Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
the buttsalt harvest has begun :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

wee bit chuffed, luv?

i'm getting horny hombre

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i'm getting horny hombre

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dont do this

i enjoyed playing with you earlier on 300 ping obliterating the enemy team by myself while everyone else melted to turret spam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is now the Quake 1 megathread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't be a queer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Editing threads/posts is the ultimate bitch move and to think I once had hope for you

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

This was a great OP but without the original thread title it doesnt mean poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think anybody is going to miss the Overwatch Megathread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I don't think anybody is going to miss the Overwatch Megathread.

lol yeah you're right, who would want to keep the thread full of epic Rclown posts around? Way to double down on being a retarded bitch tho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wonder if quake 1 players know that the first real, actually good FPS Overwatch came out a few weeks ago

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[in a cmpletely bitchmade voice, aka my own] I changed the thread title back but I still dont like Overwatch.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

[in a cmpletely bitchmade voice, aka my own] I changed the thread title back but I still dont like Overwatch.

demod

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao forgot all about larrys epic 21st

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

instead of doming plutonis for posting LOL SEXY TIEM FOR MUH SMEX xD for the millionth time, the IK decided to be a huge bitch instead.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

instead of doming plutonis for posting LOL SEXY TIEM FOR MUH SMEX xD for the millionth time, the IK decided to be a huge bitch instead.

his avatar is creeping me out too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

his avatar is creeping me out too

someone bought me that and the iks aint giving me my old one back

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Change the thread tag back

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNEiBl3aQcY <-- this but it's me grabbing the consoles, controllers, kb/m etc to play overwatch on all three platforms this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Change the thread tag back

What was it?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
the art one

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

jfc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

blizzard said the new classes would be out by the end of this month. meanwhile the next season for diablo 3 has like 5 new items and nothing else going for it. i have a feeling they shifted some staff around lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dafuq happened here o_O

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

I hated Tracer and her stupid fail accent for a long time until I killed a Reaper as her, and she made fun of his Uber EdgeLordy-ness, and now, I'm in love with her as well. Cheers fellow TracerBro.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Editing threads/posts is the ultimate bitch move and to think I once had hope for you

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was playing this a few minutes ago and "Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul" was going through my head the entire time. Le most pure Winsauce.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

blizzard said the new classes would be out by the end of this month. meanwhile the next season for diablo 3 has like 5 new items and nothing else going for it. i have a feeling they shifted some staff around lol

Sauce?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So who else is excited for Paragon.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Idk about multiple classes but they're doing a thing on a new hero at comicon in 2 weeks and people are expecting her to come out right around then

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Idk about multiple classes but they're doing a thing on a new hero at comicon in 2 weeks and people are expecting her to come out right around then

they Should add multiple heroes at once.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

great. Looks like I need to buy some more loot crates at the end of this month. *sigh*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

overtime should really just burn out after a while. the enemy team can just keep tapping the point/cart one-by-one and keep it going forever and its dumb as gently caress lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

overtime should really just burn out after a while. the enemy team can just keep tapping the point/cart one-by-one and keep it going forever and its dumb as gently caress lol

Stop them then, little pussy.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

They've acknowledged this is a problem and I think it's gonna happen. Probably in like a month when the current competitive season ends . I don't have enough AIDS yet to watch pro Overwatch but apparently when it goes into overtime teams will just triple up on Tracers and stagger their respawn and keep suiciding on the point and triggering overtime forever

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
that's epic, and win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Stop them then, little pussy.

gently caress you. its impossible to stop a team from just going all winston+tracer just to keep tapping the point and immediately melting

• Locked thread