Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Anime like Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Acadamia are good introductions too. Tons of young geeks today got into colorful super powered assholes fighting that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Re: Baby comic stuff
For a post in the funny panels thread I found DC puts out a fuckton of baby/toddler/learning books.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jul 12, 2016

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

WickedHate posted:

Anime like Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Acadamia are good introductions too. Tons of young geeks today got into colorful super powered assholes fighting that way.

Go with Sailor Moon instead, as the manga is readily available, ends fast, and turns into Lady Punisher.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

END ME SCOOB posted:

Go with Sailor Moon instead, as the manga is readily available, ends fast, and turns into Lady Punisher.

I don't want a comic about punishing ladies. 🙈

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

Re: Baby comic stuff
For a post in the funny panels thread I found DC puts out a fuckton of baby/toddler/learning books.

NECK

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Squizzle posted:

I don't want a comic about punishing ladies. 🙈

Not again, at any rate.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I wonder of lady punisher survived the secret wars incursion

In before: "she didn't"

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
She was from the Mangaverse, so probably not.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Oh sorry not that lady punisher, the one from the uhhh rucka? run in main continuity a couple years ago

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Rachel Cole's last appearance was late 2014.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
She's not explicitly dead or out of the way, but the only place I'd ever expect to see her back is in the current Punisher series, and it's not really making any signs of having introducing a co-lead.

On the other hand, I was positive Mania wasn't going to come back after Bunn's Venom and yet here we are as of the latest Venom: Space Knight.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

END ME SCOOB posted:

Well, naturally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6I46ShbDw

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I tried reading the Sailor Moon manga and the art is just. So off putting.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Who ruined my favorite American cartoon with this awful dub

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WickedHate posted:

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hi WickedHate how are you doing?

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Who ruined my favorite American cartoon with this awful dub
No no that's the Japanese version. Here is your favorite American Cartoon Sailor Sailor Moon.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

I tried reading the Sailor Moon manga and the art is just. So off putting.

Much like your posting

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Please don't chuckle like a retard through the funny thing you're filming. It's like listening to someone tell a joke and then start laughing before they can tell you the punchline.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I've seen two different people expressing their desire for a new Spawn movie today. So when the cops finally take me down, you'll know why I did it.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

I've seen two different people expressing their desire for a new Spawn movie today. So when the cops finally take me down, you'll know why I did it.

You're sure it wasn't just Todd McFarlane in slightly different fake mustaches each time?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

This was another thing I didn't think would be controversial but you have a giant hateboner for me so

The only Sailor Moon media I have consumed successfully(ruling out the anime for having way too many episodes) is the live action toku series, which was pretty good! I would recommend it. Solid fun.

Doozy Bots.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Can't wait for Marvels Hateboner solo series in October. I really liked him in Deadpool.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I actually tried to find the dang English version because it made the joke a bit better if you didn't have to read subtitles, but for some reason it is simply not online at all.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Lurdiak posted:

I smell a reboot happening. Maybe it can be a shared Image universe thing with the Youngblood movie forever being in development hell.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

I actually tried to find the dang English version because it made the joke a bit better if you didn't have to read subtitles, but for some reason it is simply not online at all.

Did... did you actually click the link? It's not the DIC dub.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Because it's my job to mention the Injustice comic every other day, here's me cataloguing all the characters who died.

It's a goddamn lot. And Despero's death will never stop being hilarious.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Did... did you actually click the link? It's not the DIC dub.
Just enough to see that it was a lovely "oh I pointed my camera at the TV at a weird angle, that's good enough right" thing and then I closed it.

Seriously though, why has the DIC dub been scrubbed from youtube, it's weird.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

CapnAndy posted:

Just enough to see that it was a lovely "oh I pointed my camera at the TV at a weird angle, that's good enough right" thing and then I closed it.

Seriously though, why has the DIC dub been scrubbed from youtube, it's weird.

Probably because of VIZ's new dub that they're doing now. Which is really good, actually.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Please don't chuckle like a retard through the funny thing you're filming. It's like listening to someone tell a joke and then start laughing before they can tell you the punchline.
The video is bootleg footage from this event from what seems like quite a time ago where one of the guys who worked on the American Sailor Moon pilot showed it. So, the people are laughing because it's literally the first time seeing it. It's seemingly the only public footage of anything from that pilot.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

If it's from that event then there's a video from another angle where you can't hear the low hurr hurr.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

If it's from that event then there's a video from another angle where you can't hear the low hurr hurr.
Not that I've seen. :shrug:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I forgot what thread I was in before getting probated, but I'm still confused about that whole deal and how arbitrary it seems.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WickedHate posted:

I forgot what thread I was in before getting probated, but I'm still confused about that whole deal and how arbitrary it seems.

You've been banned like 17 times.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

You've been banned like 17 times.

So you'd think people could be patient enough to wait for me to gently caress up again. :colbert: I can take fair licks but I object to punishment for no reason.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

WickedHate posted:

It's cause X-O, a mod, said "stop posting in this [Marvel] thread" and then you didn't. In your rap sheet, he left a note saying he'll probate you for posting in that thread.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Yeah, but why? And why only that specific thread? I was genuinely avoiding posting there, but because I like to keep abreast of what's going on with Marvel I ended up replying there, which okay, my mistake, but the underlying thing is still so ???

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

WickedHate posted:

Yeah, but why? And why only that specific thread? I was genuinely avoiding posting there, but because I like to keep abreast of what's going on with Marvel I ended up replying there, which okay, my mistake, but the underlying thing is still so ???

quit bitching about your probate you dummy or you will...be...bann...nah keep talking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

quit bitching about your probate you dummy or you will...be...bann...nah keep talking about it.

Banana?

• Locked thread