Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Awww I want a dog that cuddles the kitties :kimchi: as all hell

Yeah I have no idea. He's always drama, he hates our coolest regulars and tried to get two kicked out, and he started screaming at the owner on the phone just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It sounds like he sucks.

----------------

bean mom

Scathach posted:

Awww I want a dog that cuddles the kitties :kimchi: as all hell

Yeah I have no idea. He's always drama, he hates our coolest regulars and tried to get two kicked out, and he started screaming at the owner on the phone just now.

one big question tho, do you get to sit during working hours?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

It sounds like he sucks.

yeah just fire him and hire someone cool

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah he just flipped his poo poo in a massive way. Just got the dramatic "I quit and wont give the keys back" tantrum text. Oh well, more hours for me.

E oh yeah you can sit during work hours, eat, talk, play around on the internet, take goofy pictures, try sample stuff out... Hella easy job.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
If they let you smoke on the job and weed isn't legal where you live I would keep some money around in case they get raided or something.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RedTonic posted:

someone forgot to tell us that our hotel on block island is on a 'bring your own hot water' system.

much love for block island, worked there one summer when i was 19, everything is marked up island price except for alcohol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Scathach posted:

Yeah he just flipped his poo poo in a massive way. Just got the dramatic "I quit and wont give the keys back" tantrum text. Oh well, more hours for me.

E oh yeah you can sit during work hours, eat, talk, play around on the internet, take goofy pictures, try sample stuff out... Hella easy job.

When I make my escape from hellworld, I'll come work for you. I will show up on time and not throw a shitfit. Also I will bring weed and sandwiches.

Salmiakki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5RJNo_oF8

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scathach

It's legal here and I would love me some weed and sandwiches. We never smoke in the shop though. Our place smells pretty. We like it that way.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
this has been quite the month hoo boy

bean mom

whats occuring, anoia?

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Zyla posted:

whats occuring, anoia?

I'm waiting to hear back on my disability case and in the meantime am dead broke and am subsisting off freelance writing and Patreon

so I'm pretty much dead broke

Patreon covers my medical bills at least

bean mom

Anoia posted:

I'm waiting to hear back on my disability case and in the meantime am dead broke and am subsisting off freelance writing and Patreon

oh noes :(

well i'll buy you a pizza whenever! and offer moral support!

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Anoia posted:

I know a ting or two about this exact thing, feel for you.
I hope you get backpay from when you applied when it gets accpeted.

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

I lost my voice but otherwise feel fine. Did i get cursed by a witch or something? :/

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

alnilam posted:

I lost my voice but otherwise feel fine. Did i get cursed by a witch or something? :/

Maybe cat got your tongue?

<3 <3 Vanisher

alnilam

I'm going to gargle some salt water so the cat gets lured in to lick the salt and then it gets distracted and leaves my tongue back where it belongs

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

alnilam posted:

I'm going to gargle some salt water so the cat gets lured in to lick the salt and then it gets distracted and leaves my tongue back where it belongs

Sounds like a solid plan!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it';s seltzer time again!

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it';s seltzer time again!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thanks, much more refreshing!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

thanks, much more refreshing!

Any time!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

AAB

alnilam

me irl

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Luvcow posted:

much love for block island, worked there one summer when i was 19, everything is marked up island price except for alcohol

everything else was great, island prices are still definitely a thing, and yeah, the alcohol mark-up was oddly not as bad as i had expected. we also found a place that brews their own ginger ale, and that was kinda awesome.

plus, once i returned, a hot shower was even better than it usually is.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
What is the byob man doing on this list?

deep dish peat moss

super mario batali posted:

THose were all once BYOB men....

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

arnie hasnt posted here in ages?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

many years ago when neobyob started again, ralp wasn't a fan of us so he stuck that there. over the years our charm and good looks won him over so in the end he was one of our biggest supporters.

but lets just say the smilie list doesn't get updated very often

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

Arnie did bad things and Bick posted a picture of his Dick what's the BYOB guy going to do?

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FluffieDuckie posted:

charm and good looks

glad i can help

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Shakill OReal posted:

Arnie did bad things and Bick posted a picture of his Dick what's the BYOB guy going to do?

I think Arnie probated me once

3D Megadoodoo

I think Arnie probated me once

But did he stalk you?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Jerry Cotton posted:

But did he stalk you?

unclear

deep dish peat moss

Arnie stalked a teenager who posted in BYOB so intensely that the teenager doesn't post in BYOB anymore
and when he got called out on stalking the teenager his reaction was to post the information he had gathered about them on the forums instead of deny it.

3D Megadoodoo

mods knew

stuff about another poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Shakill OReal posted:

Arnie stalked a teenager who posted in BYOB so intensely that the teenager doesn't post in BYOB anymore
and when he got called out on stalking the teenager his reaction was to post the information he had gathered about them on the forums instead of deny it.

this forum really can be something awful sometimes

hi how are you ♥