Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/ScottyWK/status/751267246593351680

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Open carry man's brother is on TV saying that as soon as the shooting started he gave his gun up to an officer to avoid confusion and left and is at home now. Definitely not the shooter.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Excelzior posted:

Searching..

Searching...

Loading OpenCarryNigga.jpg

Lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Imagine being the guy that planned all of this and leaving the house full well knowing you're going to go down in a blaze of glory, except they actually can't find you and you might actually get away with it. What do you do? Do you just stick around and keep trying to pick cops off until they eventually find and kill you? Do you sneak out the back door only to have some credit card trail link you to it and end up getting the death penalty like some kind of cuck idiot.

Fascinating dynamic.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lol RIP.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Retail Slave posted:

"There are no innocent cops." Wow. I know you hate cops dude but you're kind of painting with a broad brush there.

So what's the alternative? No cops at all? I'm positive this solution wouldn't descend society into complete chaos.

Don't have a volunteer police force, draft them?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Timb Cuck

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
There never was a shooter. The corrupt cops were killed by more corrupt cops in a bid to murder black people.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Is that biggy?

Pantsless Hero
May 25, 2004

Serv-Bot will kick your ass.
Open carry Guy's brother is on CBS now saying he is not a suspect, that he turned his gun in to the cops to prevent being sought as a suspect, then went home.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Blind Rasputin posted:

Open carry man's brother is on TV saying that as soon as the shooting started he gave his gun up to an officer to avoid confusion and left and is at home now. Definitely not the shooter.

Cool.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Retail Slave posted:

Ok, so how is the cop who responds to a call where some dude is beating the poo poo out of his wife/girlfriend protecting a corporate interest? How is the cop who arrests a guy who molested a child protecting a corporate interest?

These are the residual benefits of an otherwise classist and racist system. Like if you really can't understand how cops are used to keep down the poor you have a lot to come to grips with.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Yeah, that dude isn't a part of this. They should call off the search for him at this point before some bad poo poo goes down.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Blind Rasputin posted:

Ahahahahahahaha yessssssssss get rich Open Carry Man

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Bill Barber posted:

Imagine being the guy that planned all of this and leaving the house full well knowing you're going to go down in a blaze of glory, except they actually can't find you and you might actually get away with it. What do you do? Do you just stick around and keep trying to pick cops off until they eventually find and kill you? Do you sneak out the back door only to have some credit card trail link you to it and end up getting the death penalty like some kind of cuck idiot.

Fascinating dynamic.

I never thought about that before. I understand suicide by cop but what if the cops are too dumb???

stump collector
May 28, 2007

dude's gonna get dornered

"so that's an AR15 yes??"

"yes sir that looks like it could be an AR15, which is a gun designed to shoot a lot and hurt a lot of people"

oh im retarded i couldnt see it because of the fox graphics, it actually does look like an ar or m4 style rifle

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Crazy Ted posted:

Ahahahahahahaha yessssssssss get rich Open Carry Man

Sue everything.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
4 dead cops

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Bill Barber posted:

Fascinating dynamic.

I'd go home and smoke the rest of my weed up, personally.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
4th officer dead.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Fourth officer dead.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Dallas cops clearly have no idea what the gently caress is going on.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

better kill him anyways just in case

also lol the loving retard on fox4 talking about the people killing the cops being cowards. uh nah

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Bill Barber posted:

Fascinating dynamic.

Five stars or bust. :clint:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
here's their suspect just looking confused as poo poo goes down all around

https://twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/status/751235966505881600

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

omg lol this guy has some serious balls to keep holding on to that gun let alone hold it while black

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

These are the residual benefits of an otherwise classist and racist system. Like if you really can't understand how cops are used to keep down the poor you have a lot to come to grips with.

So, if I read you correctly, you are anti-cop and pro-NAMBLA?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol cops hosed up big time

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

Fascinating dynamic.

Probably depends entirely on what preparations you made. I think once you get to the stage where you're ambushing and killing a bunch of police officers you're probably committed enough to keep going. I'd assume they'll either stick around, do the smarter thing and escape and try to set up another ambush later, or escape and then eat a bullet after they've had time to process things

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Young Freud posted:

Worked well for Vietnam. None of those soldiers murdered innocent people, so I think we may have a winner!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

a fleshy snood posted:

here's their suspect just looking confused as poo poo goes down all around

https://twitter.com/dallasnewsphoto/status/751235966505881600

So why isn't the NATIONAL CNNNs news reporting this or are they that slow?

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Pantsless Hero posted:

Open carry Guy's brother is on CBS now saying he is not a suspect, that he turned his gun in to the cops to prevent being sought as a suspect, then went home.

I'm glad of it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

LGD posted:

Probably depends entirely on what preparations you made. I think once you get to the stage where you're ambushing and killing a bunch of police officers you're probably committed enough to keep going. I'd assume they'll either stick around, do the smarter thing and escape and try to set up another ambush later, or escape and then eat a bullet after they've had time to process things

I think the answer is: What Would Dorner Do?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Young Freud posted:

I was thinking about this today - yeah, sort of like how some countries have conscription where everyone has to serve in the military.

Also ground floor for Race War 2016.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ethanol posted:

omg lol this guy has some serious balls to keep holding on to that gun let alone hold it while black

He reportedly gave his weapon up to an officer when the shots broke out to avoid getting shot to death in the confusion.

Open carry man is smart.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

LostRook posted:

So, if I read you correctly, you are anti-cop and pro-NAMBLA?

The word "benefit" works against your point young buck.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Open Carry Innocent Nigga

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Local NBC is actually praising him now for exercising his second amendment right. He's the hero of the protest in their eyes.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Gatts posted:

So why isn't the NATIONAL CNNNs news reporting this or are they that slow?

I think CNN is just getting the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
open carry dude is my hero

• Locked thread