Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Trump gets Pence to resign, Newt off Fox, and turns Christie into what the gently caress he is now and then picks an admiral as his VP. Art of the deal, baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bar Crow posted:

Trump gets Pence to resign, Newt off Fox, and turns Christie into what the gently caress he is now and then picks an admiral as his VP. Art of the deal, baby!

This is literally my dream scenario

i put it on my dream board and everything

if this doesn't happen im gonna be PISSED

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

there aint no rule that says presumptive nominees cant declare bigamous former house speakers star admirals

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

there aint no rule that says presumptive nominees cant declare bigamous former house speakers star admirals

That's true, Clinton has a 4 star general on board and Trump can only pull a 3 star pro-choice one. But if he's a 70-star general in the Make America Great Again Army......

but if we're looking to skate in on what isn't explicitly disallowed, it's gonna be Air Bud. It doesn't say a dog can't be VP, and it doesn't specify human years for the age

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bar Crow posted:

Trump gets Pence to resign, Newt off Fox, and turns Christie into what the gently caress he is now and then picks a sky admiral as his VP. Art of the deal, baby!

An edit from a possibly better timeline than ours.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

Patter Song posted:

See? This is the classic Trumpian Triplet.

Statement: "Justice Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me."

Statement: "Her mind is shot"

Exclamation: "Resign!"

I don't understand how the lame Trump ghostwriters can't ape this format. As is, it's the ultimate clue that it's really Trump.
hillarys shibboleth is simply 'print pls'

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Atrocious Joe posted:

real talk: bush v. gore seems like it was a time bomb for destroying public confidence in the court

By itself, maybe not. Combined with obergefell v. hodges? Definitely.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Basically if Trump picks Newt or Pence and the convention also sucks, i won't have much rationalization left in me

SMOD 2016 at that pt

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Steve Carell is v pro trump btw

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Old, but I like to show this to people every so often.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
If a subforum gets closed, all the threads in it become inaccessible, right? Like even if you have archives.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Krazyface posted:

If a subforum gets closed, all the threads in it become inaccessible, right? Like even if you have archives.

Hmm. Strange you should ask that out of nowhere. :tinfoil:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Joementum posted:

every time i think it can't get funnier, it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TKFlXMmZY&t=5s

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Montasque posted:

Who is "They"? You mean the toothless, powerless, fractured elites of the GOP?

And they will run... Paul Ryan? A man who is absolutely HATED by the GOP base... The people who vote in the primaries.

Cruz also runs the rules committee right now so good luck trying to make it HARDER for him to run in 2020... Letting Trump get the beating in 2016 maybe the best thing to happen to Cruz and that scares the poo poo out of me.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

Old, but I like to show this to people every so often.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/516382177798680576

poor messy jeb, born hosed up

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/752590261163786240

This is where Jeb ranks now with the far-right - Clinton tier.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/752590261163786240

This is where Jeb ranks now with the far-right - Clinton tier.

there's only one word to describe him, and i'm going to spell it out for you. S. A. D. :sad:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I miss Jeb!.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

triple sulk posted:

I miss Jeb!.

I don't. For whatever anguish he's experiencing right now, he deserves many times that amount. I hope he lives long enough to see the only other remaining heir to the Bush name get blown the gently caress out in their first attempt at political office before dying alone with the concrete knowledge that the family whose greatness he once knew first-hand collapsed in on itself and suffocated under the crushing weight of inadequacy compounded on mediocrity, but not before marking his fall as the most cataclysmic failure in modern politics.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Jul 13, 2016

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Okay everyone, it's 2012 flashback time!

:sax: If you wanna take down Barack Obama, you gotta... VOTE NEWT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5z6Aqli41Q

♫ Though Herman Cain did impress, he touched too many breasts, so I'mma... VOTE NEWT! ♫

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Have we filled Scalia's position yet?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Powered Descent posted:

Okay everyone, it's 2012 flashback time!

:sax: If you wanna take down Barack Obama, you gotta... VOTE NEWT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5z6Aqli41Q

♫ Though Herman Cain did impress, he touched too many breasts, so I'mma... VOTE NEWT! ♫

ill be goddamned, a political parody song where someone can sing worth a drat. impressive.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

and another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJCYZ06IGI

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

triple sulk posted:

I miss Jeb!.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/752693580813172736

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

if i live a hundred years i will never get tired of that picture. tied to a better candidate, that would win the youth vote. it's johnny rotten running for the republican party. it's vivid, a man being embraced but still angry, sneering.

unfortunately it's tied to terri schiavo, the bush name, and the epitome of someone who couldn't stand up for himself. oh, amazing photo, how you were wasted on such an unworthy subject.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Baloogan posted:

i want hot women in bikinis, with hard conservative beliefs

i want ann coulter

i want that milo guy too

i want the log cabin republicans to take center stage too

i want alcohol, tobacco firearms and explosives

i want a celebration of american white masculinity and femininity goddamnit

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sewerdiving alcoholic wargamer falls somewhere in the nebulous center portion of the Kinsey Scale, news at 11

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Dapper_Swindler posted:

do these clowns actualy want poo poo like this. trump ruling as a dictator.
You know they do

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

"There she stood in the street
Smilin' from her head to her feet;

I said, "Hey, what is this?
Now baby, maybe,
Maybe she's in need of a kiss. "

I said, "Hey, what's your name?
Maybe we can see things the same. "

"Now don't you wait, or hesitate
Let's move before they raise the parking rate. "

Ohh
All right now, baby, it's a-all right now.
All right now, baby, it's a-all right now."

Song playing when Trump relieved Pence on stage tonight. I'm gonna be sick.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

FNC running expectation management for Trump already

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/753153591947489281

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

This is boring. I hope trump starts a literal fire on the stage or shoots somebody or something

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Put all the potential vps in a room with pipes knives and chains then tell them to sort it out amongst themselves

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

This is boring. I hope trump starts a literal fire on the stage or shoots somebody or something

WATCH TRUMP START A loving S'MORE

Oiled and Ready fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Jul 13, 2016

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Krazyface posted:

I think you can still get at them through your bookmarks.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anything less than trump reading out quotes from the roger ailes sexual harrasssment case, critiquing rogers style and talking about how much better he is at loving his staff than ailes is going to be a letdown

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
the most shameful cucker

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb Bush: BIG FAT MESS. But even outside of that Vegas is pretty fun. Anyone in the area?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
I think I'm subconsciously a little bit offended every time someone decide to dunk on jeb

• Locked thread