Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

lol owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graff
May 10, 2012

those tinder sluts eh

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

tindr sluts or consenting ladies????????

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Graff
May 10, 2012

I guess u could say echi got a... tinder surprise

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Tinder? drat near killed 'er!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Graff posted:

I guess u could say echi got a... tinder surprise

lol

Graff
May 10, 2012

Tiny Tears by Tindersticks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mates I wasn't prepared for a new avatar yet.. how can I compete with my own past

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

It just occured to me but this thread is probably about to blow up. I didn't realize how polarizing it was in yospos but now that its out in the open a bunch of people who are decidedly aggressive are going to come stomping in.

Beware echi, the thread may get parade around like the chicken cheese thread

or your wife :heysexy:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah jesus

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
echi we're here for you buddy

Graff
May 10, 2012

Echi is a Tun Tun Warrior 365 and yossluts need to respect that choice

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol I just remembered I was the one that told you to post this here. Sorry buddy, on paper it seemed like the right place.

When the yospos asks why you post poo poo like this in yospos instead of somewhere else, the answer is this thread.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

Lol I just remembered I was the one that told you to post this here. Sorry buddy, on paper it seemed like the right place.

When the yospos asks why you post poo poo like this in yospos instead of somewhere else, the answer is this thread.

ya forget how toxic the rest of these forums are :/ it's not your fault

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Oh hey, on topic of condoms, I had a similar epinephrine.

The one a new partner provided to me felt like a dang latex glove it was so thick and after being with the same previous partner for so long and not having to use it I realized why people hate condoms and it was really dissapointing.

These, though, get you 95% there http://www.trojanbrands.com/condoms/TROJAN-BARESKIN-Lubricated-Condoms I used them even when I was with my partner thats how non-intruding they are to the experience. So, moving forward, I'm going to make sure I carry at least one with me. They're great.

Graff
May 10, 2012

lets all agree it was a learning experience and never ever post about our sex lives on Internet comedy forums ever again

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

so i says to her

come on over

i'll give you the ol' rodtronics industries treatment :wink:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Feels like nothin at all

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

a cyberpunk goose posted:

so i says to her

come on over

i'll give you the ol' rodtronics industries treatment :wink:

lol, echi's second tindr pic is his best rodtronics render

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

KoRMaK posted:

Feels like nothin at all

that's what she said

boom roasted

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

KoRMaK posted:

lol, echi's second tindr pic is his best rodtronics render

no way

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Carmant posted:

Have you ever imagined how we feel having to read your fake posts about having sex

i just went through this guys post history looking for a funny post outing him as a neocon or something cool like that but instead it was just a million pages of the most boring jilted GBS-goon style posts of all time. This guy sucks.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Smythe posted:

i just went through this guys post history looking for a funny post outing him as a neocon or something cool like that but instead it was just a million pages of the most boring jilted GBS-goon style posts of all time. This guy sucks.

Bugger off mate

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

This girl from tinder sent me a pic of her butt, im going to gently caress her. Lol, and you'll never guess what else happened, this other girl sent me a pic of her rear end and I'm going to gently caress her.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Smythe posted:

This guy sucks.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Smythe posted:

This guy sucks.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
but as for echi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0souv2SyvQ

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
This version is more the Echi one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjHTMnoonm0

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Graff posted:

I am in team echis dick

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yeah can we get a gang tag or something

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah can we get a gang tag or something

we need a cool name first

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
Well. Whatever floats your metaphorical penis boat, I guess.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
turns out it's semen

Graff
May 10, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

we need a cool name first

tun tun warrior 365

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

Lol at that new loving avatar/text

Dude is trying to be open and transparent with us about his weird/unusual lifestyle and someone is relentlessly making GBS threads on him like its supposed to be shameful.

That avatar reeks of christian puritism or some sort of conservatism. Swinggers/open marriages are definately unusual, which technically makes them wierd, but there isn't anything inheretly bad about them. Echi seems to be the exception or at least demonstrating a good model for how to be involved in a stable open relationship.

Just wow at that avatar and text. So far, echi has not indicated any hosed up poo poo regarding any parties involved, including his children.

lol

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

stop whiteknighting echi and just let the thread run its course

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao what the gently caress people

some people have lots
of money and buy sick rigs and have 8 monitors and play elite dangerous in their parents basement

I'm just doing the same but with sex. put your heart into it

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

echinopsis posted:

lmao what the gently caress people

some people have lots
of money and buy sick rigs and have 8 monitors and play elite dangerous in their parents basement

I'm just doing the same but with sex. put your dick into it

Graff
May 10, 2012

spankmeister posted:

stop whiteknighting echi and just let the thread run its course

no white knighting here, brother. just wicked sick stories of a cool bro cummin and spummin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astronautism
Oct 3, 2002

Smythe posted:

I dunno man, his thread about trying to find a girlfriend is pretty goddamn amusing (even though it got gassed). But yeah, definitely in more of a "laugh at" than "laugh with" kind of way.

• Locked thread