Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Brother Entropy posted:

forever loling that both oblivion and fallout 3's finales involve you standing around while something giant gets to do the badass setpiece poo poo

Bethseda games don't have you personally do anything cool, that would take effort and writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Xenothral posted:

Two Worlds estimate is 2 minutes. I'm excited.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brother Entropy posted:

forever loling that both oblivion and fallout 3's finales involve you standing around while something giant gets to do the badass setpiece poo poo

bethesda has no idea how to make original games

they basically make the same games forever

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

All Bethesda games are bad but in a good way.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

bethesda has no idea how to make games

:yeah:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

You know I don’t even understand this. Yes we get it you don’t like Microsoft or you at least don’t like the Xbox One. I had the opportunity to play it at a friends house, felt the controllers and never quite felt like any other controller comes close to the shear comfort and portability that was the controller. I personally do not own one either, and may never get one ($$$ issues) but I can definitely see it as a sort of grand prize of a raffle from a gaming theme charitable event. after years of Ps4’s, 3DS’s, and Wii U’s (funny how that is never brought up as its sales are just as bad or even worse off than the XB1 -open your eyes everyone) it’s nice to see something different and something for fans to spend money on a chance to win one. Was getting pretty tired of OG Gameboys up for chances of winning. Anyways,I can definitely see the Rare collection being a main incentive for this hot speedrun gaming crowd. Only complaint I can think about this prize it that it’s not the sexy looking new Xbox coming out soon. Hopefully we see more Xbox One games atfuture GDQs

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
When's Earthbound

By the way anyone runs or ran Mother 3 because I wanna see that game in a marathon

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

smell this posted:

You know I don’t even understand this. Yes we get it you don’t like Microsoft or you at least don’t like the Xbox One. I had the opportunity to play it at a friends house, felt the controllers and never quite felt like any other controller comes close to the shear comfort and portability that was the controller. I personally do not own one either, and may never get one ($$$ issues) but I can definitely see it as a sort of grand prize of a raffle from a gaming theme charitable event. after years of Ps4’s, 3DS’s, and Wii U’s (funny how that is never brought up as its sales are just as bad or even worse off than the XB1 -open your eyes everyone) it’s nice to see something different and something for fans to spend money on a chance to win one. Was getting pretty tired of OG Gameboys up for chances of winning. Anyways,I can definitely see the Rare collection being a main incentive for this hot speedrun gaming crowd. Only complaint I can think about this prize it that it’s not the sexy looking new Xbox coming out soon. Hopefully we see more Xbox One games atfuture GDQs

Source

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
:dunkedon:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

M E G A L O V A N I A

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
megalovania legit is a good hella boss theme and probably could be X fits in with anything'd

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Xenothral posted:

Two Worlds estimate is 2 minutes. I'm excited.

Wow only one minute per world, pretty solid

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Brother Entropy posted:

I was actually pretty thankful for oblivion's final sequence because my character was a stealthy bow character supplemented with alt/illusion magic and even with being pretty meticulous about getting the best stats and getting the highest damage bows in the game I had fallen off pretty hardcore in terms of actual combat power by the end of the game. Was an okay build for stealthing through places and getting off sneak attacks but scripted encounters where I had to actually fight poo poo head on sucked.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Crateria posted:

M E G A L O V A N I A

good

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
The speedrun is my second fave thing about Two Worlds. My most fave thing is the horse Jerry.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

ArbitraryC posted:

I was actually pretty thankful for oblivion's final sequence because my character was a stealthy bow character supplemented with alt/illusion magic and even with being pretty meticulous about getting the best stats and getting the highest damage bows in the game I had fallen off pretty hardcore in terms of actual combat power by the end of the game. Was an okay build for stealthing through places and getting off sneak attacks but scripted encounters where I had to actually fight poo poo head on sucked.

legit did anyone not do this in oblivion/skyrim

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

oh gently caress, that's what it was for music, that was bugging me

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.

Gamerofthegame posted:

i can't believe UA himself is banning this guy

Runners who go over estimate are dragged into the street and left for the feral homeless.

(I've gone over estimate twice.)

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Gamerofthegame posted:

megalovania legit is a good hella boss theme and probably could be X fits in with anything'd

I like how the song is also its mini Easter egg. "Oh poo poo the final boss theme is THAT SONG?"

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
under 10 seconds and he's already out of bounds

ToiletDuckie
Feb 18, 2006
Step 1 When Encountering a Dragon: PEACE OUT.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
They should keep playing Megalovania during this speedrun

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"There's a really stupid glitch I'm going to do here." -- Anyone who has ever played a Bethesda game

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Gamerofthegame posted:

I quit playing both after like 45 minutes so I don't know maybe

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
These dumb running arms straight up look like the burn victim in that Mr. Show sketch.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
"That's a pretty great shield you got for sale there, wanna buy it?"

Skyrim bugs.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
so he sold the dude clothes that he was already wearing? how the gently caress have i not heard of this glitch

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I appreciate this guy talking through everything.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
#Buckets

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Gamerofthegame posted:

Bows sucked in oblivion but were really good in skyrim

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Gamerofthegame posted:

i always tried to make swordmage kind of dudes but inevitably slipped back to stealth+bows because that's the build that minimizes actually doing combat in an elder scrolls game

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

UraniumAnchor posted:

Runners who go over estimate are dragged into the street and left for the feral homeless.

(I've gone over estimate twice.)

Two bearded hobos exit, only one bearded hobo re-enters?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Dias posted:

All Bethesda games are bad.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Why even bother putting in walls?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He tried explaining it, but I still don't understand what he did with the vendor.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Elliotw2 posted:

Why even bother putting in walls?

helps with loading cells, realtalk

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I killed someone in skyrim and now someone wanted to kill me. Well, I found a letter from the person who wants me dead and…It's a guy called Faryl Atheron and he's angry that I killed his brother, but…he does't call Aval his brother, he calls him his Love and I'm so confused. Is this a mistake from Bethesda?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

He tried explaining it, but I still don't understand what he did with the vendor.

He Bethesda'ed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

frankenfreak posted:

he opened the inventory menu and sell menu and sold the guys inventory to him

• Locked thread