Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Most of the time I forget that Symmetra exists, a bad character in a bad game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i think some people play symmetra good and some people play symmetra bad but these conflciting thoughts cannot exist in my broken brain so i eat some boyardee n draw a sexy pic of megaman instead

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
blizzard has only ever made one good game and overwatchh is not it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

blizzard has only ever made one good game and overwatchh is not it

all th cummies you rub on the ipad 2.0 pro won't make the hearthstone cards real

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Zzulu posted:

Symmetra is good for

a) Her teleporter

b) her turrets

c) wrecking your drat face with her laser chainsaw

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Overwatch is a good game and y'all haters are joyless

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

social vegan posted:

all th cummies you rub on the ipad 2.0 pro won't make the hearthstone cards real

open your mouth bitch ima give you some warm cummies to take home to mommy

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chemtrail posted:

I'll probably try the game when it goes free to play. So after 2 months probably.
you're probably thinking of Battleborn, which is not only a bad game but also worse than Overwatch

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i take plenty of joy in this bad game

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

open your mouth bitch ima give you some warm cummies to take home to mommy

Dad I told u to pm me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

ya

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Played some more of this game and it sucks on a truly remarkable level. Straight boring. I played the samurai who arches and just sat back in one spot and murdered all day.

For rounds, since there are three maps and are fairly linear, so once you find somewhere comfy that works you're good.

Game is bad, boring and simple to a fault. Whoever likes this game has crippling loneliness or some other issue.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

gonna deepen my disdain for this bad game

mines already shot down through the earth, stabbed a chinaman from below, and has entered the stratosphere

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Blacktoll posted:

Played some more of this game and it sucks on a truly remarkable level. Straight boring. I played the samurai who arches and just sat back in one spot and murdered all day.

For rounds, since there are three maps and are fairly linear, so once you find somewhere comfy that works you're good.

Game is bad, boring and simple to a fault. Whoever likes this game has crippling loneliness or some other issue.

maybe try one of the 20 other heroes

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Blacktoll posted:

Weird, every time I tried to camp I got owned

I guess I'm just not a happy camper :downsrim:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
add my gamertag im putty

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Blacktoll posted:

i played the defensive sniper character in a game with twenty one characters. i only camped the same area each round. yeah this game sucks :smugdog:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

nigga crab pollock posted:

i played the defensive sniper character in a game with twenty one characters. i only camped the same area each round. yeah this game sucks :smugdog:

agreed, its bad

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

player played how he wants and didn't have a good time: the players fault

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe the player would have more fun trying a different play style tho

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
maybe :shrug: we'll never know tho because its bad

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The Protagonist posted:

player played how he wants and didn't have a good time: the players fault

the player's gotta put in at least a little effort, drat.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

the player's gotta put in at least a little effort, drat.

he did, he played as he felt he would enjoy, he did not enjoy, which begs the response; bad game

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

he did, he played as he felt he would enjoy, he did not enjoy, which begs the response; bad game

nah, that's dumb. where'd you get your phd again?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love how in competitive, everyone tries to first pick a reaper or junkrat and the slowpokes are left to try to play a tank or healer they don't know how to play.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Germstore posted:

nah, that's dumb. where'd you get your phd again?

boise

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Blacktoll posted:

Were you doing target practice in training mode?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Played some Minecraft. I built a crafting table, and then another crafting table, and then I made a house of crafting tables. Bad game. There's nothing to do!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Pawn 17 posted:

I love how in competitive, everyone tries to first pick a reaper or junkrat and the slowpokes are left to try to play a tank or healer they don't know how to play.

that's because Lucio and Reinhardt are generally boring as hell, but also two of the strongest characters so you really kinda need them. What a design!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

yeah if you're really loving terrible at lucio i could kinda see how that would be boring i guess

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Every character in the game can be fun if you know how to play them well. It's just really easy to get lots of kills with Junkrat and reaper and they are the easiest to have fun with for a lot of people.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

overwatch is a game designed to be as appealing as possible to a wide audience and in true blizzard fashion it is deceptively simple. im not saying its some brilliant tactical shooter because its not, but no poo poo you played the game for 30 minutes and it looks like babbys first shooter its designed to get people into it that dont play shooters

trust me tho just play it and switch characters a bunch even if you think its too dumb and designed for retards (because it is, and half of the characters are bad). thats what i thought and now i have like 20 hours in it. is goot fun.

Except it's not. Unless you're bad

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle of the game being bad?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle of the game being bad?
yes, in the middle the game is bad

it's also bad at both ends

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

On the PTR they made D.Va even more fun; and D.Va was already very fun.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I like this game. It is good, like eating vegetables and dressing in nice clothes. So of course lots of goons do not like it.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Germstore posted:

On the PTR they made D.Va even more fun; and D.Va was already very fun.

The hero limit will be necessary after that buff. Its like super Allah ackbar mode and you never die

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Zorodius posted:

that's because Lucio and Reinhardt are generally boring as hell, but also two of the strongest characters so you really kinda need them. What a design!

Reinhardt is one of the most fun characters in the game though. Lucio is pretty fun too but I can see how some people would prefer to play a different character since his main attack isn't very strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Any time somebody manages to kill me with Lucio's wacky bubble gun, I get mad at myself and then I aggro on Lucio from that point forward.

• Locked thread