Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

3 pts away from Golden Dorito. Putting that bitch on Liquid.

When do stickers go on sale? I'm short a player for fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

still my favorite video on the internet

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I know i'm SK heavy but I still favor liquid here.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/krimzCSGO/status/751891240505991168

Interesting.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

all I see is crying

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

As far as I'm aware, there's only one pro scene. Where exactly does he think he's going to go?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

A TURGID FATSO posted:

As far as I'm aware, there's only one pro scene. Where exactly does he think he's going to go?

Overwatch could always use more pros

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Krimz is 22 and looks like a 35 year old man. CS does terrible things to a person. Just ask JW

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Apparently krimz is angry at fellow loser Karrigan of Astralis talking poo poo on twitter:

https://twitter.com/karriganCSGO/status/751870952313610240

which is in reference to an interview flusha did with HLTV after they decimated Gambit, saying that he didn't even have to call strats and they were expecting more of a game.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Apparently krimz is angry at fellow loser Karrigan of Astralis talking poo poo on twitter:

https://twitter.com/karriganCSGO/status/751870952313610240

which is in reference to an interview flusha did with HLTV after they decimated Gambit, saying that he didn't even have to call strats and they were expecting more of a game.
I love you, karrigan.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

I was getting worried when I was reading through the thread and had not seen anyone posted this yet. Whew. American CS dominance starts now. Book it. Nah jk, but ggs to Liquid :3:

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Doesn't the guy in the back vuggo call for fnatic? I know flush did it for a while but I thought he stopped because he didn't think he could keep his cool doing it.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
It sucks I won't be able to watch the grand Final tomorrow due to work. But I am putting my pick on Liquid and hoping for the best for tomorrow.

Either way this was a sick loving tournament and I am glad Liquid made it this far.

E- Oh, because I played today I get a point. So win or lose does this mean I will still get my bronze pin tomorrow?

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jul 9, 2016

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Goofballs posted:

Doesn't the guy in the back vuggo call for fnatic? I know flush did it for a while but I thought he stopped because he didn't think he could keep his cool doing it.

Probably not. Coaches don't have in-game sounds in the majors, which makes calling from the coach position problematic.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I am mathematically excluded from Gold so I am going to put it on Liquid. RIP Photex's skin.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alright, so for the final tomorrow: I don't know who has first map ban, but I figure SK will ban Cache as per usual and Liquid will ban Overpass judging by it being their bo3 map ban so far this major, and like hell you want to face SK on Overpass. From there, I think SK will pick Mirage and Liquid will pick Cobble. It'll probably go to a third map, in which case there's three different outcomes. If it's Nuke, Liquid have a good chance of winning. If it's Dust2, SK have a good chance of winning. If it's Train, you would assume SK, but they've faced Liquid on Train twice, with the scorelines being very close: 16-14 and 16-12. That map really could go either way.

I may be utterly terrible at this game but analyzing the pro scene is fun. :unsmith:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Liquid looked pretty flawless, but Fnatic have not been themselves for a long time. I think it will be close, but with SK playing so incredibly well, I think SK is gonna take it.

/Thorin

Dr. McReallysweet
Sep 12, 2006

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Lost my gold last time because i didn't think lg could win a major. Now I'm exactly 10 points from gold again and thinking the same exact thing. I want to cheer for NA. Am i crazy?

pctD
Aug 25, 2009

Pillbug

Dr. McReallysweet posted:

Lost my gold last time because i didn't think lg could win a major. Now I'm exactly 10 points from gold again and thinking the same exact thing. I want to cheer for NA. Am i crazy?

I don't like SK so I'm betting on Liquid. I lose a lot of bets.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I need one point for Silver.

:cripes:

As much as Liquid's on fire, I'm gonna have to go with SK.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Diddie posted:

Dennis' PC broke or something

Just to clarify on this (The elige tking two guys thing) since the casters didn't seem to catch it for some reason, I was watching the tournament via GOTV at the time. JW requested a stop in chat like 4 times before the TK, because Dennis was having sound problems, apparently his computer was beeping in his ear really quickly over and over and over. (According to JW in the chat, "a thousand times").

Also, lol at krimz salty tears.
E: Not that he's in any way wrong about the terrible CS:GO community, just hilarious that he apparently got so mad over somebody calling out fnatic having talked poo poo previously.

surc fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 10, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he was probably having a nic fit

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

without the lettering of course.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Photex posted:

without the lettering of course.

I propose that you get it right on your pubis.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
RIDE OR DIE

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Stickers are now on sale so time to buy if you want to pad your Steam wallet a bit

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

What sticker stuff should I buy in order to make the most money selling in like half a year?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

MrSmokes posted:

What sticker stuff should I buy in order to make the most money selling in like half a year?

koosta foils.

edit: I split it up $5 Liquid, $5 SK, $20 legends player foils, $20 Team Foils

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

This isn't clint eastwood talking to a chair awkward but its not great

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Yeah the vibes in the arena were a bit weird, too. Why did they choose this guy specifically? I know nothing about 1.6

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I don't know much about it but as I understand it he was just one of the most poo poo hot people of the era . He also brought get_right into nip I think because in his last game getright destroyed his team

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
HeatoN is a legend you philistines

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

rofl when cs players don't know heaton

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Anyone know what the neato little player cameras are?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Anyone know what the neato little player cameras are?

They look like GoPros

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

canoshiz posted:

They look like GoPros

Nope found it they are these or similar: http://www.lcdracks.com/servers-cameras/HD-SDI-cameras/CV505-MB.php

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Does anyone know why Valve doesnt have a big flagship tournament with insane prizepools for csgo like they do for dota?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm loving ready bros

anyone want to mumble or steam group chat??

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Is it fascism yet posted:

Does anyone know why Valve doesnt have a big flagship tournament with insane prizepools for csgo like they do for dota?

Maybe they've calculated that it's not worth it to wrestle control from ESL when they still make bank on skins during the majors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
remember when someone tripped over a power cord and liquid and lg got pissed at each other? well i hope it happens again