Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Those sandwiches look seriously dry, get some mayo up in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
ha ha yeah just gonna post this picture of ham sandwiches and compare them to my daughter's pussy; nothin' totally loving screwloose weird about that!

:siren:PRAISE JESUS!!!!:siren:

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

ha ha yeah just gonna post this picture of ham sandwiches and compare them to my daughter's pussy; nothin' totally loving screwloose weird about that!

:siren:PRAISE JESUS!!!!:siren:

Think of the daughter, having her vag exposed like that to family n friends.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

Think of the daughter, having her vag exposed like that to family n friends.

Okay girls! Time for your daily vag check. My goodness youve grown!!! You WHORE

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
but but but MOOOOM!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
But really who wants a ham sandwich with so little meat on. It's like a pretty unsatisfying meal.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
no daughter'a mine is gonna have the ol' loose labia by GAWD

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
pussy flaps

cnut
May 3, 2016

piss flaps

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
How the gently caress does this woman have a puss and think that her meat curtain is the vagina?

Christians should spend less time touching children and more time touching themselves.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Posting that almost 100% guarantees that at least one of your daughters is getting plowed while you wait for the likes and comments to roll in.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

No it's fine she gave them an aspirin to hold between their knees

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

that girls going to get disowned by her mother after a freak labia stretching accident

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That girl is being owned by her father in weekly labia-stretching incidents

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

kaschei posted:

That girl is being owned by her father in weekly labia-stretching incidents
nah he keeps her pruned with the pinking shears

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

a hole-y ghost posted:

nah he keeps her pruned with the pinking shears

heh. Pink.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

notZaar posted:

Those sandwiches look seriously dry, get some mayo up in there.

:golfclap:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

e:uh-oh I think I messed something up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is probably even funnier than the original.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

"You're a better person than this post"

lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lipstick onna pig

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Professor Shark posted:

Lipstick onna pig

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

a hole-y ghost posted:

that girls going to get disowned by her mother after a freak labia stretching accident

It's dangerous working at the Laffy Taffy factory.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Unity Gain posted:

It's dangerous working at the Laffy Taffy factory.
yeah... you might die of laughter!!

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
This is why I only eat out christian girls. Non-christians just get a rim job.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Someone just posted this

Imagine what she must look like, then mouse over the spoilers

She lied about the dark circles around her eyes

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a little chubby she said

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I've heard of duckface before, this is the first time I've seen sphincterface.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Lichy posted:

a little chubby she said

And that's her slim angle.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

So greasy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
- Slathered in Tres Flores

- Lives in a trash can

cnut
May 3, 2016

Millie posted:

And that's her slim angle.

:vince:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Put some lipstick on that pig!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
woof

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Hello son, I am moon.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
HE'S COMING BACK...Greatest man in history, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. His name is Jesus. Copy and paste if you agree❤✝Amen

Shared with great respect and love.
Unfriend Me If I'm Wrong!!!! But All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's butt. I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. ❤️💙

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique and don't forget to tell her....YOU ARE LOVED! 💕💕💕💕💋💜💜💙💙💚💚💛💛❤️❤️💗💗💞💞

I have a large number of friends, but I do not accept some. In addition I've erased some over time, due to unacceptable behaviors...I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite flavor of ice cream under my post

(there were no hearts at all on the last one :ohdear: )

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

That70sHeidi posted:

HE'S COMING BACK...Greatest man in history, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. His name is Jesus. Copy and paste if you agree❤✝Amen

Shared with great respect and love.
Unfriend Me If I'm Wrong!!!! But All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's butt. I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. ❤️💙

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique and don't forget to tell her....YOU ARE LOVED! 💕💕💕💕💋💜💜💙💙💚💚💛💛❤️❤️💗💗💞💞

I have a large number of friends, but I do not accept some. In addition I've erased some over time, due to unacceptable behaviors...I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to see who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite flavor of ice cream under my post

(there were no hearts at all on the last one :ohdear: )

cnut
May 3, 2016

You fucker!

I didn't either lol

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
✝(💗💗)✝Amen

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
I F*cking Love Science

I F*cking Love cartoons of Victorian women talking about how much they love wine XD Julie this is so us!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

ghost emoji posted:

I F*cking Love Science

I F*cking Love cartoons of Victorian women talking about how much they love wine XD Julie this is so us!!!

If you think I'm a bitch
You should meet my sister
xD

• Locked thread