Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
I am officially standing up to say that the sex trafficking of teal minors is wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

McNutty posted:

I am officially standing up to say that the sex trafficking of teal minors is wrong.

what about cerulean

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

speng31b posted:

what about cerulean

God can you even imagine that? This world....

The indigo children are safe though. They Know how to protect themselves thank Christ.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Nation posted:

oh i didn't realise you were just arguing the semantics of protesting and not just finding ways to illegitimise a social expression by the poorest and most vulnerable of society - i guess they should've gotten a permit

Most vulnerable. Perhaps they should commit murder more, as 8x the rate of whites is clearly still too darned vulnerable.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Cartouche posted:

Most vulnerable. Perhaps they should commit murder more, as 8x the rate of whites is clearly still too darned vulnerable.

lol if you think that deserves a retort

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ethanol posted:

frankly im pissed that guy has a job, anybody have an email address that i can send an angry letter to? i dont feel like protesting in the streets i just want sweet justice for being exposed to a federal overtime road rage

Could you be any more of a fragile minded pussy?

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Nation posted:

lol if you think that deserves a retort

Lol if you think I actually care about your "retorts"

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Nation you just got Cartouche'd. I hope your local drug store is still open so you can get some aloe or other topical ointment to deal with that burn he or she just levied on you.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

That poo poo just happened Nation and it completely made me forget that black suspects of nonviolent crimes are 3.6 times more likely to get tased right out of their loving skin than white folks.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

holy poo poo

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Cartouche posted:

Woops, must have accidentally clicked a link to Stormfront

*checks url*

say whaaaaat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Cartouche posted:

Could you be any more of a fragile minded pussy?
I'd need the password to your account

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hes callin you a flim flam man

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

in the ghet-toooooo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nation posted:

in the ghet-toooooo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Tardcore posted:

Woops, must have accidentally clicked a link to Stormfront

*checks url*

say whaaaaat

it all started with letting some ironic racism slip through the permaban cracks, then it escalated, and now they're everywhere and the irony is gone

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

This seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that a single black woman has a median wealth of one hundred dollars.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

i got no problems with racists, some of my best friends are racists - maybe if we listen and come to a better understanding tfr wow nerds won't feel the need to fall over and poo poo themselves on the rug defending unconstitutional and unlawful arrests, ignore when that's pointed out and snipe a few pages later a blatantly racist comment aimed at 'them'

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

This seems like as good a time as any to remind everyone that a single black woman has a median wealth of one hundred dollars.

And that's on a good night

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Nation posted:

in the ghet-toooooo

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

2 things:

1) Society is collapsing

2) If you have never been to Graceland go because it is honestly more affecting than you probably expect. Their wedding clothes are there and you can seem them.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
what pokemon are in graceland this is imprtant

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

what pokemon are in graceland this is imprtant

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Cartouche posted:

I had the same crazy dream. Woowzers

Wow, edgy.

Y'all know like, 1/3rd of all murders ain't ever solved, so the error on those statistics are pretty bad, right?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

You responded to that uncomfortable fast.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
I wonder what their usernames are.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/off-duty-cop-missouri-kills-home-invader-argument-black-lives-matter/

quote:

ST. LOUIS, Missouri - An off-duty police officer shot and killed a home invader in suburban St. Louis on Saturday evening, and family say the two had recently had an argument about the growing unrest over police violence.

Police say the off-duty officer, who has not been named, was home when the deceased suspect rang the doorbell on Saturday evening.

CBS affiliate KMOV-TV reports the suspect was known to the family. At the time of the incident, the police officer was home with his wife, mother-in-law and two children. They ran upstairs to hide when the suspect appeared.

The suspect, identified as 20-year-old Tyler Gebhard, then grabbed a concrete planter and threw it through a window in the rear of the house when he was denied entry to the home. Once inside, the off-duty officer shot him. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Police told KMOV the man had emotional issues and had issued threats to the family online before the shooting.

An uncle of Gebhard's, Patrick Brogan, of Waterloo, Illinois, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Gebhard and the officer had been arguing on Facebook. He said Gebhard, who was biracial, empathized with the objectives of the Black Lives Matter group.

Police Chief Jon Belmar says the officer is on leave.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Prorat posted:

You responded to that uncomfortable fast.

Dude is buried at Graceland. You don''t really think about it and then bam at the end of the tour is his loving grave with his mom and dad nearby. It is the real deal out there.

Also:

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Want to bet that was his dealer lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
it sucks that i wont be alive for the eventual dissolution of the united states

im not sure what will happen but it will probably be really loving funny

oh well

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Tardcore posted:

Want to bet that was his dealer lol

Definitely something fishy going on - who hears someone ring the doorbell and then takes the family upstairs to hide, then shoots the dude when they break in rather than calling the police?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Just catching up on this thread and wanted to add my thoughts, I think it's bad to shoot police officers and bad for police officers to shoot black people, i think they're both real bad because shootin innocent people is hosed, anyway thanks for reading. peace.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

smoobles posted:

Just catching up on this thread and wanted to add my thoughts, I think it's bad to shoot police officers and bad for police officers to shoot black people, i think they're both real bad because shootin innocent people is hosed, anyway thanks for reading. peace.

Same. But I'm also still deeply against the sex trafficking minors of any color. There is literally no color a minor could be that would make sex trafficking them a good thing. Not even chartreuse.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

McNutty posted:

New Orleans remains apparently uninterested probably because we hate Baton Rouge more than cops.

They're probably all just smart enough to realize that the NOPD is so rear end backwards that they'd probably actually get killed.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
:69snypa:

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

They're probably all just smart enough to realize that the NOPD is so rear end backwards that they'd probably actually get killed.

Other cities are just jealous that the FBI isn't investigating their police department. Like stop riding our jocks and hire some semi-literate violence fueled sociopaths of your own Tangipahoa Parish....

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

McNutty posted:

Same. But I'm also still deeply against the sex trafficking minors of any color. There is literally no color a minor could be that would make sex trafficking them a good thing. Not even chartreuse.

If the kids are completely transparent, then it's even worse because how are you going to find them? Spooky and awful at the same time.

Chief McHeath posted:

New Orleans is desperate for more police, so they won't risk pissing off the few who've stuck around.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Hellsau posted:

Definitely something fishy going on - who hears someone ring the doorbell and then takes the family upstairs to hide, then shoots the dude when they break in rather than calling the police?

did you know that police cant teleport instantly when you call them? weird i know

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

youre a dumbass, for real.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the news report didn't mention that he checked the door so he must not have lol why was he so scared of a doorbell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

• Locked thread