Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Chinatown posted:

Squatrack Curl.

One-at-a-Time Biceps Curl in the squat rack, front profile mirin myself
One-at-a-Time Biceps Curl in the squat rack, side profile mirin myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greataval
Mar 26, 2010
What else is squat rack for. Curling bro is the best bro. Squat bros are boring as gently caress and just want to talk about thighs and poo poo.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
anyone else have that friend who rarely / never trains and is built like a stick insect with no visible muscle definition whatsoever that nevertheless claims to lift all kinds of crazy weight despite the fact that you've seen him in a gym once or twice and he is a forreal weakling

well I do thx for reading

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Homestar Runner posted:

anyone else have that friend who rarely / never trains and is built like a stick insect with no visible muscle definition whatsoever that nevertheless claims to lift all kinds of crazy weight despite the fact that you've seen him in a gym once or twice and he is a forreal weakling

Call his rear end out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pick him up and curl him

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
Take his lunch money

stump collector
May 28, 2007
sacrifice him in the squat rack

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
gently caress his mom and tell us about it in lurid detail

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Greataval posted:

What else is squat rack for. Curling bro is the best bro. Squat bros are boring as gently caress and just want to talk about thighs and poo poo.

Curling the squat rack is never wrong. Sometimes I curl it while someone is squatting and they are very confused and awed.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I need to do more curls, did some rows and stuff the other day and my biceps are sore as gently caress.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Homestar Runner posted:

Not possible as I have no friends. Nice doxx attempt though.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

My resolve broke and I finally started taking steroids.

Corticosteroids for a respiratory infection :(

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Nostratic posted:

Before and after pics???

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im 30 years old

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

im 30 years old

goondolences

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Zzulu posted:

im 30 years old

:getin:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

im 30 years old

Check out junior over here bragging about his yout

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

The curse of being in impossibly good shape in your 30s is that you spend all your time wondering how much better life would be if you had some discipline in your 20s and did something else besides eat doritos.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

im 30 years old

ya

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

My department just got 62 pound kettle bells lmao. Did a few sets of kettle bell swings and I'm like wtf is the point of this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i did a google for "62lb kettlebell" and found this

https://www.onnit.com/legend-bells/?pid=768&gclid=CjwKEAjw8Jy8BRCE0pOC9qzRhkMSJABC1pvJA4Ue3R0AM79rO0nkF5U0X6vj5uPyu7Qsw5b1MOmDMBoCOQ3w_wcB

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

The curse of being in impossibly good shape in your 30s is that you spend all your time wondering how much better life would be if you had some discipline in your 20s and did something else besides eat doritos.

I am 28 now and have been working out since 19. It has been pretty great tbh

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Tonight is the most important workout of the week: bringing pizza to my mouth.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nostratic posted:

Oh man ur gonna be HUGE.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

My department just got 62 pound kettle bells lmao. Did a few sets of kettle bell swings and I'm like wtf is the point of this

Kettlebells are for labia and scrote stretches. You gotta get the hook adapter ring pierced in first though.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dropped caffein and preworkouts for two weeks, felt like hot flaming rancid garbage in the gym. Today I figured my resistance shoulda worn off so i took some preworkout stuffs

Did PRs on like everythin :getin:

Borrowed energy is cool and good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu posted:

dropped caffein and preworkouts for two weeks, felt like hot flaming rancid garbage in the gym. Today I figured my resistance shoulda worn off so i took some preworkout stuffs

Did PRs on like everythin :getin:

Borrowed energy is cool and good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
whoops accidentally quoted myself there

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

Classic zzulu

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu posted:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
The gym fixed the broken safety rail on my favorite cage and I squatted confidently and comfortably for the first time in awhile, was nice. Thanks gym

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
squats are good

feels good in your rear end!

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
You know me, I'm all about good rear end feelings!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

DoubleT2172 posted:

I am 28 now and have been working out since 19. It has been pretty great tbh

I am 32 now and have been working out since I was 14. No one told me there was more to it than bench and curls until I was 25. No one gave me sound advice like at what age I should have taken HGH to become a pro athlete. Overall, it's just allowed me to eat like a garbage disposal without becoming noticeably fat.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm 32 and I'm a chunkety nerd with big thighs because I did a meme workout for a year that includes 3 squat days a week.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I mostly follow a memegains program with high-impact training, because it fits my macros.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i go into the gym and do whatever the biggest dude there does with tje intention of outlifting him and shaming him

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
*walks in to gym, sets up deadlift bar with 225 lbs, doesn't lift it*
*talks on phone, walks away for ten minutes*
*comes back, puts 275 on bar, does three lovely reps, removes weight and goes to curling station*

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Zzulu posted:

squats are good

feels good in your rear end!

Squeeeeeeze

Edit: My first workout of the day is always deadlifts because I loving love deadlifts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Arnold is Numero Uno

• Locked thread