Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
*doesnt really want his daughter to marry a jew or brown person, or come out as gay, but is prepared nonetheless to live silently with disappointment*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
*has an iota of compassion

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
*Moves negative consequences of poor personal decisions to other people, celebrates this as an effective means to solve problems.*

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Prorat posted:

*has never seen or talked to a transvestite, Muslim, black, or gay outside of their college 101 course yet spends all day defending them on the Internet*

*spends all day fighting for woman's rights yet would vote Bill Clinton for a 3rd term*

*mentions a once a year planned parenthood attack to defend Muslim terrorists attacks that happen literally every day*

*uses the medieval Crusades as an example of why its okay to defend Muslims after they just killed 150 people in present day*

*wants global warming to be real and kill off humanity just to say "i told you so republicunts" right before being vaporized*

*has no idea that Jon Stewert and his brother are republican Wall Street guys*

*thinks Colbert is a liberal and not a Catholic extremist*

*thinks race is a choice*

*"if that white person wants to be black than more power to them, race is a social construct"*

*works 8 hours a day as an unpaid intern after taking out 75k in student loans the last 4 years like a loving idiot because they are too dumb and brainwashed to realize you don't have to be apart of some slave system and that you can actually start your own business but oh poo poo I guess not because taxes are so loving high, shouldn't have voted for tax raisers I guess I'll just suck giant corporations dick more while calling people who actually try and start a small business rednecks and hillbillies while they repair my sink in my 5,000 dollar a month one bedroom apartment in San Fransisco like a loving idiot*

*gets pissed on by a homeless man on the BART while thinking "lol at those losers in their clean fly over states HA! I am superior!*

you're mad as gently caress

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Drink-Mix Man posted:

*Takes the bait and fuels waves of publicity for Trump every single time he says racist thing off the top of his head*

why would democrats not want trump to become more popular

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

The_Franz posted:

*lusts for cop death when they shoot a minority kid who was pointing a realistic looking toy gun at them*

*loves laughing at videos of cops tazing and arresting fat white people for being rude or talking back*

what a good post

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
This thread is full of incorrect generalizations! Thread over.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

UP AND ADAM posted:

This thread is full of incorrect generalizations! Thread over.

Nah they're pretty accurate. If only you knew how racist you were.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
*supports unions*

*votes for Rahm Emanuel*

*Calls himself progressive while dialing up superlawyers and hedge funds to finance his congressional run*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*thinks racism can be stopped by treating people different based on race*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*lets super delegates steal the primary from the popular vote*

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Prorat posted:

*lets super delegates steal the primary from the popular vote*

*turns around and says the popular vote should decide the presidency, despite what the constitution says*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*wants to take our guns away*

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
*aborts 40 million black children, supported by 95% of black voters*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*starts a clandestine nuclear program*

*drops two atomic bombs on cities*

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

DerekSmartymans posted:

*aborts 40 million black children, supported by 95% of black voters*

*Supports 13th trimester abortions*

* immediately takes wrong side of every single issue, just to be a contrarian*

*rides fixed gear bike, will talk at length about it if you allow them*

*makes fun of alex jones but takes Jenny McCarthy seriously*

*declares anything I disagree with either McCarthyism, or just like Hitler, unironically supports Che and Pol Pot*

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
*gives a speech where he's as lively as his political future*

Ladies and Gentleman, Mark Dayton.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

*Is a Senator and flees Washington D.C. due to some unspecified intel he saw*

*Is only Senator to do so*

Ladies and Gentleman, Mark Dayton.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
*Values the opinion of law enforcement more so than medical professionals on medical marijuana*

*Tells mother of seizure ridden child marijuana is available on pretty much any street corner in Minnesota*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mark Dayton

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*is blown up by a Syrian refugee for being a woman with rights while wearing a "Women for Hillary" tshirt*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*I did not have sexual relations with that woman*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*protests Trumps wall in the morning*
*dies from heroine in the evening*

Wyld Thang
Feb 23, 2016
*is anti-war because iraq had nothing to do with 9/11*

*supports military intervention in libya, syria, yemen, afganistan, egypt, tunisia, sudan, somalia, balkans, etc. because reasons*

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

My knee is jerking uncontrollably !!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

blood. blood. blood. blood. blood. blood. blood. blood. blood.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"You loving white male"
*then proceeds to a D&D tournament"

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I represent wealthy privileged white people, and the minorities who wish they were wealthy privileged white people.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal

Would be a true statement if neo-liberals didn't take over the democrat party.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

As a gay Jew, these attempts to delegitimize Israel by calling what it does in Palestine an "occupation" are deeply concerning.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:whitewater:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot
*wants to end racism, is told racism is over*

*watches a black man get shot by police execution style, told racism is a myth and that man had it coming*

*listens to people hold forth on the horrors of abortion, watches dumbfounded as they step over hungry children without so much as a glance*

*lives with racism everyday, gets told by whites that identity politics is an empty fallacy, and that human rights are an illusory concept cooked up by crazy leftists*

*watches dumbfounded at the proliferation of shameless race trolling, gets told to 'lighten up and laugh cause it's funny'*

*does not find dead black people or suffering people funny*

*finds it ironic that heroin addiction is now being called an epidemic that kills people, while before it was apparently an epidemic that was just killing animals when it was killing black people in black communities*

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
*Too uptight about politics to have a sense of humor*

*Posts on comedy forum*

*Responds to this post with :ironicat:*

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Stuffguyman posted:

*Too uptight about politics to have a sense of humor*

*Posts on comedy forum*

*Responds to this post with :ironicat:*

:allears:

*notes unfunny poster's desperate attempts at humor. Yawns.*

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Princess Di posted:

*wants to end racism, is told racism is over*

*watches a black man get shot by police execution style, told racism is a myth and that man had it coming*

*listens to people hold forth on the horrors of abortion, watches dumbfounded as they step over hungry children without so much as a glance*

*lives with racism everyday, gets told by whites that identity politics is an empty fallacy, and that human rights are an illusory concept cooked up by crazy leftists*

*watches dumbfounded at the proliferation of shameless race trolling, gets told to 'lighten up and laugh cause it's funny'*

*does not find dead black people or suffering people funny*

*finds it ironic that heroin addiction is now being called an epidemic that kills people, while before it was apparently an epidemic that was just killing animals when it was killing black people in black communities*

That was pretty insufferable. 10/10 democrat impression.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

The Human Crouton posted:

That was pretty insufferable. 10/10 democrat impression.
:chloe:

Who 'dis?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
*sees massive wealth inequality architect-ed by multinational corporations and the politicians in the democratic party*
*thinks propagating the police state with more draconian laws will fix it*
*all is forgiven because one time their favorite politician acknowledged a black man in 2008 after dog-whistling about his heritage*

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
*wins elections*

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

*only votes once every four years*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Powercrazy posted:

*sees massive wealth inequality architect-ed by multinational corporations and the politicians in the republican party*
*thinks propagating the police state with more laws that protect black lives will prevent more deaths*
*all is forgiven because one time their black president elected in 2008 acknowledged the current state of our prison systems and the widespread rise of gun violence and police brutality*

FTFY

• Locked thread