Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

RareAcumen posted:

Mostly talking about marketing since you can find pretty much anything with Hello Kitty's face stamped on it. Toys, picture frames, dolls, scooters, purses, radios, vibrators, etc.

Hello Kitty Love Hotel

(sorta like weird fanart i guess)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Pardon, je nes comprends pas l'francais

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

fool_of_sound posted:

Goon are retarded and can't separate creator from work.

Well, yes, but besides that.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I would hate for Ito's comics, mostly about a pretty girlfriend having a hosed-up body to be tarnished by some weird sexuality.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Nuebot posted:

Just get E.Y.E. the next time it's on sale and everything will make sense.

I own E.Y.E. and it's still impenetrable.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Just a heads up, EYE is actually borderline-unintelligible garbage and goons telling each other to buy it is a time-honored old lovely joke, like giving someone a copy of Bad Rats

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scratch-O posted:

Just a heads up, EYE is actually borderline-unintelligible garbage and goons telling each other to buy it is a time-honored old lovely joke, like giving someone a copy of Bad Rats

you don't need to understand what the gently caress is going on to have a good time breaking your legs and gaining brouzoufs

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Lel, le epic brozouf :xd: :xd: :xd:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Scratch-O posted:

Lel, le epic brozouf :xd: :xd: :xd:

Did E.Y.E. break your legs or something?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Nanomashoes posted:

...for more E.Y.E. fanart

Alaois posted:

Gaining brouzoufs will never become irrelevant

Thank you all, My legs are OK

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Scratch-O posted:

EYE is actually a weirdly competent and extremely strange and poorly translated French FPSRPG and I'm sorry that you do not appreciate it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

fool_of_sound posted:

Goon are retarded and can't separate creator from work.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I think Paul Robertson's work is very technically skilled but also that he uses constant bouncing as a lazy way to convey motion and that his hosed up techno-gore-mandala stuff was cool the first couple times but now is just tiresome, that is my hot take on Paul Robertson, thank

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Same

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mr. Squishy posted:

I would hate for Ito's comics, mostly about a pretty girlfriend having a hosed-up body to be tarnished by some weird sexuality.

Let's be fair here: he's also done some comics about pretty boyfriends having hosed up bodies.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I look at this and I see Hisoka, am I the only one?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I think Paul Robertson's work is very technically skilled but also that he uses constant bouncing as a lazy way to convey motion and that his hosed up techno-gore-mandala stuff was cool the first couple times but now is just tiresome, that is my hot take on Paul Robertson, thank

It took me way too long to realize anything was different.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264...le4ly2Ejtd4wPl7

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Yda is the only one actually improved by the gender swap, surprising absolutely no one, since the only way to go from garbage-tier is up.
Dunno who the top most elf is supposed to be, though.

also why is there duck dynasty fanart.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HenryEx posted:

Yda is the only one actually improved by the gender swap, surprising absolutely no one, since the only way to go from garbage-tier is up.

what the gently caress

just for that i'm posting this (even though it's technically official, not fanart)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuELXU0OEs4

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

HenryEx posted:

Dunno who the top most elf is supposed to be, though.
It's Louisoix. And Yda is the best one, you ninny.

Unless that was some kind of meta-commentary on a gender-swap by making a good opinion-swap, too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HenryEx posted:

also why is there duck dynasty fanart.

Because the game is ridiculous and had to be seen to be believed. Also the dude's got a funny lookin' smile.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
No Chara as Reaper 2/10

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dreddout posted:

No Chara as Reaper 2/10

Asriel is better suited for that role

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Now that we've established that Yda is in fact the best Scion, I'd like to claim that the best city state leader is Aymeric.

Although Merlwyb comes a close second and I understand if you were to choose her instead

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Aside from dumb roundabout memes on youtube, there is a disturbing lack of overwatch/jojo fanart.

Swedish Horror has a new favorite as of 02:27 on Jul 8, 2016

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nuebot posted:

It took me way too long to realize anything was different.

It doesn't help that two of the characters are already brother and sister.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Because the game is ridiculous and had to be seen to be believed. Also the dude's got a funny lookin' smile.

The game is ridiculous in that they created a character exclusively for the game and yet you are playing as the real-rear end teenage boy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Someone explain the frog girl to me. Knowing the internet I have to assume it's a weird sex thing but Im hoping I'm wrong.

Arstan
May 30, 2012

Thanks Cinco
She's from the show My Hero Academia. She's a student at the super hero school. She has frog powers. (also the internet his horny for her)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Merlwyb all the way you mean.

Quit making me want to play again you dick

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Someone explain the frog girl to me. Knowing the internet I have to assume it's a weird sex thing but Im hoping I'm wrong.
Tsuyu "Froppy" Asui is a student of U.A., the hero school in My Hero Academia. Her power is having frog-like abilities. She's cool.

Edit: and yeah, a portion of the internet wants to gently caress her, but what else is new

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Asui Tsuyu, Hero name 'Froppy' is a hero in training in the anime/manga Boku No Hero Academia. She's part frog, because everyone has a quirk- be it explosions or fire or engines in their legs- since it's a superhero setting.

Arstan posted:

She's from the show My Hero Academia. She's a student at the super hero school. She has frog powers. (also the internet his horny for her)

Yep, that's right. That's true of everything from cell phones to pizza and even robots. [somehow]

Just look at that. And this is what it looks like normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I can't believe they made MEKA thicc.

• Locked thread