Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am just gutted by that Fox News footage. There has to be a line somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

Killing people is wrong

What about killing to save a life? Or if you're very bored?

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

4outof5 posted:

Well I look forward to the second part of this thread where you all fight tooth and nail for Texas to not execute these assholes as soon as possible. goodnight and goodluck.

i look forward to you not posting in this thread or preferably any other ever again

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
long hot summer ahead of us

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

The Locator posted:

Either still burning gunpowder, or if he was shooting steel-core rounds (fairly common in some military surplus rounds) the bullet cores sparking off the concrete.

Are those rounds that can punch through the lower-level PPE that police might use? (Without those huge ceramic plates that can stop a rifle round I mean.)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

the great deceiver posted:

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Arghy posted:

I can't wait for them to capture 2 random black guys then declare they caught the suspects.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Obstacle2 posted:

You don't learn how to shoot and move with a video game, you also don't gain the presence of mind to be able to move like that while all this poo poo is going on from playing call of duty.

I'm not saying this is a conspiracy, just an angry crazy vet.

Sure you just need no fear of death.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Arghy posted:

I can't wait for them to capture 2 random black guys then declare they caught the suspects.

I can't wait for the suspects to proudly detail their murders and still have people claim it's a frame job.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

ButteCysts posted:

i look forward to you not posting in this thread or preferably any other ever again

That hurts my feelings!

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

Nope. Welcome to the internet and the media addicted to it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i can't wait for me to finally wake up from this groundhog day of shootings

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Has someone made a KDR spreadsheet for all the mass shooters yet?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

I still remember when they showed the arizona car chase and the dude offed himself. Live delay? whats that?

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
BLACK LIVES KILL
4 COPS SHOT DEAD IN DALLAS
CITY IN SHOCK

That is the headline on the most visited right wing site in the nation.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

LostRook posted:

I can't wait for the suspects to proudly detail their murders and still have people claim it's a frame job.

Lol if you think any suspect or anyone remotely resembling a suspect is going to be left alive. Remember the two old ladies in LA who got their truck lit up during the Dorner thing? They fired thousands of rounds at Tsarnaev, he survived through some kind of boat magic.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/dallasnews/status/751285434714451969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

the great deceiver posted:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

They knew what they were doing. The purpose is to rile people up.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Obstacle2 posted:

You don't learn how to shoot and move with a video game, you also don't gain the presence of mind to be able to move like that while all this poo poo is going on from playing call of duty.

I'm not saying this is a conspiracy, just an angry crazy vet.

eh, the first time I went paintballing I was able to do most of that stuff based on transferable skills from having played FPS's, using cover and fixing->flanking aren't really some crazy complex secret

that is obviously very, very, very different from being in an actual gunfight and I would not be surprised at all if these dudes were ex-military

just saying that it's far from impossible they could have picked it up from elsewhere (i.e. paintball and 3-gun or something)

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

So are the blacks winning or are the whites winning.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Summer of (Uncle) Sam

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
If they have a suspect in custody, there will finally be someone charged with a crime involving cops during a shooting

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Hahaha it looks like the cops are rushing to kill the black driver in retaliation or something.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hail gay satan

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
These people are the same people that will slash my tires if i put a Trump bumper sticker on my car. The worst oozing Cruz or Bush Republicans don't do that. These neo liberals are out of control. SHAME they say SHAME SHAME SHAME! They are the sparrow fuckers.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
RIP Hamarabe

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

TremorX posted:

I've involuntarily watched 3 people die today. I'm really not ok with that.

:smith::respek::smith:

pizza combos
Feb 23, 2011

McNutty posted:

Summer of (Uncle) Sam

You can stop at any time.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Arghy posted:

Has someone made a KDR spreadsheet for all the mass shooters yet?

google says yes

http://www.spreekillers.ch/?o=vic

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

quote:

"Cherrelle Blazer, a Yale-educated environmentalist, said her husband, Walter "Changa" Higgins, and two teenage sons got separated in the chaos that followed the sniper shots."

christ even in the middle of a mass shooting an Ivy will let you know where they went to school

ihop
Jul 23, 2001
King of the Mexicans

LGD posted:

eh, the first time I went paintballing I was able to do most of that stuff based on transferable skills from having played FPS's, using cover and fixing->flanking aren't really some crazy complex secret

that is obviously very, very, very different from being in an actual gunfight and I would not be surprised at all if these dudes were ex-military

just saying that it's far from impossible they could have picked it up from elsewhere (i.e. paintball and 3-gun or something)

I think you are just some kind of tactical savant

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

LGD posted:

eh, the first time I went paintballing I was able to do most of that stuff based on transferable skills from having played FPS's

No you weren't.

But you're right, it could come from something else but what is more likely, a vet or a master 3-gun competitor.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

BLACK LIVES KILL
4 COPS SHOT DEAD IN DALLAS
CITY IN SHOCK

That is the headline on the most visited right wing site in the nation.

http://www.cnn.com/

A liberal failure that is CNN is basically the same.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I think the NY Daily News wins.

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/751217126959177728

Are we sure Trump wasn't both shooters using some sort of time travel device?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
let's just all sit down and wait for the end. nothing good happened anyway. it'll be quiet without us.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Arghy posted:

Hahaha it looks like the cops are rushing to kill the black driver in retaliation or something.
drat from Dallas to Minnesota in 2 hours?! Not only did he commit mass murder but he must have been speeding something fierce!

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

So are the blacks winning or are the whites winning.

we are all losing

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Kumo posted:

christ even in the middle of a mass shooting an Ivy will let you know where they went to school

:lol::lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Prorat posted:

http://www.cnn.com/

A liberal failure that is CNN is basically the same.

I mean cnn is clearly a disgrace but I think Drudge's headline is a touch more insane

• Locked thread