Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wait, what was Jake from State Farm's response?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

gently caress this thread.

gently caress this guy.

gently caress this country.

gently caress this gay earth.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

WaterIsPoison posted:

Here is a video of open carry guy turning in his weapon :unsmith:
https://twitter.com/MikeLeslieWFAA/status/751292548258209793

This loving guy rules though

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
there was nothing anyone could have done, in any case. humanity had run its course. there was nothing left to do or finish that was important enough to keep going.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Orange Red Bull posted:

should i be scared if im a white guy in a city that is 78% black?

only if youre a cop

e:jk your bros will put down all the thugs before they get you

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Crazy Ted posted:

Dude in Minnesota had a legal carry permit, told the cop it was in the wallet in his back pocket, the cop acknowledged him, dude reached for his wallet, and the cop started shooting.

And then the cop was supposedly all like "I told him not to go for it!" It being the legal gun that the victim told him the cop that he was carrying with a permit. poo poo is cray.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This wouldn't have happened if the cops had guns.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Rated PG-34 posted:

lol this must be your first race war

My post has the cynical caveat in it. I already owned myself.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Orange Red Bull posted:

should i be scared if im a white guy in a city that is 78% black?

Better get out before the race war really gets going

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
i feel like we're on the gayest possible timeline

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Some guy livestreaming the standoff on periscope https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
If only the cops pulled over their car for having a broken tail light before the shooting.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

after a time, our leftover noises stopped, save for the slow, occasional crumbling of our tallest edifices. the operating nuclear plants burned their fuel to dust, and shut down, as our prized uranium changed to protactinium in its sleeves. the wires went cold, and eventually tumbled from their pylons in various storms, with nobody left to string them back up.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

i feel like we're on the gayest possible timeline

It isn't I don't think. But the immediate 24/7 access to horror is new and weird.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

handbandit posted:

Some guy livestreaming the standoff on periscope https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv

tell him to rotate his goddamn camera

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

tell him to rotate his goddamn camera

And why are there hearts all along the right hand edge? What the gently caress is this thing...

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

all the cars rusted and crumbled where they sat. the insulation on their wiring was used by rodents to build colorful nests, above and below ground.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

McNutty posted:

It isn't I don't think. But the immediate 24/7 access to horror is new and weird.

No, it's very old and everyone has just forgotten.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

the guns degraded and became non-functional. they would never threaten a life again, nor would they bring joy to those who used them for other purposes.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

The real criminal here is the drat millenial that doesn't know about aspect ratio.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

LostRook posted:

I was going to answer the same, but then I figured he meant more the "immediate" part, which yeah, it's relatively recent.

WaterIsPoison
Nov 5, 2009

handbandit posted:

Thrilling. I'm glued to my seat. I hope he brings out the whiteboard again to show the parking garage and El Centro again.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
in 2016, you can watch a swat team standoff with a murderer while reading live commentary from eatdapussy445

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

LostRook posted:

You don't think the immediacy of the internet is a new factor? Because I agree times have been worse, but our ability to spread and share horrific news at lightning speed seems important and new.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

LostRook posted:

White people make up 58% of mass shooters by most measurements, which is well below their population percentage.

lets look at the most recent mass shootings
orlando: terrorism
san bernadino: terrorism
colorado springs: conservative white guy
oregon: white supremacist
chattanooga: terrorism-ish/crazy muslim guy
charleston: white supremacist
eliot rodger: half white/half malaysian guy
ft hood: really white puerto rican

yeah i mean angry white men are competing pretty closely with isis but i think they have an edge right now
weird how there's a distinct lack of black guys on there

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

mass shooting goes down: everyone runs towards the gunfire with a cellphone

this country is hosed isis will steamroll us

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i work in downtown dallas. it's gonna be a loving shitshow tomorrow morning.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

handbandit posted:

The real criminal here is the drat millenial that doesn't know about aspect ratio.

You know it to be true.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

inshallah

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Orange Red Bull posted:

this country is hosed isis will steamroll us

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Animal-Mother posted:

in 2016, you can watch a swat team standoff with a murderer while reading live commentary from eatdapussy445

Look out for my new app Snufflr

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

McNutty posted:

And why are there hearts all along the right hand edge? What the gently caress is this thing...

Press H to turn off the hearts and comments.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

she gonna slap abdul with them chubby cheeks

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

good on you, linda

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Olothreutes posted:

jesus thank you

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Olothreutes posted:

Appreciate ya

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

all kinds of rhinoceros returned to the plains of africa and flourished. birds sang, trees grew through old houses, plowed fields withered to nothing and regrew naturally, and the prairies returned to the midwest.

the whales already where we went, and sang a song together out of respect, audible oceanwide in the SOFAR channel; they had known it was coming, and respected our collective, subconscious decision to go away before more bad things could happen.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
type "win" to earn them back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Space Jam posted:

i work in downtown dallas. it's gonna be a loving shitshow tomorrow morning.

Sorry that you live in such a lovely city in such a lovely state.

• Locked thread