Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Trast posted:

"Computer. Initiate program Sisko 504."

:a bucket of unwashed oysters and a scrub brush appear in the middle of an alleyway:

That actually sounds like a good way to unwind after the stresses of the day until you get to the point where you can't actually eat them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

That actually sounds like a good way to unwind after the stresses of the day until you get to the point where you can't actually eat them.

Maybe you can chew and swallow the holo-mass and then make some holopoop

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

naem posted:

Maybe you can chew and swallow the holo-mass and then make some holopoop

Does holo-poop result in clean wipes? I hope so because wiping my rear end after a poop and seeing nearly pristine TP is one of the few true pleasures in life.

naem
May 29, 2011

What if someone locked you in a holodeck and you lived a full, rich, varied life and then it turns out to be a holo-lie and everything you ever loved is long dead and gone

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Am I clean-wiping all my poops?

naem
May 29, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Am I clean-wiping all my poops?

Yes and you and counselor Troy and seven of nine and 2001 era Jolene blalock are all happily married and they all wear high heels and bikinis all the time and make you big plates of chicken wings and like make out with each other an everything

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

naem posted:

What if someone locked you in a holodeck and you lived a full, rich, varied life and then it turns out to be a holo-lie and everything you ever loved is long dead and gone

This prank is probably as standard in Starfleet.

"Real funny guys, have me on the run from Breen hitmen for three years of my life in a putrid swamp world. Real funny. I'll get you back McCluskey! Better hope your next sonic shower isn't ice cold!"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

naem posted:

Yes and you and counselor Troy and seven of nine and 2001 era Jolene blalock are all happily married and they all wear high heels and bikinis all the time and make you big plates of chicken wings and like make out with each other an everything

:riker:

plushpuffin
Jan 10, 2003

Fratercula arctica

Nap Ghost
In one episode of Enterprise, T'pol had a cavity because some nano-coating on her teeth broke down, allowing them to decay.

I imagine they must have a similar kind of nano-coating for buttholes which obviates toilet paper entirely.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

naem posted:

You didn't include a DS9 waifu. I would like my choice of Dax tia.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Germstore posted:

You can have Tobin or something. Jadzia and Ezri are mine.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Germstore posted:

You get Morn

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

naem posted:

You could put me in a Married With Children sim as Al or even Bud - long as I get my clean wipe poops, I'm good.

naem
May 29, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

You could put me in a Married With Children sim as Al or even Bud - long as I get my clean wipe poops, I'm good.

Al owns a very nice two level ranch brick home, has an easy sales job, married to a hot big boobed woman who wants to have sex like all the time, and has two beautiful children who both grow up to be happy and sucessful

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

naem posted:

Al owns a very nice two level ranch brick home, has an easy sales job, married to a hot big boobed woman who wants to have sex like all the time, and has two beautiful children who both grow up to be happy and sucessful

Al was probably a closeted gay based on how unattracted he was to said hot wife, his compulsion to hypermasculinity, and his constant reminiscing about when he played high school football (when he would presumably shower with fellow just-hitting-their-sexual-peak teenaged boys).

To be honest, no one on that show had it especially bad - even Bud got live girl action from time to time.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

shadow puppet of a posted:

This prank is probably as standard in Starfleet.

"Real funny guys, have me on the run from Breen hitmen for three years of my life in a putrid swamp world. Real funny. I'll get you back McCluskey! Better hope your next sonic shower isn't ice cold!"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lmao

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That is unironically the best Voyager story I've ever seen. I admit I haven't seen all the episodes, or read any of the books, but I doubt they're as good as this.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

naem posted:

Don't even get me started on Married with Children. Many a night I've thought about making a very long and detailed thread about how many things are wrong with that show.

First, the house. It's like an opposite TARDIS. Its interior architecture in no way matches its exterior architecture. Marcy Darcy is a bank teller and her adding pretty-boy husband is a deadbeat ex-con week refuses to work yet they drive matching Mercedes.

Plus, they didn't all grow up to be happy. In the finale Kelly is left at the altar and runs off for a 7 guy gangbang, Bud is in the run from a chick with "giant baloobies", which is what her family calls butt cheeks. Al is made partner at Weenie Tots and then has it immediately taken back. Peggy's the only one with an ending that isn't terrible.

Every time I watch that show the outrage burns even brighter.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Marcy was not a teller.

