Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Looking for a flying pokemon, ended up with charred millions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Man, these kids are pretty clever. The missed throw and then cut to the swish got a good chuckle out of me, but the rolling the ball on the ground like Tom Haverford's bowling + swish cracked me up.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I guess Spenny isn't the only one who looks like David Schwimmer with Down syndrome.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
And he is also a saad maan

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

And he is also a saad maan

Like you know what it's like to be one.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Like you know what it's like to be one.

:golfclap:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

there's a pun about not being mini anymore but it sounds forced

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mickey sucks, has always sucked, and his cartoons were always the worst so I don't blame Minney. Plus Goofy is awesome, his cartoons were always the best, and he deserves all the mouse tail he can pull. Go get you some Goof! This bro's got your back.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

"No, judge, I don't want a divorce because Minnie's crazy, I want one because she's loving Goofy!"

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

kizudarake posted:

"No, judge, I don't want a divorce because Minnie's crazy, I want one because she's loving Goofy!"

Classic joke.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Mickey sucks, has always sucked, and his cartoons were always the worst so I don't blame Minney. Plus Goofy is awesome, his cartoons were always the best, and he deserves all the mouse tail he can pull. Go get you some Goof! This bro's got your back.

The new mickey mouse cartoons they put out actually own. Though part of that is Goofy.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

The new mickey mouse cartoons they put out actually own. Though part of that is Goofy.

Absolutely. The one with Mickey being chased by zombie Goofy is loving hilarious.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

ImpAtom posted:

Maybe because I never watched Mickey cartoons but what the hell is his personality like? Does he have one? I feel like Bugs Bunny has such a stong character in contrast; I don't think I could name a single Mickey trait beyond "happy".

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

popewiles posted:

Maybe because I never watched Mickey cartoons but what the hell is his personality like? Does he have one? I feel like Bugs Bunny has such a stong character in contrast; I don't think I could name a single Mickey trait beyond "happy".

Usually Happy-Go-Lucky or Terrified.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

popewiles posted:

I think South Park really nailed the best of Mickey.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mickey needs to be wearing a sad little homemade superman outfit

And I am going out of my mind not trying to say Donald C--k

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Is that like Louis C.K.?

You know you can say cock here right? or was that Cork? LOL I guess we can't say "C.u.c.k." though. Crik? Crak!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Trastion posted:

Is that like Louis C.K.?

You know you can say cock here right? or was that Cork? LOL I guess we can't say "C.u.c.k." though. Crik? Crak!

You sure can say cuck!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trastion posted:

Is that like Louis C.K.?

There was a word filter on it at one point that made you say I AM A loving MORON or something like that

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Franchescanado posted:

Absolutely. The one with Mickey being chased by zombie Goofy is loving hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRCYmbvfEs
Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse cartoons own bones, and I loathe Disney. There's one with Danny Trejo as a piñata.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Surprise cameo from Ludwig the Accursed in that toon.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

popewiles posted:

Mickey is intelligent and kind (as opposed to the boorish, selfish Donald), but he's had a rather easy life and doesn't always recognize his own privilege. He's a bit of a freelance detective and often helps the police with their investigations. Deffo the most boring Disney standard character though.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Kajeesus posted:

Mickey is intelligent and kind

I identify with him. :)

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Trouble with mops though, iirc

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kajeesus posted:

Mickey is intelligent and kind (as opposed to the boorish, selfish Donald), but he's had a rather easy life and doesn't always recognize his own privilege. He's a bit of a freelance detective and often helps the police with their investigations. Deffo the most boring Disney standard character though.

In his first cartoon with minnie he's a rapist https://youtu.be/kCZPzHg0h80?t=247

Elfgames has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Jul 13, 2016

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Yeah very early Mickey was a more standard rogue/troublemaker gets in and out of trouble. Also a lot of quick-witted hero versus boorish villain (Pete). As the Disney cast grew and the characters developed he mellowed out way more, still smart, but just generally a nice and helpful character who always wants to do the right thing. So a lot of later Mickey cartoons are about bad things happening to him and him figuring his way out, unlike Donald Duck stories that are more about him selfishly creating/exacerbating his own problems and slowly being overwhelmed by them, or Goofy stories about him making problems and just generally being hilariously incompetent. I haven't seen every disney cartoon in the world obviously, and I sure haven't kept up with them since I was a kid, but that's how I remember it being at any rate.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Elfgames posted:

In his first cartoon with minnie he's a rapist

Baby it's cold outside.mp4

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I remember liking the short he had at the beginning of Frozen

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
Someone on FB mentioned they'd vote for Donald Duck before Donald Trump and didn't reply when I pointed out that Duck and Trump were pretty close in personality for all the reasons mentioned above. The name Donald is a curse, I guess.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Kajeesus posted:

They should have explored and developed suicidal but unable to off himself Micky IMO

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Titus Sardonicus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRCYmbvfEs
Paul Rudish Mickey Mouse cartoons own bones, and I loathe Disney. There's one with Danny Trejo as a piñata.

All I'm seeing is Ren & Stimpy sans the sexual innuendo.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vj5v_gross-ren-and-stimpy-moment_fun

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man this game is getting weird.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

JoelJoel posted:

All I'm seeing is Ren & Stimpy sans the sexual innuendo.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vj5v_gross-ren-and-stimpy-moment_fun

thats not real. theres no way.

Edit: Its not from the original cartoon, its from a 2003 "uncensored" production.

Beaten!

blarzgh has a new favorite as of 01:53 on Jul 14, 2016

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

blarzgh posted:

thats not real. theres no way.

I think it's from the reboot where they pushed everything up to 11 rather than the original.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren_%26_Stimpy_%22Adult_Party_Cartoon%22 for those interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I always took Mickey to be the nicest of nice, the goodest of the good, bland milquetoast nice boy. The kind your grandmother would be happy to meet.

Minnie is with him because he is safe. Also because she is as bland as he is.

• Locked thread