Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Anyone post "Good" or the "gently caress the Police" video yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Rated PG-34 posted:

on the scale of recent mass shoot, how does this one rank. only 4 dead so it barely qualifies as a mass shooting, but they were cops so they're worth at least like 10 gay dudes each, or half a child each, or a quarter of an unborn baby jesus whale each. so many questions

It is obviously not pulse level, but as a spectacle it is getting some pretty high marks.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Nothing to see here guys. This is just America.

Gonna look at how much body armor cost cause guns gonna be blazing all over.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Rated PG-34 posted:

on the scale of recent mass shoot, how does this one rank. only 4 dead so it barely qualifies as a mass shooting, but they were cops so they're worth at least like 10 gay dudes each, or a third of a black each, or half a child each, or a quarter of an unborn baby jesus whale each. so many questions

We won't know until the shooter's race is 100% identified and appropriately spun.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McNutty posted:

killing people is an insane action. if anything premeditated murder is more insane. you and i apparently disagree about that i am fine with that.

You must think President Obama is totally nuts then.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i want to chop this tweet up and snort it

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Rated PG-34 posted:

on the scale of recent mass shoot, how does this one rank. only 4 dead so it barely qualifies as a mass shooting, but they were cops so they're worth at least like 10 gay dudes each, or half a child each, or a quarter of an unborn baby jesus whale each. so many questions

Slightly more than a Full Dorner.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Arghy posted:

Dear god you know how many hospitals are in the area? please do not try to blow up the garage.

Maybe they can bring the Philadelphia PD to assist in how to bomb the garage without collateral damage.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

McNutty posted:

killing people is an insane action. if anything premeditated murder is more insane. you and i apparently disagree about that i am fine with that.

mental illness is not a prereq for murder

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

Presumably they're trying to talk him out of shooting at them, idiot

yeah my point is why would he listen to them. they have nothing to offer him and he's on what seems like a suicide mission to murder cops. idiot

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
7-11 briefly looted

:lol:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Everything is Obama's fault. Especially if it involves the blacks.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hey why even bother with the guy in the parking garage then?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

At least 4 suspects in custody, all seem to be connected.

Chief Rawlings is going to press for a raid on that last holdout.

Downtown is probably going to be shut down tomorrow.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Not to mention every military ever.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

If they would just tax the rich, these departments wouldn't need to oppress minorities with traffic infractions as a means to generate revenue.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

spacetoaster posted:

I do completely disagree with his killing people with drones. It is a cowardly and disgusting act.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Rated PG-34 posted:

on the scale of recent mass shoot, how does this one rank. only 4 dead so it barely qualifies as a mass shooting, but they were cops so they're worth at least like 10 gay dudes each, or a third of a black each, or half a child each, or a quarter of an unborn baby jesus whale each. so many questions

we need someone like Taylor Swift or Jay-Z to weigh in

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Yo but for serious can all my american gbs posting pals promise to stay safe when you guys elect trump and have a civil war?

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

7-11 briefly looted

:lol:

That's really all that can be said without being accused of racism, right?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

quick aside while we have a lull in the action to a 7/11 getting looted and black people running off with alcohol

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
remember when that guy shot a bunch from out the back of his car while a jamaican teenager drove him around.

do you think he has anything to do with this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Yo but for serious can all my american gbs posting pals promise to stay safe when you guys elect trump and have a civil war?

I'm loving moving to the ocean.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Like you can disagree or whatever but I'm always going to default back to my standby which is that it is wrong to kill people.

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Thanks obama.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

LostRook posted:

go away

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Blazing Zero posted:

we need someone like Taylor Swift or Jay-Z to weigh in

WHat does Ja Rule have to say???????!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

no dice

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

I do completely disagree with his killing people with drones. It is a cowardly and disgusting act.

Would you be for it if he personally went in Rambo style?

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Garage guy says he will hurt and kill more.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

someone mentioned 30 years too late for that, earlier. pretend i emptyquoted him

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
First JFK, then JR, now this, what is going on in Dallas?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yep, clearly Obama is at fault here. Even though he called for peace and unity earlier.

Crazy white rear end in a top hat policemen and the gun industry have no blame!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Wait....THAT Joe Walsh?

edit: no guess not

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Kakarot posted:

WHat does Ja Rule have to say???????!

Ja Rule is actually on point so far twitter wise.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

The Rage posted:

Wait....that Joe Walsh?

I always hated the loving eagles...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

LostRook posted:

I was more surprised they bothered reporting it. The store looks perfectly fine, no ransacking or anything. Seriously feels like a station desperately trying to sniff out something new.

Frankly, if I'm hauling rear end out of a couple blocks due to a goddamn shootout, hell yeah I'm swinging through a gas station and snagging some water. Hydration is important when you're running for your life.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

McNutty posted:

Like you can disagree or whatever but I'm always going to default back to my standby which is that it is wrong to kill people.

lots of people do very morally wrong things for completely rational reasons though

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

I'm pretty sure telling BLM to "go away" will also get you accused of racism. Try again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

LostRook posted:

Would you be for it if he personally went in Rambo style?

No because killing people is wrong

• Locked thread