Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
CROOKED HILLARY

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/trump-releases-video-contrasting-clinton-comey-statements/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Shoah us what you're made of

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

This is going to be a great TV ad.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i like how everyone is calling trump anti-semitic when there's at least one jew that he loves dearly

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
So Comey confirmed today that Hillary Clinton perjured herself numerous times during her congressional hearing before the House Committee on Benghazi.

Bold Prediction: she will face no consequences.

THE.

SYSTEM.

IS.

RIGGED.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Best kugel is at Trump Deli in Trump Tower. I love the yids!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
My recent toxx regarding the Clinton email scandal has robbed me of the big beautiful tower that once graced my av, the best tower. No thanks to Director Comey. Can somebody hit me with another, or at least a Lying Crooked Hillary tag?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
boosted needs to save all his tower energy for cucking

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Gotta give zeal a tower Boosted, you're only hope of reinventing yourself as a law & order conservative is to make (Trump's speech at) the convention the cutoff point for giving out towers.

continuing my tradition of crunkposting whimsical rush videos by wishing everyone a happy belated canada day :canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1R8r4gMZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knxR-Q2VoBE&t=153s

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/747300326261161985
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782270&userid=75175#post461782046

Dr Dracula has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Jul 7, 2016

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer

Quidam Viator posted:

The Holocaust at the OK Corral

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iCaDCX3jY

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286849-fbi-didnt-record-clinton-interview-no-sworn-oath

L-O-L.

MOST.

TRANSPARENT.

ADMINISTRATION.

EVER.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Boosted_C5 posted:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286849-fbi-didnt-record-clinton-interview-no-sworn-oath

L-O-L.

MOST.

TRANSPARENT.

ADMINISTRATION.

EVER.

They just spoke about a bunch of okie-doke. Nothing for you to worry about, citizen.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
This week has been crazy. If trump doesnt win we can only expect things to get worse in America!

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Get worse you say?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Protocols of the Sheriffs of Malathion

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:911:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

drat thats an expensive trucker hat

It's not just a hat, it's a national treasure.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Thank you for joining The Cause! I can't wait to see picture of The Hat; hopefully you instruct your dogs to the power of Trump and take pictures of them with The Hat.

Unlike those other "believers" that have forsaken us with Hatted dogs.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The three trump hats I bought have been a great sucess, one brother is keeping it as a collectible, the other is wearing it at his landscaping job to irritate the mexicans (who talk about trump 24/7 as it is), but the dog was too small and energetic to wear the hat

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
Description Qty Price Total
Official Donald Trump Make America Great Again Cap - Gold/White 1 $25.00 $25.00

please hurry USPS I need it to inspire me in making america great again

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

gently caress the ROW posted:

The three trump hats I bought have been a great sucess, one brother is keeping it as a collectible, the other is wearing it at his landscaping job to irritate the mexicans (who talk about trump 24/7 as it is), but the dog was too small and energetic to wear the hat

Please i need stories of what the mexicans are saying

Hispanics love trump...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i wish to god there were mexicans here to irritate

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

gently caress the ROW posted:

the dog was too small and energetic to wear the hat

Wait until it is asleep. That's how I operate.

Also works great on the TV.

Oh god, The Hat is nearly 9 months old.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

L-O-L.

MOST.

TRANSPARENT.

ADMINISTRATION.

EVER.

The FBI historically hasn't recorded interviews. Probably due to fear of scrutiny I'm guessing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hillary kinda looks like trump in drag in that frame

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Lolling at anyone who thinks that life for blacks will get any better under Hillary "Superpredators" Clinton.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

Lolling at anyone who thinks that life for blacks will get any better under Hillary "Superpredators" Clinton.

basically this

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

except also anyone

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Tower me, baby. Life is pointless and effort is a contradictory fallacy.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I now fully understand why even though Dorner killed innocents, people like him. Check this out from his manifesto:

"There is no negotiation. I am not the state department who states they do not negotiate with terrorist, because anybody with a Secret or TS/SCI has seen IIR’s on SIPR and knows that the US state department always negotiates by using CF countries or independent sovereign/neutral country to mediate and compromising."

Hmm who does that remind you of?

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Saint Dorner

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

Saint Dorner

Seriously he lays out what is obviously an exaggerated yet mostly accurate picture of LAPD in what they called a "manifesto" but is more of a review of the corruption within the LAPD (that all seems accurate) sprinkled with occasional explanations of how he was gonna get revenge (which is obviously strong and wrong)

But his problems with the LAPD reallllly read as mostly true

This isnt a racial or political manifesto, i encourage you to read it, it's a "desperate, depressing plea for reason and justice" manifesto

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
"Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You’re the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You’re America’s no (expletive) taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed."

The Dorner manifesto is pretty amazing

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

"Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You’re the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You’re America’s no (expletive) taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed."

The Dorner manifesto is pretty amazing

His sanity is striking. That's a quote you'd attribute to a cool and good poster, not Tautologicus or Majorian.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the police btw burnt him alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Found a place for my knock-off MAGA hat with my most prized possessions

• Locked thread