Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Have you guys considered staging a coup of Sealand?
Yes. Because it really sounds like fun.

And according to our Savior, Conan if Cimmeria, we're all sluts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Picnic Princess posted:

Not a bad way to be.

:agreed:

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

TontoCorazon posted:

Why are they so naked? Also why are they so shredded? What's their work out routine?
Running on the grand plains of America chasing the Bison (red), running in olympic competitions for they naturally excel at that (black), running from the police out for their blood (both)...

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Where da dicks at? I need to see the dicks.

QueenOfMistakes
Feb 22, 2007

Kittens are tasty.

it's only gay if the balls touch.

(I know this is not the message they are trying to convey, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind)

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

QueenOfMistakes posted:

(I know this is not the message they are trying to convey, but it's the first thing that comes to my mind)

Where tha balls tho? I wanna see the whole package

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

du -hast posted:

On our locked slut phones, duh.

e ^^^ balls too

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

QueenOfMistakes posted:

I agree about populations being violently repressed and poo poo but the hamfisted way they are expressing it... yaoi!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

du -hast posted:

Finally, someone I can relate to on this phone locking nightmare of a forum

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Idiots on Social Media: A Forum of Phone-Locking Sluts

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

My phone is as tightly secured as my legs; not at all.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
My phone is encrypted, password and fingerprint locked, AND I use a password manager.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I leave my phone unlocked because I trust it not to gently caress anybody.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I wear a concertina cage around my cock.

My phone, eh.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I don't lock my phone and am kind of a prude.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
My phone is like my dick. I'm the only who uses it and it's always in my hand.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
My sluts are all locked up. In the basement.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Maybe you should shut the gently caress up and listen to your doctor?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Perry Normal posted:

Haha what a loving horrible argument.

Doctor: "This bone is obviously in the worst condition and we need to work on this immediately because it's a critical problem"

Bone Racist: "no work on all my bones at the same time"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha what a loving horrible argument.

Doctor: "This bone is obviously in the worst condition and we need to work on this immediately because it's a critical problem"

Bone Racist: "no work on all my bones at the same time"

I'm pretty sure the house on fire argument they used is flawed too. I'm pretty sure the firemen will start with the houses that are least damaged, since the more damaged ones will need to be torn down anyway.

Unless they are arguing for genocide.... :tinfoil:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Those are both just really lovely analogies for racial injustice in America, to be honest. Perhaps we should just have unarmed people not be murdered by the police?

edit: Now that I think about it, Castille had a gun on him that he was legally carrying. So, uhhh, people should just be murdered by police.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

The house on fire analogy is probably referring to this

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Perry Normal posted:

The current situation is All Lives Matter Except Blacks, hence Black Lives Matter. Why is that so loving hard for people to grasp?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I can't wait to get married to my own fat stomach

kru
Oct 5, 2003

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAiZEMMxVpI

kru
Oct 5, 2003

For all ye that venture forth, I admire the spirit of adventure.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

EvilGenius posted:

The current situation is All Lives Matter Except Blacks, hence Black Lives Matter. Why is that so loving hard for people to grasp?

It doesn't affirm that they're equally as screwed over in life as a people who fear being legally killed for walking out of their house. We all have problems, after all.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

DIY liposuction.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

EvilGenius posted:

"Did you know that the Irish were slaves too and that the Africans sold other Africans to the whites? But where's my white history month or WET*? Morgan Freeman once said**" :suicide:

* Like MTV isn't WET already
** My favorite thing about Morgan Freeman's quote is that he was factually wrong about there being a Jewish History month. Great Job

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

EvilGenius posted:

Why are you protesting?

You say you're angry about the deadly use of force by police officers who were simply doing their jobs. These weren't unjustifiable uses of force - just like all of the others. Don't fight with police, don't die. Don't ignore a lawful order, don't die. Don't have your hand anywhere near a firearm or other deadly weapon when contacted by police, don't die.

We all seem to know these rules and follow them, so, what makes you so special that you don't have to?

You say police are targeting black men. Black men target black men at a much higher rate, so why aren't you protesting that? 1% of all black deaths are caused by police. 89% are caused by other blacks. I have government crime statistics if you want them.

So, again, why are you protesting?

Why are you allowed to shut down freeways? Why are you allowed to burn down cities? Why are you allowed to loot, riot, steal and attack? Why are YOU allowed to infringe on MY rights? Because you're mad about some made up injustice?! Who is telling you to be mad?

I'll enlighten you - the media who makes their money on grand standing, divisive race baiters like Obama, Lynch, Sharpton and a mass of celebrities who are generally not knowledgeable about ANYTHING, they just get on whatever bandwagon suits their emotional needs at any given time.

Why do you think they're trying to divide us? Have you seen the amount of corruption being perpetrated on us in Washington? Hillary Clinton was just given a free pass for putting our entire nation at risk and lying about it - repeatedly. This is a woman who wants to be President - with all access to classified and top secret documents. This is the same FBI who investigated a man for links to terrorism and then allowed him to legally purchase firearms.

You're being manipulated. These people are playing on your desires and fueling long dead fires. You're being allowed to get away with things none of the rest of us would EVER get away with. You're being coddled and you can't even see it.

Millions of dollars are being awarded in wrongful death suits - when there wasn't a wrongful death at all. You're being allowed BET and other blacks only organizations because these people say 'you deserve it' for something your long dead ancestors had to endure. Nobody in your family who is alive today suffers any injustices that they themselves didn't bring on.

You're afforded special rights and told 'you deserve it'. White privilege is alive and well and it's keeping you down. Even with every program in place, every step ahead given freely, every helping hand along the way - you STILL can't get ahead. Why can't you see that them telling you that DESPITE all of this, you are still oppressed and should feel outraged as being total and complete manipulation?

There were very little racism issues before Obama became President. Think about THAT. A half black man is PRESIDENT and you still think you're being oppressed?! Come on. You're being played for a fool and used as a pawn in order for the Government to take complete control of your lives.

Some have woken up but, you're too easily led by all of these forces for some of you to EVER see the light. And that, my friends, is what will be our downfall. Racism is being brought back by force. They are forcing you to choose sides. White or black. Police or criminals.

So, when martial law is enacted to 'keep the peace', I guess you'll see how right I am. Until then, I guess you'll just keep on being sheep being led to the slaughter by your own rage and criminality.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Just came here to post this. I'll share another one.

Also, lol at the salty reaction.

Tweet in question:

https://twitter.com/maggieserota/status/752288446056656896

HackensackBackpack has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Jul 11, 2016

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

1. Nobody gives a poo poo what some neckbeards on Reddit think.
2. What's the point? Even if the movie does bomb Hollywood isn't going to stop remaking and rebooting movies.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aren't the Ghostbusters reviews actually pretty underwhelming? Skimming them, it looks like a solid 6/10 or 7/10 movie that plays it safe and doesn't really do anything special or especially great.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Cosima posted:

DIY liposuction.

No, you misunderstand. Getting fat is the body mod. She wants to be fat.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I'm cool with lady Ghostbusters and don't have a problem with the reboot, but the trailers looked awful. Kate McKinnon was the only thing that looked funny.

I don't get all the protests considering how terrible Ghostbusters 2 was.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lipo-injection.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
How can people hate a movie they haven't even seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

goose fleet posted:

How can people hate a movie they haven't even seen

It's different than the one they liked as a kid.