Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

I watched two people playing pokemon collide into each other on the beach today. it was pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

the flash of self realization on their faces as they picked up their phones, and had to admit, if just for a fleeting second, that their are probably more rewarding activities two young thirty-somethings should be doing in life.

Piso Mojado

then I put my head back down and continued farming the pokestops next to me.

Scaly Haylie

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

lay the foundation pupper

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
:pray: lay the foundation pupper :pray:

bean mom

spay the flounder, pumper

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

"lay the foundation pupper"

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Stay safe pupper ghost

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Just jumped to number 12 in the rankings of most ignored user, would like to thank all my friends for getting me here.

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

drilldo squirt posted:

Just jumped to number 12 in the rankings of most ignored user, would like to thank all my friends for getting me here.

not enough appreciation for drilldo squirt imo

hi how are you ♥

drilldo squirt

Really messed up considering what month it is.

----------------

drilldo squirt

suboptimal posted:

From an American volunteer fighting with the Kurds.

----------------

alnilam

What is a squirtle doing in such an arid climate

alnilam

Maybe a friendly band of squirtles can go fix the frighteningly disrepaired Mosul dam before it bursts and kills a million people

Piso Mojado

squirtle has joined the caliphate.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i tried to ask squirtle what he was doing out there but he just replied "squirtle" as if it was self evident.

hi how are you ♥

Scaly Haylie

i'm not sure what "american volunteer" means. the army? is he in the army?

eonwe

Lizard Wizard posted:

i'm not sure what "american volunteer" means. the army? is he in the army?

i think it means he wants to go kill people with no oversight from the US government so he skips all the things like joining the military and the training and such

alnilam

IIRC officially the US has no ground troops on the Kurdish front, but some special forces guys are there wearing Kurdish colors to keep the official line of "no boots on the ground"

Scaly Haylie

alnilam posted:

IIRC officially the US has no ground troops on the Kurdish front, but some special forces guys are there wearing Kurdish colors to keep the official line of "no boots on the ground"

wow, war is gross

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Lizard Wizard posted:

wow, war is gross

I'm sure that's nothing compared to other things that they're up to.

It's a pretty safe assumption.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

alnilam posted:

They're advisors

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

alnilam

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

hi guys i'm a new pupper i'm not sure howthings work but it seems chill here

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yuna posted:

laying a solid foundation for a good postin' career here in the 'yob

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

yuna posted:

get av and sig so that you'll get the full byob experience; http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/B9VJzKf.mp4

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

There's like a gayest Ricardo Montalban in Hummpub singing karaoke and I don't think things are going to go too well for him :(

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

yuna posted:

Welcome o ye of 0 posts

yuna

They have this invention called toilet now. Maybe if you hang up the cell phone yould know this

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

laying a solid foundation for a good postin' career here in the 'yob

iwasn't sure how deep to lay it because i don't know how the terrain is yet... i hope it is deep enough

Hogge Wild posted:

get av and sig so that you'll get the full byob experience; http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

do i have to do a fancy thing and/or pay to get images in my sig? i have an idea for an avi but it says [img] is off for my sig :confused:

super mario batali posted:

Welcome o ye of 0 posts

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yuna posted:

iwasn't sure how deep to lay it because i don't know how the terrain is yet... i hope it is deep enough

do i have to do a fancy thing and/or pay to get images in my sig? i have an idea for an avi but it says [img] is off for my sig :confused:

that img thing is just a trick to throw you off, go nuts

hi how are you ♥

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

yuna posted:

a good dog

yuna

Renegret posted:

a good dog

i have many more good dogs... not to say i am a pupper connoisseur, but i do have a few canines up my sleeves

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

yuna posted:

i have many more good dogs... not to say i am a pupper connoisseur, but i do have a few canines up my sleeves

all dogs are good

yuna

Renegret posted:

all dogs are good

very true i agree

City of Glompton

yuna posted:

if you end up finding an awesome av you'd like, please page me, I have a spare av cert destined for a nice newbie :)

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

yuna posted:

very true i agree

:shittypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Renegret posted: