Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is best in life?
This poll is closed.
Idols 44 15.22%
Baps 77 26.64%
Robots 72 24.91%
3d 38 13.15%
Touhous 58 20.07%
Total: 289 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:yeah:

Shame the other F classes in EO5 aren't nearly as good. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Hi!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://youtu.be/KEbTuh4LH1I

(mobile youtube links are dumb and I'm not going to bother trying to embed that)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

its that time of the year

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

playable food supply boats when??

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Space Flower posted:

playable food supply boats when??

I'm glad of these relatively peaceful boats

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Seems like Battery wound up being the only show I'll follow weekly this season, tho I do plan on keeping my ears open on a few other shows to see if the general reception is positive when they're wrapped up.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
For breakfast, I'm having waffles, coffee, and two hard boiled eggs.

https://my.mixtape.moe/mpazev.webm

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

:yeah:

Shame the other F classes in EO5 aren't nearly as good. :(

What are you talking about cestus looks great

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The important question is, how do you feel about Nico?

Episode ?(whenever she starts creepin') to 5 Nico is pretty good.
Episode 6 Nico is kind of meh.
She went from insane person who is mad at these people for being an insult to her craft of idoling yet terrified to actually talk to them to person who wants to be the leader and not even to do anything crazy she just wants to be the leader.
I still don't like Honoka.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Lewd also Koume is the best.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Lewd also Koume is the best.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEUOOgNzOv4

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Hmm...perhaps I will read this. For science.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
HOLY loving poo poo TOKYO GHOUL.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yes it's still bad

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

Yes it's still bad

I'm still reading it.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

*adds an item to bucket list*

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
yo im watching re:zero and it seems really good but how long do I have to wait for Subaru to go Live.Die.Repeat. on us and just do the same things every day until he gets the day down perfectly

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I don't understand pachinko. Do the old fucks who are dumb enough to gamble that hard seriously give a poo poo about Snake or or Dracula or whoever yelling at them while they're trying to play slots?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kylra posted:

Hmm...perhaps I will read this. For science.

this came up in my kindle recommendations and I clicked on it because of the cover but was disappointed it wasn't BL

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

I don't understand pachinko. Do the old fucks who are dumb enough to gamble that hard seriously give a poo poo about Snake or or Dracula or whoever yelling at them while they're trying to play slots?

It's no different from themed slot machines, really.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

it's not about attracting the hardcore gamblers who sit in front of them all day, it's about attracting people with a few yen in their pocket and time to kill

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

littleorv posted:

Now where will I turn to for sexy vampires?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmxkoaPW23w

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Srice posted:

It's no different from themed slot machines, really.

...And people give a drat about themed slot machines? Gambling is weird.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's a way to get attention and differentiate a functionally identical product from competitors. Hardly odd.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

i think people went over it already but its to sway borderline people not the ones who are in deep already

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

littleorv posted:

Funny page number oh poo poo waddup

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also what the gently caress is the budget for this show or at least the first three episodes because wew is it good lookin'

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

qfb

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sound euphonium!!!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i should have played percussion or brass in high school smh. i got the highest score on the music aptitude test and had my pick of instruments and picked the dumb saxophone because of like bill clinton and lisa simpson probably. little did i know that woodwinds are monstrosities and putting a piece of wood in your mouth to make skin-crawling squeaks is gross

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

i should have played percussion or brass in high school smh. i got the highest score on the music aptitude test and had my pick of instruments and picked the dumb saxophone because of like bill clinton and lisa simpson probably. little did i know that woodwinds are monstrosities and putting a piece of wood in your mouth to make skin-crawling squeaks is gross

You shut your mouth, traitor.

Saxophone is amazing. Alto, Tenor, Bari, there is room in my heart for all of them, they are all perfect

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Everything Burrito posted:

this came up in my kindle recommendations and I clicked on it because of the cover but was disappointed it wasn't BL
I will have to not read it. For science.

Seriously though wth

Also I really wish my school had a strings section because I totally would have picked violin.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

i played bassoon, also known as a faggoto, which is woodwind squared

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

also i was really untalented and didnt practice either. brutal ownage on anyone who listened to me play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

You shut your mouth, traitor.

Saxophone is amazing. Alto, Tenor, Bari, there is room in my heart for all of them, they are all perfect

i cant even think about producing a sound with a reed now without getting nails on chalkboard chills. brass is a clean and noble instrument family

• Locked thread