Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Trundle, the Cassiopeia hard counter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
God drat CLG is terrible

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

The lolesports site isn't working for me. What teams has P1 beaten in the past few weeks?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop posted:

where are the ppl who argued w me last year tht gbm (and easyhoon, rip lol) were top 3-5 mids world. show yourselves
You mean when they were both on much better teams that played to their strengths??? If you put Faker on Phoenix1 he'd probably lose a ton too

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Lovechop posted:

where are the ppl who argued w me last year tht gbm (and easyhoon, rip lol) were top 3-5 mids world. show yourselves

https://youtu.be/hJ5ZSyYf98s

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
P1 is finally going to prove to the world that they are equally as bad as NRG

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

Pobelter is one of the worst mids in the world and Ive got games to prove it.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Smol posted:

The lolesports site isn't working for me. What teams has P1 beaten in the past few weeks?
Apex and FOX

And soon, CLG :twisted:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Froggen gets Anivia! Echofox can win this one.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
gbm is literally froggen but korean

easyhoon bad

just imo

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
all y'all criticizing the legendary mid lane master WHO HE better give it up for a commanding performance against CLG's most nefarious foe yet, Michael Moore's Phoenix1

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So I just noticed in the post-game analyst desk section that TL's first round of drafting was Braum and Karma. What's the loving point of that, giving up the flex pick threat of the Karma immediately? Yuck.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Killed By Death posted:

So I just noticed in the post-game analyst desk section that TL's first round of drafting was Braum and Karma. What's the loving point of that, giving up the flex pick threat of the Karma immediately? Yuck.

Does anyone know what Karma's mid lane win rate is? Because every time I see it it feels like she has zero early game impact and then her team loses because the other team has an actual mid laner and not a support mid but then teams keep picking her mid so?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Killed By Death posted:

just spit balling but braum is a good counter to karma so if they were deadset on the comp they decided to take karma and the counter support to reduce options. Having flex picks is a good strategy in pick/ban but its not the only way to do pick/ban. If EF prioritizes Karma & braum and you want both you need to pick both. They lost the game but I didnt watch so I dont know if it was purely pick ban or what.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't know why but CLG vs Immortals will have a dedicated stream to Reignover/Xmithie only.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
xmithie skillshot cam is the only dedicated stream i need

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they're experimenting with having dedicated matchup streams but the side lanes don't match up so frequently that mid and jungle are the only two they can really do

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

RealFoxy posted:

I don't know why but CLG vs Immortals will have a dedicated stream to Reignover/Xmithie only.

I guess the TSM vs C9 stream worked well enough that they decided to do it again. I'm interested to see what they choose on TSM vs IMT if they do this for that match. Every matchup should be good there.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ADC Rookie might already be over, as iG has signed a new ADC, Ben, and a new support, Marge.

Let's all root for Ben and Marge, everybody!

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
should rename himself to Bart or Homer :colbert:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I can't keep up with competitive league right now. It's impossible for me. There's way too many games and they all kind of look exactly the same.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I watch maybe 3-5 series a week depending on if there are interesting matchups. I have not seen CJ or Giants play once this split, it's a healthy way to live.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you can get over the fact that it's EU LCS, Night has been fairly fun to watch

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Pretty hosed up of Riot to condone bullying like this

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

Libertine posted:

I can't keep up with competitive league right now. It's impossible for me. There's way too many games and they all kind of look exactly the same.

I follow a team live (C9, C9 Challenger), watch games people mention are Game of the Week, and if there are matches where characters I enjoy playing show up (Taliyah, Malzahar, Illaoi) I'll watch those. There's enough content that it's transcended the 'OH poo poo LOL IS ON' instinct and I'm treating it like a normal sport now. Which is sort of cool.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Libertine posted:

I watch NA LCS only and then I only really watch the good matchups. The rest I just keep on in the background.

Professional league has become baseball!

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Libertine posted:

LCK and LPL are the only ones I bother watching highlights or games of unless the thread points out a particularly good NA or EU one.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
RICK FOX

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Should be a fun pick comp from Samsung!

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crazy Larry posted:

Does anyone know what Karma's mid lane win rate is? Because every time I see it it feels like she has zero early game impact and then her team loses because the other team has an actual mid laner and not a support mid but then teams keep picking her mid so?
44% or thereabouts

Jerkface posted:

just spit balling but braum is a good counter to karma so if they were deadset on the comp they decided to take karma and the counter support to reduce options. Having flex picks is a good strategy in pick/ban but its not the only way to do pick/ban. If EF prioritizes Karma & braum and you want both you need to pick both. They lost the game but I didnt watch so I dont know if it was purely pick ban or what.
If they're worried about the Braum pick countering Karma, just pick the Braum and leave Karma open for the next round of drafting? Because then you've got the counter, so it disincentives the pick. Eh, whatever, I probably do over-value flexing.

Firebert posted:

I watch maybe 3-5 series a week depending on if there are interesting matchups. I have not seen CJ or Giants play once this split, it's a healthy way to live.
Giants are .500 and in playoff contendership, dehumanize yourself and face to SmittyJ

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

RealFoxy posted:

I think this is really awesome. I mean, it would be much better if we could stream any player's perspective via the client, but w/e

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Reignover is pretty much the catalyst to everything Immortal does, so it's cool to see a stream focusing on him.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Crazy Larry posted:

http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/stats.php?id=38&tournament=ALL&season=S6&split=ALL

Mid win rate 46.3% / Support win rate 50.4%

I've bitched about Karma all split, I don't think she's a power pick in either role.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Karma is picked mid because teams really miss lulu mid and they love her and want her to come back but she won't

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I miss watching SKT play Lulu/Lucian comps :(

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Woolites feeding hard in the EU challenger series.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Fnatic Kikis? lol

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Firebert posted:

Fnatic Kikis? lol

Wow they just straight dropped Gamsu? I thought he was all right. That's cold blooded. Also Fnatic now has a free import slot for something... I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Libertine posted:

Wow they just straight dropped Gamsu? I thought he was all right. That's cold blooded. Also Fnatic now has a free import slot for something... I don't know.

A toplaner :v:

• Locked thread