Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

I'm just questioning the artificial boundary between sanity and insanity.

Someone has never worked with the mentally ill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Orange Red Bull posted:

you know if them cops werent there they'd be looting that poo poo

minus the cops thats pretty much how that 7-11 always looks and it has yet to be looted.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Code 100: shoot on sight

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Demonachizer posted:

Also any chance that three olives is dead?

kuerig safe 3o status unknown

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

McNutty posted:

good lord

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Shinjobi posted:

I'm loving moving to the ocean.

posting from the ocean, we're going to get nuked by NKorea once KJU dies of hypertension and in the ensuing power struggle someone just starts pushing the 'launch' buttons, and we get hit by the 2 out of 150 rockets that hit their targets.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

End Of Worlds posted:

atomicthumbs posting is the only good part of this thread

nice username/world events combo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

TeeMerk posted:

which burb do you live in?

Mine.:colbert:

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Is there a photo of the shooter somewhere that doesn't involve me having to watch him actively murder people

No as of yet you have to engage in the culture of violence we have all helped create and watch a murder to see the as yet very concealed perpetrator.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

SIDE BET: False flag pays double odds posted
This happened in Alex Jones neck of the woods too :getin:

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

LostRook posted:

Incorrect

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

Blazing Zero posted:

i have a hint: he doesnt care about engaging you in good faith

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Drudge headline is "BLACK LIVES KILL"

Y.I.K.E.S.

drudge thirsty as gently caress for racewar

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

Buca di Bepis posted:

a car bomb killed 250 people in Iraq yesterday and your response was to shitpost a bunch about electric cars

We won't have to worry about getting run over by automatic vehicles. They'll turn to dust and blow away eventually. Maybe a few of them will keep going until they realize there's no driver at the wheel anymore, and nobody to take over.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

TeeMerk posted:

kuerig safe 3o status unknown

What if the shooter had decided to shoot Keurigs instead of cops? Makes u think

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

tbh this doesnt feel like black folk something like this requires a degree of skill and planning, i mean watch the video of how he juked that cop and killed him point blank

im gonna go with isis

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

FogHelmut posted:

If they would just tax the rich, these departments wouldn't need to oppress minorities with traffic infractions as a means to generate revenue.

Whao settle down

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
CNN put a camera on every black talking head they could find at 2 in the morning and they all agree there's no way the snipers could in any way be connected to the peaceful protesters.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

my money is on right wing militia dudes

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

Incorrect

You personally do not count in that statement.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

McNutty posted:

Well that I can at least see. Foucault would be proud.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
let us all take a moment and be serious for a moment and wish that three olives was involved in this some how

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

McNutty posted:

Oh it's an artificial boundary? That's...um...no

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

we will all just fade away. it's okay. we can stop worrying now.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Volcott posted:

CNN put a camera on every black talking head they could find at 2 in the morning and they all agree there's no way the snipers could in any way be connected to the peaceful protesters.

This sounds familiar.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Volcott posted:

Well yes that would make sense as peaceful protesters and violent murderers would obviously not be able to work in tandem and remain separate entities.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

atomicthumbs posted:

We won't have to worry about getting run over by automatic vehicles. They'll turn to dust and blow away eventually. Maybe a few of them will keep going until they realize there's no driver at the wheel anymore, and nobody to take over.

Here's a CGI short on just that kind of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMNIFZTQkg

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Third World Reggin posted:

let us all take a moment and be serious for a moment and wish that three olives was involved in this some how

:yeah:

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

LostRook posted:

Chinese false flag.

*reads small tag on US flag* "Made in China"

USA- "What the hell!?!?!..."

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Orange Red Bull posted:

tbh this doesnt feel like black folk something like this requires a degree of skill and planning

:stare:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

the decline and fall of humanity wasn't a violent process, except where we made it so. it was more of a slow degradation of living, until we all simply stopped. not like everybody had worried about at all.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Anyone taking bets on how many people are going to be probated and/or banned from this thread in the next 24 hours?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Volcott posted:

A lot of assholes will use peaceful protests as cover to just gently caress poo poo up.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Drudge headline is "BLACK LIVES KILL"

Y.I.K.E.S.
We don't even know the race of the shooter lmao.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
There's a lot of bitchmade posters in this thread

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

Well yes that would make sense as peaceful protesters and violent murderers would obviously not be able to work in tandem and remain separate entities.

You missed a step.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I seem to remember that CA's gun laws were brought about by the black panthers arming themselves. Any chance that if this was black dudes with assault rifles killing cops that we will see some sort of gun control legislation pass?

Also a side question, that dude in MN was legally carrying right? Has the NRA released a statement yet condemning the killing?

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

LostRook posted:

He works from home

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Orange Red Bull posted:

tbh this doesnt feel like black folk something like this requires a degree of skill and planning, i mean watch the video of how he juked that cop and killed him point blank

im gonna go with isis

I had that thought earlier. We even had an attempted terror attack in Garland a few months back. However, since they're capturing these guys alive doesn't make me think it is. Those guys tend to go down fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

they have a female in custody

aint no black woman getting involved in something like this

im 98% sure its gonna be muslims

• Locked thread