Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

WickedHate posted:

Well, I'm a contractor myself. I'm a roofer (Dunn and Reddy Home Improvements) and speaking as a roofer, I can say that a roofer's personal politics come heavily into play when choosing jobs. Three months ago I was offered a job up in the hills. A beautiful house with tons of property. It was a simple reshingling job, but I was told that if it was finished within a day, my price would be doubled. Then I realized whose house it was. Wilson Fisk's, the gangster.

The money was right, but the risk was too big. I knew who he was, and based on that, I passed the job on to a friend of mine, and that week, the Punisher hit the house. My friend was shot and killed. He wasn't even finished shingling. I'm alive because I knew there were risks involved taking on that particular client. My friend wasn't so lucky. You know, any contractor willing to work for Stark knew the risks. If they were killed, it was their own fault. A roofer listens to his heart, not his wallet.
BAD WICKEDHATE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

KittyEmpress posted:

Honestly, i really appreciate this. It is perfectly petty and hilarious, with no need for mw to feel bad because oh no, what about his employees . It's me. I am fhe person who worries about the nameless employees caught up in superhero stuff.

Time to requote this, as not all employees are nameless or helpless.

Ygolonac posted:

Previously, in Space Punisher #3 & 4:

Frank Castle and his robot son Chip have arrived at Assemble City, Avengers Planet...

Later...

Coming in 2015...

ULTIMATE JARVIS

"Alfred who?"

(all images click for big)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Endless Mike posted:

BAD WICKEDHATE.

Dude, come on, that was amazing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ygolonac posted:

Time to requote this, as not all employees are nameless or helpless.

Last panel, why is Spider-Man's head floating in space?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

WickedHate posted:

Well, I'm a contractor myself. I'm a roofer (Dunn and Reddy Home Improvements) and speaking as a roofer, I can say that a roofer's personal politics come heavily into play when choosing jobs. Three months ago I was offered a job up in the hills. A beautiful house with tons of property. It was a simple reshingling job, but I was told that if it was finished within a day, my price would be doubled. Then I realized whose house it was. Wilson Fisk's, the gangster.

The money was right, but the risk was too big. I knew who he was, and based on that, I passed the job on to a friend of mine, and that week, the Punisher hit the house. My friend was shot and killed. He wasn't even finished shingling. I'm alive because I knew there were risks involved taking on that particular client. My friend wasn't so lucky. You know, any contractor willing to work for Stark knew the risks. If they were killed, it was their own fault. A roofer listens to his heart, not his wallet.

:golfclap:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

WickedHate posted:

With your rap sheet, you're not even supposed to be here today.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Darth star contractors knew what they were getting in to

Lol autocorrect

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Say Nothing posted:

Never read the comic, but I'm willing to guess that's where all of ponytail Punisher's problems have been sent.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Say Nothing posted:

Actually, it's Deadpool - Hulk finally found a way to shut him up... :v:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

This is the most ridiculous, beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
It has nothing on covers for old men's magazines:

And of course this one, which inspired Mothers of Invention album art:

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Ah yes, the aquatic, s warming weasel.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Pureauthor posted:

Ah yes, the aquatic, s warming weasel.

Actually, the event depicted on the cover is sin happy vacationists overrunning a man named Cape Cod.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
Like all aquatic mammals, every one of them is utterly adorable. :swoon:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

WickedHate posted:

Actually, the event depicted on the cover is sin happy vacationists overrunning a man named Cape Cod.

I never was good at understanding political cartoons

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

My Philippe, look how you've grown!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Why Marry A Virgin?

why indeed

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Flesh Forge posted:

Why Marry A Virgin?

why indeed

Every real man has a fetish for terrible sex.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

I think the real question is Can Women justify their need for extra marital relations?

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Wouldn't Cannibal Crabs eat... other crabs? They were probably just trying to get past that guy to eat some delicious relatives when he freaked out and started clubbing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Flesh Forge posted:

Why Marry A Virgin?

why indeed

It might be one of those sex rackets I hear about!

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

The Question IRL posted:

I think the real question is Can Women justify their need for extra marital relations?

... Because they don't have a fetish for terrible sx?

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10
Anyone one the cover that had a man fighting the ferocious Panda Bear?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

robziel posted:

Anyone one the cover that had a man fighting the ferocious Panda Bear?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

WickedHate posted:

This is the most ridiculous, beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

"I am going to take a weapon designed to launch a lead ball at a thousand feet per second and use it as a club against a goddamned bear!"

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

smashpro1 posted:

"I am going to take a weapon designed to launch a lead ball at a thousand feet per second and use it as a club against a goddamned bear!"

Exactly! That's exactly what makes it so perfect! I love it so much. :allears:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

What they don't show is the clumsy-rear end panda tripping, rolling like a cartoon snowball out of control, and crushing the man. That's why they're so feared by outdoorsmen.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

smashpro1 posted:

Those old rifles are as heavy as an olde timey battleaxe and aren't terrible for clubbing things with if you've got no round loaded. People used them to beat the dogshit out of each other back during the American Civil War.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

man, now I'm going to have nightmares about vampire pandas

vampandas

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Zeroisanumber posted:

Those old rifles are as heavy as an olde timey battleaxe and aren't terrible for clubbing things with if you've got no round loaded. People used them to beat the dogshit out of each other back during the American Civil War.

Because you get one shot and then it takes twenty minutes to load another. The rate of fire with a beating stick is much better.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Speaking of gun beatings, don't piss off Gilad.

Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #9

Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Thank you! I was at work and couldn't find it.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Wrath of the Eternal Warrior #9

"Unless you got, like, TWO doors, then I'm hosed. But until then!"

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gu_Gu

Despite their "cute" appearance, pandas are still bears, and will gently caress you up if you give them a reason.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Parahexavoctal posted:

Despite their "cute" appearance, pandas are still bears, and will gently caress you up if you give them a reason.

thanks for this critical PSA, forums poster Parahexavoctal

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Parahexavoctal posted:

From what I read, they don't do any kind of loving, no matter how many reasons they are given.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Uthor posted:

From what I read, they don't do any kind of loving, no matter how many reasons they are given.
Maybe they just try it with the ugly pandas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yaGyHC94tU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Parahexavoctal posted:

It all depends on if they're given the right motivation.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

prefect posted:

And people say Dillon only draws one kind of face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

prefect posted:

Frank, that is a polar bear.

Frank, no, that's a terrible idea, they're the only wholly carnivorous bears, it outweighs you by a factor of at least four.

It's going to eat you, Frank.