Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Glans Dillzig posted:

mome, mome, mome of the for-um, chome as it could be
this is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i got chomes in different area momes

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
chome-ioli, chome-ioli, give me the mome-uoli

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

lol

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

holy mome

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

I mean chome

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

holy gently caress :gonk: i cant even :allbuttons:

its beautiful. its the infinite jest on casette.

online friend posted:

guys...

chomemomarf.

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

du -hast fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jul 13, 2016

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

du -hast posted:

holy gently caress :gonk: i cant even :allbuttons:

its beautiful. its the infinite jest on casette.

Lmao

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

goddamn

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Midjack posted:

momemaker, momemaker,
make me a mome,
lo me a marf,
chome me a chome

goldmine

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
Carved upon my chome
My body lie but still I mome

Yeah Yeaaaaaaauuuuh

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Power Ambient posted:

Carved upon my chome
My body lie but still I mome

Yeah Yeaaaaaaauuuuh

chome my life into pieces
this is my mome resort :cool:

Convoolio
Oct 31, 2005

you see that lomarf turnin
you feel that mome burnin
lomarf, now you chomeing

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Convoolio posted:

you see that lomarf turnin
you feel that mome burnin
lomarf, now you chomeing

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

every other forum we go
every other video (it's all a lomarf)
no matter where i chome, i see the same mome

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Midjack posted:

every other forum we go
every other video (it's all a lomarf)
no matter where i chome, i see the same mome

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
A predatory look filled the old woman's features. She lifted her right hand away from the box and poised the hand close to the side of Smythe's neck. He saw a glint of red there and started to turn toward. . .

"Stop!" she snapped.

Using the Voice again! He swung his attention back to her face.

"I hold at your neck the chome jabbar," she said. "The chome jabbar, the high-handed enemy. It's a spectacular little emoticon with a hint of impertinence. Ah-ah! Don't pull away or you'll feel its bite."

Smythe tried to swallow in a dry throat. He could not take his attention from the seamed old face, the patent leather pumps, the black-glossed lips around silvery metal teeth that flashed as she spoke.

"A mod must know about emoticons," she said. "It's the way of our times, eh? Musky, to be responded to with just a single one. Aumas, to be momed in your own subforum. The quick ones and the slow ones and the ones in between. Here's a new one for you: the chome jabbar. It kills only animals."

Pride overcame Smythe's fear. "You dare suggest a moderator is an animal?" he demanded.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

atomicthumbs posted:

A predatory look filled the old woman's features. She lifted her right hand away from the box and poised the hand close to the side of Smythe's neck. He saw a glint of red there and started to turn toward. . .

"Stop!" she snapped.

"I hold at your neck the chome jabbar," she said. "The chome jabbar, the high-handed enemy. It's a spectacular little emoticon with a hint of impertinence. Ah-ah! Don't pull away or you'll feel its bite."

Smythe tried to swallow in a dry throat. He could not take his attention from the seamed old face, the patent leather pumps, the black-glossed lips around silvery metal teeth that flashed as she spoke.

"A mod must know about emoticons," she said. "It's the way of our times, eh? Musky, to be responded to with just a single one. Aumas, to be momed in your own subforum. The quick ones and the slow ones and the ones in between. Here's a new one for you: the chome jabbar. It kills only animals."

Pride overcame Smythe's fear. "You dare suggest a moderator is an animal?" he demanded.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

atomicthumbs posted:

"Stop!" she snapped.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

holy poo poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

atomicthumbs posted:

"Stop!" she snapped.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

du -hast posted:

holy poo poo

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

atomicthumbs posted:

"Stop!" she snapped.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

"Stop!" she snapped.

"Lomarf," she intoned.

loving smooth

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
best thread 2016

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Syncopated posted:

loving smooth