worry. I love that when I pick this game up no matter what win lose or lose I always end up with more XP, or some kind of loot crate or trophy just for participating. The thought of losing that makes me super uncomfy.

Regardless, even if the community does go to shite I'm in the process of a coding a total conversion mod called Underwatch which is more story based and mixed with the universe from my other favourite game. Here's hoping things dont get too aggro.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Really not digging the new competitive mode they've added. Overwatch has been an amazing experience so far (i say experience over 'game' because its more than just a 'game') and the though ot if degrading into yet another dudebro COD-esque "git gud" simulator makes me worry. I love that when I pick this game up no matter what win lose or lose I always end up with more XP, or some kind of loot crate or trophy just for participating. The thought of losing that makes me super uncomfy.

Regardless, even if the community does go to shite I'm in the process of a coding a total conversion mod called Underwatch which is more story based and mixed with the universe from my other favourite game. Here's hoping things dont get too aggro.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

Mad? That this game is dogshit and you've played it for 100 hours due to debilitating gamer sickness?

turn your monitor... on

:twisted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I still play TFC and I still love it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

wee bit chuffed, luv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive already put more hours into this than i did into MGS5. so is overwatch the better game? probably.

• Locked thread