Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd be a lot more excited if UFC bought Oplot for CM Punk to fight around in. Too bad they're doin whatever the hell an MMA org turned terrorist muscle organization does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
If Punk wanted to fight for a terrorist extortion group with a many-sided ring, surely he'd go to TNA?!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Halloween Jack posted:

If Punk wanted to fight for a terrorist extortion group with a many-sided ring, surely he'd go to TNA?!

already went there. Neither JJ or Dixie were interested.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

coconono posted:

I'd be a lot more excited if UFC bought Oplot for CM Punk to fight around in. Too bad they're doin whatever the hell an MMA org turned terrorist muscle organization does.

Unless some repairs have been done, the nightclub was fire bombed into a state where the posters in this thread could pool their money and buy it

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'd watch Punk on Hip Show, probably

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
He could fight somebody on Strelka Arrows Street Fights

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's cool how both CM Punk and I are going to end our UFC careers with the same number of wins.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
I hope CM Punk follows the same career trajectory as Lesnar; loses one, wins one, then fights Robbie Lawler for the title.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dan Didio posted:

I hope CM Punk follows the same career trajectory as Lesnar; loses one, wins one, then fights Robbie Lawler for the title.

Well CM Punk is an atheist, so he doesn't believe he has a soul, I guess he won't miss it after Robbie takes it.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Punk should just roll around doing every vaguely related combat sport until he ends up fighting 15 year old LARPers in a public park in Des Moines.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Punk should just roll around doing every vaguely related combat sport until he ends up fighting 15 year old LARPers in a public park in Des Moines.
He's never been to Chikara?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Discount Trombones posted:

He's never been to Chikara?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

well played

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...
Chip Munk Punk...?

"WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY!?"
S.T.O.R.E. N.U.T.S

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CP Munk would be just as successful in UFC as CM Punk.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

root posted:

Chip Munk Punk...?

"WHAT DO MY KNUCKLES SAY!?"
S.T.O.R.E. N.U.T.S

CP Munk, played by Necro Butcher of all people

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
CP Munk was straight-edge, he didn't abuse acorns.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Codependent Poster posted:

CP Munk would be just as successful in UFC as CM Punk.

Depends on who's under th-

Luigi Thirty posted:

CP Munk, played by Necro Butcher of all people

....I disagree with the previous statement, as CP Munk would clearly be more successful in UFC

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Necro Butcher is more used to fighting barefoot at least.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

What's worth mentioning is that CP Munk was created specifically to troll Punk, who didn't get along with the people there, and it apparently worked.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
CM Punk didn't like CHIKARA proving CM Punk is good and smart.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

There's a reason why you never see Mike Quakenbush and CM Punk in the same room together. Because the results would be embarrassing.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

coconono posted:

There's a reason why you never see Mike Quakenbush and CM Punk in the same room together. Because the results would be embarrassing.

(for CM Punk)

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I, too, want to see someone tap out to the Chikara Special in the Octagon.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Crosspost from WWE thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why is kurt angle on their twice

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

smell this posted:

why is kurt angle on their twice

My thoughts exactly.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
CM Punk should ask a paternity test to Jim Cornette.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
That is the creepiest image of the Undertaker ever seen.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Halloween Jack posted:

That is the creepiest image of the Undertaker ever seen.

The new king of late night.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

It's crazy how a young Vince looks exactly like the mental image of him you'd imagine.

Cena's also easily recognizable but looks older than mid 2000's rapper Cena.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
The Miz remembers the 90s

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

But where's the kid picture of Mysterio?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

What's worth mentioning is that CP Munk was created specifically to troll Punk, who didn't get along with the people there, and it apparently worked.

After Punk no-showed an event. He was at the very first Chikara show in 2002, basically held out of Quack's garage for the most part. Punk stopped showing up, Quack got mad. Quack makes CP Munk, Punk gets mad. Quack tries to make Punk's friend Colt mad by making a Bunny costume version of him, Colt later feuds with a Marching Band leader for the right to use the Bunny as a manager.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Was he trying to make Colt mad? Because I mean how do you make Colt mad with a giant bunny.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Quack thought Colt would be like Punk. He didn't think Colt was the exact opposite of Punk

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

LobsterMobster posted:

Punk said Edgar won based on Octagon Control.

"Did Aldo take a step forward the entire fight?"
Guy about to make his UFC/MMA debut after immersing himself in MMA training for almost 2 years has no idea how MMA is actually scored. Seems about right.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

davidbix posted:

Guy about to make his UFC/MMA debut after immersing himself in MMA training for almost 2 years has no idea how MMA is actually scored. Seems about right.

I don't think anyone has any idea how MMA is actually scored, even judges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

davidbix posted:

At least you agree that Condit won all 5 rounds from Diaz.

• Locked thread