Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
If these folks are ex military then I think this could lead to a positive discussion about America's active war mongering for the past 15 years and the condition of of Veteran's Affairs. Billions have been spent training our citizens how to murder for tenuous reasons. Then, when they come home they have difficulty getting support for PTSD or countless other conditions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

So the guy is still in a standoff with the cops?

What if he suddenly needs to take a poo poo? Maybe he thought of all this beforehand.

Stay safe diaper sniper

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

I will eat destroy ISIS

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

atomicthumbs posted:

all kinds of rhinoceros returned to the plains of africa and flourished. birds sang, trees grew through old houses, plowed fields withered to nothing and regrew naturally, and the prairies returned to the midwest.

the whales already where we went, and sang a song together out of respect, audible oceanwide in the SOFAR channel ; they had known it was coming, and respected the collective, subconscious decision.

hahahaha

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Space Jam posted:

i work in downtown dallas. it's gonna be a loving shitshow tomorrow morning.

sorry that people's lives ending are inconveniencing your schedule

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

wikipedia posted:

On February 1, 2013, Walsh filed a motion to terminate child support obligations,[89] claiming that as he was now unemployed he was unable to contribute to the support of his five children.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

looks north african to me

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

VR Native American posted:

Look out for my new app Snufflr

holy poo poo that isn't the name of an existing app

the closest thing is snifflr, a social network for dogs

get to work, you could be rich.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Kenzie posted:

So the guy is still in a standoff with the cops?

What if he suddenly needs to take a poo poo? Maybe he thought of all this beforehand.

Stay safe diaper sniper

Diaper astronaut wins again

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There are loving love hearts bubbling out from the livestream I'm watching. Reality needs to stop taking the piss.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

rip

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Orange Red Bull posted:

in the dark we are all black

makes u think

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

that old white cop had no chance really

i fully expect someone to make a GTA style WASTED gif

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
dogs escaped, bred with each other, and turned into colorful wolves, with a faint longing in their hearts for something that was gone forever. cats didn't really care all that much, but still thought about us occasionally until we were forgotten. various caged rodents were sprung from their prisons by their compatriots and went free.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Another periscope stream, different location: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAxRpkkDdyGl Better quality, and closer it seems.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
you don't have to be insane to murder someone. normal-rear end people have been murdering each other over random poo poo for as long as the species has existed.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

The most halfassed blurring

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Orange Red Bull posted:

It's either a sasquatch w/ tactical training or a magic eye painting that divines inherent bias.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kainser posted:

Soon all will know the name Linda Glocke

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Kainser posted:

Landi Glecko

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Ace of Baes posted:

lets look at the most recent mass shootings
orlando: terrorism
san bernadino: terrorism
colorado springs: conservative white guy
oregon: white supremacist
chattanooga: terrorism-ish/crazy muslim guy
charleston: white supremacist
eliot rodger: half white/half malaysian guy
ft hood: really white puerto rican

yeah i mean angry white men are competing pretty closely with isis but i think they have an edge right now
weird how there's a distinct lack of black guys on there

The Oregon shooter was mixed race, so I think you've crossed your wires in general. Statistics are more useful.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Space Jam posted:

i work in downtown dallas. it's gonna be a loving shitshow tomorrow morning.

good news - you got the day off!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
wildfires raged through forests that hadn't seen them in decades. the fire-sensitive trees finally popped their cones and gave their lives to sprout anew, expanding the wildlands into what used to be ours.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Olothreutes posted:

Another periscope stream, different location: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAxRpkkDdyGl Better quality, and closer it seems.

drat that person is ready to snack

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Ace of Baes posted:

lets look at the most recent mass shootings
orlando: terrorism
san bernadino: terrorism
colorado springs: conservative white guy
oregon: white supremacist
chattanooga: terrorism-ish/crazy muslim guy
charleston: white supremacist
eliot rodger: half white/half malaysian guy
ft hood: really white puerto rican

yeah i mean angry white men are competing pretty closely with isis but i think they have an edge right now
weird how there's a distinct lack of black guys on there

You forgot about this one...
http://nypost.com/2015/11/22/at-least-10-people-shot-at-new-orleans-park/

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

ITT We Advocate for the Total Destruction of All Guns and All Cops!

Guys wtf am I supposed to do in lawless futureland when my dipshit peers and neighbors roll up to my crib and rip the copper out of my walls for meth money and rape my butt for good measure? You haven't thought this through, please reconsider!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Olothreutes posted:

Thanks for the link. Great content so far.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

Yeah that went rapidly from a good image of the building to shots of a hotel room and snacks. My bad.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
im gonna go to sleep but i hope when i wake up the earth is destroyed and gay

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Nice blur filter, you really protected the identity of Linda Glocks

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Lord Binky posted:

i keep bunches of bananas in every room of my home so I have them at the ready, at all times

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Sperghetti posted:

ITT We Advocate for the Total Destruction of All Guns and All Cops!

Guys wtf am I supposed to do in lawless futureland when my dipshit peers and neighbors roll up to my crib and rip the copper out of my walls for meth money and rape my butt for good measure? You haven't thought this through, please reconsider!

Do you really think goons would have a problem with that hypothetical situation?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hahaha "I hope the shooter isn't watching my periscope...If he is....good luck."

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Gunfire on https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

LostRook posted:

White people make up 58% of mass shooters by most measurements, which is well below their population percentage.

Only because White people make up most of the America population. If you treat Arabic ethnicity as different statistically, they are well above crazy rear end white dudes.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

LostRook posted:

The Oregon shooter was mixed race, so I think you've crossed your wires in general. Statistics are more useful.

also a virgin (along with Elliot Rodger) so maybe we need a grid where we can track things like sexhaver status

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Kill all cops

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

It's not gunfire it's the scanner.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It's not gunfire it's the scanner.

Why the gently caress does a scanner sound like a fully-automatic rifle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

origami posted:

good news - you got the day off!

i wish it wasn't at the expense of 4 lives

• Locked thread