Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You sound precisely like the kind of person who would shy away from doing something "because it's illegal".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

Karate Bastard posted:

You sound precisely like the kind of person who would shy away from doing something "because it's illegal".

Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you're a cop.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Meowjesty posted:

Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you're a cop.

Cops don't have to tell you if they're a cop. Strip everyone you meet for wires! #lifehack

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Karate Bastard posted:

You're right. I will not try to procure a firearm, in a country where owning one is illegal, just to put it inside of a super soaker.

I'm sorry I'm not as edgy as you.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

probably shouldn't fry a sock.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
It's ok if it doesn't have the colored toes

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Cops don't have to tell you if they're a cop. Strip everyone you meet for wires! #lifehack

That sounds like something a cop would say.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

They have wireless cop technology nowadays.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
**** Disguisable weapons wanted ****
Wanted: hidden blades, belt buckle knives, cane swords, etc.....
Offering: cash, items for barter

Still thirsty for justice? Try this badass M16A2 disguised as a 24-pack of soda. The box has two finely crafted holes on each side to allow for any kind of optics (not included) that you wish to attach. This weapon is only for sale if you have a Class III permit.

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Kwyndig posted:

I'm imagining this being something you do to Robocops.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Non Serviam posted:

You're right. I will not try to procure a firearm, in a country where owning one is illegal, just to put it inside of a super soaker.

I'm sorry I'm not as edgy as you.

For the record I'm about as edgy as a bucket of mayonnaise. I have been known to talk a copious amount of poo poo at all times though, so there's that :haw:

But then again if you are looking for "sound advice on legal life choices" then hoo boy are you in the wrong thread.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Elfgames posted:

probably shouldn't fry a sock.

Hey, sometimes it just feels nice to get your sock cooked. Having a girlfriend who cooks sock (and does it well) is a great feeling.

(Lifehack: dredge up an ancient pun and pretend it's new!)

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

Hey, sometimes it just feels nice to get your sock cooked. Having a girlfriend who cooks sock (and does it well) is a great feeling.

(Lifehack: dredge up an ancient pun spoonerism and pretend it's new!)

:colbert:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm imagining this being something you do to Robocops.

I was half-expecting this to be the wordfiltered version.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's not that kind of pad.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

MaxIpad

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I remember being in the room one time when my uncle was watching one of those DUDE EXTREME cable channels. The show was some sort of proto-lifehack thing where bros sent in their questions or problems and this team of bros would do a bunch of research and an EXTREME panel discussion to get to the bottom of it and help all the bros out there get the dudeformation they need to keep on living the dream. It was probably called Dude Snopes or Myth Brosters or something.

Of course one of the issues they investigated was that most ancient of dudely vexations - how to tell if that mega hot hooker is actually a cop. I mean we've all been there, right?

The big takeaway from the segment was this nugget of dudely wisdom: if you think she might be a cop, ask to see her vagina before carrying on with your transaction. #lifehack

Following that advice counts as solicitation under the laws of my state; I imagine it's the same elsewhere. Thanks, cable TV!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I can't help but think they keep it there and it's just taking storing stuff in your boobs to the next level :(

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The actual #lifehack is to have 2 phones so you can take a pic of one with the other.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

walrusman posted:

The big takeaway from the segment was this nugget of dudely wisdom: if you think she might be a cop, ask to see her vagina before carrying on with your transaction. #lifehack

Following that advice counts as solicitation under the laws of my state; I imagine it's the same elsewhere. Thanks, cable TV!

It's actually to prevent a Lola kind of situation. Also, is it really solicitation if you just ask someone to see their vagina if no money is being exchanged? I think I could beat that rap in court, to be honest.

Brother Tadger has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Jul 16, 2016

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

The Ape of Naples posted:

The actual #lifehack is to have 2 phones so you can take a pic of one with the other.

Yeah what the gently caress

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

1redflag posted:

It's actually to prevent a Lola kind of situation. Also, is it really solicitation if you just ask someone to see their vagina if no money is being exchanged? I think I could beat that rap in court, to be honest.

Yeah, you couldn't sell that. "No, your honor, I just go around asking women on street corners to see their vaginas, honest!"

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

If it does not fly just explain that courts are unconstitutional walla.

Judges hate it!

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
The flag has fringes and thus has to obey maritime law. Ain't nothing about vaginas in there.

Take that judicial system. :smuggo:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Smelly posted:

The flag has fringes and thus has to obey maritime law. Ain't nothing about vaginas in there.

Take that judicial system. :smuggo:

Just don't ask to see her pussea

sorry

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Don’t talk to me about naval tradition. It’s nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

What did she take that picture with?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Like hack : take pictures with a camera

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

om nom nom posted:

What did she take that picture with?

Her vagina

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Shhhh don't give away our secret

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Picnic Princess posted:

Shhhh don't give away our secret

You can keep it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Like hack : take pictures with a camera

...Kam-Rah? how is that pronounced?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

...Kam-Rah? how is that pronounced?

like Mario Mario saying "come here".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Were you pining for a kidney cake? Pine no more!

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012
That's no kidney cake, it's a giant turd cake.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Finally, we have the technology needed to make a dickbutt cake, what a time to be alive

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

That thing is going to be so hard to cook consistently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

You tell me where I can buy that right loving now