Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Why aren't people killing more cops? If I had backup I would kill every cop I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Lolie posted:

I'm sure we can raise enough money to pay a people smuggler to take you to the US so you can wage revolution there.

Sure, set up a gofundme and send those dollars my way!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
All Micah X'es live in Texas

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In 10 years the Trumpellite will autosnipe deviants from orbit, I can't wait

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I think it's good that black people have snipers now fuckin cops acting like underdogs all the time cry when they get a little taste of their own medicine.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

why are so many people on a forum made up predominantly of shut in video gamer players so terrified of the police?

because even mouthbreather nerds are subject to manipulation from the government, who is attempting to cause a race war. duh

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

the great deceiver posted:

no we couldnt even browse the forums :(

heres my thread, you guys can read it and continue to laugh at me for being a counterrevolutionary if you want idc

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693917

why the gently caress would you post serious opinions on the internet

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Panzeh posted:

why the gently caress would you post serious opinions on the internet

im on like 3 xanax bars tonight lol

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lol drugs duuuuude whoaaa

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dallas needs a robot which dispenses aerosolised benzos.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

various cheeses posted:

Lol drugs duuuuude whoaaa

That's badass like when I drank alcohol and got so hosed up lol

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Lolie posted:

Dallas needs a robot which dispenses aerosolised benzos.

yes and every city

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Our rotten bloated government, it sure is full of idiots and egomaniacs united only in their willingness to lie and cheat to steal that money at the expense of their constituents, the environment, nay, the future.

Our military, aint it huge and ensnared in a forever war of our own design, staffed by dropouts and rapists, seeding a new generation of enemies, for the benefit of the obscenely wealthy who recognize no national boundary.

Our inward-facing military, see how it's staffed by the dropouts of the dropouts, who act with impunity, for the good of god knows who, to maintain the class war that secretly defines our country, in spite of being poor and disadvantaged themselves.

gently caress Cops on a new page.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Toadvine posted:

Our rotten bloated government, it sure is full of idiots and egomaniacs united only in their willingness to lie and cheat to steal that money at the expense of their constituents, the environment, nay, the future.

Our military, aint it huge and ensnared in a forever war of our own design, staffed by dropouts and rapists, seeding a new generation of enemies, for the benefit of the obscenely wealthy who recognize no national boundary.

Our inward-facing military, see how it's staffed by the dropouts of the dropouts, who act with impunity, for the good of god knows who, to maintain the class war that secretly defines our country, in spite of being poor and disadvantaged themselves.

Nice blog post.

I too am 15 years old and mad at dad.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Toadvine posted:

i open up my wallet
and it's full of blood

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Otacon posted:

i open up my wallet
and it's full of blood

lol

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
i once at so many russian benzos i melted in my car and my wife asked the internet what drugs she could keep

edit: gently caress da polis

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
dad, I've told you before to PLEASE close my door after you've finished speaking to me. you KNOW I like to listen to slipknot loudly and you don't like that so it's you who suffers when you forget to close the door.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Everything's actually good?? I take it all back

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Luvcow posted:

why are so many people on a forum made up predominantly of shut in video gamer players so terrified of the police?

Their only interaction with police is literally from Grand Theft Auto.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Boinks posted:

It's a fun as hell way to interact with police though.

I mean what's wrong with a man who has the gumption to go out and cap a few cops rather than just complain for a while and block the roads.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Boinks posted:

How many wanted stars did the sniper guy have to get for them to send a murderbot after him?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

lol so many armchair college sophmore revolutionary marxists itt calling for cop death that would break down sobbing if they ever had to actually have an encounter with one

Yeah, lol what pussy-rear end bitches, hating a system that they feel unable to change, and fearing direct confrontation with said system, which is substantially overpowered, both legally as well as physically. Lol, faggots.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
cops do more than just paperwork and break up domestic disputes. they also evict families, club protesters, beat on their own families, harass the destitute, deny your rights, cover for each other, and sport a rock hard boner, sometimes all in one day.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Minimalist Program posted:

USA is a country where civilians walk around in the streets with fully automatic assault rifles.

1. There's no way that's fully automatic you sound like some spaz who writes columns for Huffpo.

2. There are many third world countries where men routinely walk through the streets with guns. Scoffing at those who do is cultural imperialism and racist imo.

3. :goatsecx:

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

cops do more than just paperwork and break up domestic disputes. they also evict families, club protesters, beat on their own families, harass the destitute, deny your rights, cover for each other, and sport a rock hard boner, sometimes all in one day.

And tell you to stop riding your BMX in the Walmart parking lot :(

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

spudsbuckley posted:

And tell you to stop riding your BMX in the Walmart parking lot :(

by far the best reason to roof snipe cops

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I'll yell at any cop who comes at me. Which everyone should and kill cops.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Great cellphone ahmed

Him
Oct 9, 2015

rear end cobra posted:

All Micah X'es live in Texas

Slightly obscure for most in this thread but amazingly funny.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Isn't the real worry that the police now have suicide bomber bots?

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Jesus Christ this thread turned to poo poo. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Told Two Times posted:

Jesus Christ this thread turned to poo poo. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

i await my impending bombphone carrying robot justice

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Summer of Sam Cooke

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Told Two Times posted:

But all threads are poo poo here so ......

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Otacon posted:

i await my impending bombphone carrying robot justice

Future police will just be friendly-looking robots handing you bombs.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
the ghetto is literally going to turn into terminator

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Not if we send robot bombs at cops first

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

30 pages late, but this is a really good picture. thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Streets filled with slow moving adorable robots carrying explosive devices

• Locked thread