Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Having an exposed cockpit seems like a pretty enormous design flaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Who What Now posted:

So is having a 19 year old pilot your mech just because she is good at a dead RTS game.

EDIT: Oh look at the page huehuehue

Internet Kraken has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Jul 8, 2016

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Who What Now posted:

well, you're not wrong

D.Va's "head" hitbox is huge, and located right in the center of her body. If you shoot her, from the front, you are practically guaranteed a headshot.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

It's unironically part of why she's the worst character in the game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Pomp posted:

It's unironically part of why she's the worst character in the game

D.Va has some use, which is tanking a lot of hits and ruining Torbjorn's turret, but Zenyatta is the real worst.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Who What Now posted:

Someone explain the frog girl to me. Knowing the internet I have to assume it's a weird sex thing but Im hoping I'm wrong.
Imagine if instead of the xmen where like 1% of society is mutants, instead 99% of society is mutants with superpowers, then jump forward a couple generations where being a normie is an outlier, and being a flesh-rock person who can talk to animals, or a guy who runs real fast because he has engines in his legs (with exhaust pipes coming out of the back of his shins) or a human-frog hybrid, or a guy who sweats nitroglycerin. That's my hero academia.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This is still really weird. I mean, it doesn't beat that comic about someone pulling Kirby inside out but still.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Internet Kraken posted:

EDIT: Oh look at the page huehuehue

Oh is it that time again? I will take any excuse to dump weed related fanart:

Uhhh, wrong weed...

SPINNING DOG MISSILE GO!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

When I saw this down to the shoulders, I was like "Huh, this might be cool" and then I scrolled down and went "Oh."

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eExCYM9jEPI

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

When I saw this down to the shoulders, I was like "Huh, this might be cool" and then I scrolled down and went "Oh."

If I had mod powers I would ban anyone that posts pictures and fan art like that.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I finished reading Andre the Giant comic book that Box Brown drew. :smith: I don't suppose anyone has any Andre the Giant fanart? Is that a thing?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Captain Invictus posted:

Is there a specific Marvel comics cover that this is parodying, I really like it as it is(I have it on a shirt, it's rad) but I've been curious if it's actually parodying a specific cover

Nobody answered this so I will! I recognized the Secret Wars logo, so a quick googling got me Secret Wars #10.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I think Paul Robertson's work is very technically skilled but also that he uses constant bouncing as a lazy way to convey motion and that his hosed up techno-gore-mandala stuff was cool the first couple times but now is just tiresome, that is my hot take on Paul Robertson, thank

My favorite thing about that picture is that I know Alphinaud and Alisaie are gender swapped but I still can't tell which one is which half the time.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sometimes the simplest things in life are the best.

John Murdoch posted:

Nobody answered this so I will! I recognized the Secret Wars logo, so a quick googling got me Secret Wars #10.

Rad, thanks! I Googled secret wars cover but nothing like that came up, I would've thought it would be iron man but Dr doom works too.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

My favorite thing about this is that Minfilia is unironically much better as a JoJo.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:nws: this is a nsfw animation of a naked sonic character farting themselves into space:nws:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Weird Fanart Thread: naked sonic character farting itself into space

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Omar Dogan's ridiculous casual fashions on Capcom characters are always wonderful.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

engines in their legs

RareAcumen posted:

their legs

Scratch-O posted:

Just a heads up, EYE is actually borderline-unintelligible garbage and goons telling each other to buy it is a time-honored old lovely joke, like giving someone a copy of Bad Rats

Alaois posted:

you don't need to understand what the gently caress is going on to have a good time breaking your legs and gaining brouzoufs

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Well that's something I never expected to see referenced. I am baffled.

Scratch-O posted:

... borderline-unintelligible garbage and goons telling each other to buy it is a time-honored old lovely joke, like giving someone a copy of Bad Rats

Now I am less baffled.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
eye is a good experience unlike bad rats

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

scandoslav posted:

Now I am less baffled.

Don't listen to him, E.Y.E. is a good but flawed game that is only hated by smallminded people and Jians.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

I'm gonna play EYE one of these days again, I swear.

Fanart, sorta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E31-TrCF3AI

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Googling Hexafusion is a loving goldmine of wierd poo poo.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 14:46 on Jul 8, 2016

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dresh posted:

Omar Dogan's ridiculous casual fashions on Capcom characters are always wonderful.

Who's that supposed to be?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

DemonTrigger posted:

Oh is it that time again? I will take any excuse to dump weed related fanart:

Gay weed? Count me in!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Who's that supposed to be?

Felicia from Darkstalkers. You don't recognize her because she's wearing clothes.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Felicia from Darkstalkers. You don't recognize her because she's wearing clothes.

I was also assuming that all of the characters were supposed to be Street Fighter characters too so I couldn't think of anyone who'd look like that with cat ears. :blush:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/miscinsanity/status/751472960272211968

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Forti
May 5, 2009

welcome
to page
FOUR TWENTY

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005