And make the thread crisco you are a good poster and that show was my jam.

(And by jam I mean only sexual outlet via antenna TV)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I wasn't allowed to watch married with children when i was a kid

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Don't even get me started on Married with Children. Many a night I've thought about making a very long and detailed thread about how many things are wrong with that show.

First, the house. It's like an opposite TARDIS. Its interior architecture in no way matches its exterior architecture. Marcy Darcy is a bank teller and her adding pretty-boy husband is a deadbeat ex-con week refuses to work yet they drive matching Mercedes.

Plus, they didn't all grow up to be happy. In the finale Kelly is left at the altar and runs off for a 7 guy gangbang, Bud is in the run from a chick with "giant baloobies", which is what her family calls butt cheeks. Al is made partner at Weenie Tots and then has it immediately taken back. Peggy's the only one with an ending that isn't terrible.

Every time I watch that show the outrage burns even brighter.

I don't think any of this happened as you described it.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
now tell us how Home Improvement ended

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Bud did try to merge with himself in a very star trek manner.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Marcy was not a teller.

And make the thread crisco you are a good poster and that show was my jam.

(And by jam I mean only sexual outlet via antenna TV)

Not originally but she was busted down to teller when her bank was bought out by the Bank of Tokyo. One time, when the plot needed it, she was a loan officer.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

Not originally but she was busted down to teller when her bank was bought out by the Bank of Tokyo. One time, when the plot needed it, she was a loan officer.

It was the very early 90's, tellers made serious dough and all drove Chrysler LeBarons. You get together four short haired women in banking and you've got some real financial clout.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Automatic Slim posted:

I don't think any of this happened as you described it.

All of it did. Bud's prison pen pal Darla showed up with her dumb boyfriend to rob the Bundy family because Bud had exaggerated their wealth. Kelly and Darla's boyfriend feel in love and Darla went back to prison.

Kelly's new boyfriend proposed, and it turns out he was from the Tot family and quite wealthy. Bud agreed to date his sister, based on the fact that she had "really big baloobies", which at the wedding he learned meant big butt cheeks, so he ran off with her following.

The guy's father, head of the Weenie Tots company, offered Al a partnership at the company.

The boyfriend tried to gently caress Marcy right before the wedding, and it came out the the Tot family believed in open marriage. The wedding was called off, as was Al's partnership at Weenie Tots. Al was worried about Kelly, but she laughed and said she was still going on her honeymoon, but now with the group of hot guys who had come to the wedding to mourn the loss of Kelly.

That was how the show ended. That wasn't written as the finale, but Fox pulled the plug after the episode had filmed. The cancelation was very unceremonious, with some ill will from the cast, as they had put Fox on the map yet didn't even have any warning that they were canceled or even get a wrap party.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Come at me motherfuckers I'm retired and watch Married every morning on TBS.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

Come at me motherfuckers I'm retired and watch Married every morning on TBS.

Imagine watching MWC religiously and not out of appreciation for the constant influx of 90's LA pinup girls in plot-relevant bikinis. The mind boggles.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It is fun seeing Joey Lauren Adams before she melted.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Or Mila Jovovitch before she looked exactly the same for the next few decades.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
And I never sleep and it's the only thing on after Adult Swim ends and if there's even a moment of silence in this house I'm left to my own thoughts and that's when everything goes really wrong.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul
Star Trek: V'Ger > Star Trek: Voyager

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

That's one of my favorite episodes because I love it in shows where all the hot girl has to do is shake her hair out and suddenly everyone realizes that she was a supermodel all along.

Edit: also because of her completely garbled French accent that basically boiled down to "phone sex actress voice".

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jul 13, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

vampire

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Healthy Ukrainian blood just like me except she got all the good genes our country had to offer.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Al Bundy had a nice house with a poo poo job because he bought it in the 70s when average people could actually own decent houses.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
One time aliens stole Al's socks

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also he's been to hell like 4 times and for a while Satan was Sam Kinison but in the final season Satan was Robert Englund. Also Peggy played the grim reaper once but she wore her Jasmine wig from when she was doing amateur nights at the nudie bar The Jiggly Room.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Germstore posted:

Al Bundy had a nice house with a poo poo job because he bought it in the 70s when average people could actually own decent houses.

Pretty crazy in retrospect.