Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Also yeah as a Lato/Founder rear end in a top hat I'm fine with them opening it up. We had what, three years to be smug in? Three years of exclusivity should be fine for anyone.

edit for new page in the spirit of the D&D UKMT thread: On this day in Tenno history an orokin called a referendum making the Earth leave the Origin System, Orexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Heil Hydra

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Pierson posted:

Did they patch it already? Because I gotta try this if not.

She's so happy!

You have no idea how much it pleases me that you went with my suggested name :mmmhmm:

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 15, 2016

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time

The continued experiments have brought a certain malaise to the subjects.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It seems glitchdogs come off looking a lot better than glitchcats.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

SSNeoman posted:

It seems glitchdogs come off looking a lot better than glitchcats.
Weirdly enough my glitchcat came out fine as a regular dog. Started off with a Kubrow imprint on the left, switched to cat incubation and put a cat imprint on the right and began. Came out a regular dog.

edit: Well, almost. His imprints look...disturbing.

Edit2: After trying a couple of times I managed to get cats that look horrifying in the Liset but in maps look perfectly fine. To whoever had that headless cat, however did you manage it?

Pierson fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jul 15, 2016

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

I don't think I was being too hyperbolic. :v:

Edit: Actually, I think I'm getting the hang of this. And the Corvas is surprisingly decent for an Arch-Gun.

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 15, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Guys, I think they hosed up the cost to build the Amesha. It's actually affordable by a normal person. 10 nitain is kind of a lot, but that's the worst of it. 5 neurodes isn't great, either, but I have over a hundred, so whatever.

Also, my kavat has a bioluminecent fish tail. What the gently caress kind of animal is this?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 15, 2016

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)
What I find to be odd is how even WF youtubers still treat Archwing like it was before: playing a turret that can move fast to get to places to be a turret. They would zip around, then stand still and shoot. And then the camera would try to adjust and that would give you motion sickness.

New AW is great because now you're truly a spaceship. Meaning you have to keep moving while shooting which you couldn't do before. I agree that Interception is bad for this since you do have to sit there to capture. They need to have an option to turn off camera adjustment when you stand still and maybe just a button to quickly orient your bearing to the standard plane.

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Also, mine's not some abomination, but I still think I need an exorcist.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

How expensive is it to maintain a Space Cat?

I once made a dog and it kinda died all the time, got sad even though I played with it and then died because I stopped playing for a month.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

I once made a dog and it kinda died all the time, got sad even though I played with it and then died because I stopped playing for a month.

Equally as expensive. You need to pay lotsa credits for DNA stabilizers so don't get too into it unless you have a steady source of scrilla.

That said, Smeeta/Charm Kavat is fantastic since it can randomly give you shittons of resources. Which helps a lot. Whether it's worth using it over the carrier is for you to decide.

Mortvert
Oct 13, 2013

What?!
This is amazing!

Inzombiac posted:

Get the incubator upgrade segment. It stops your dog and possibly cat (no idea if it works for cats) from dying horribly due to lack of DNA stabilisers by placing them into stasis, dna stabilisers last twice as long, egg incubation time is cut by a day and you can rush recovery from stasis by throwing creds at it. Positives all around.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Can you trade cat scans? I don't want to go make a cat just to make a catdog.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the cats/dogs look cool but part of me kind of just wants one of the little robots because they require much less maintenance, honestly

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
You'll have to pry the Carrier from my cold dead hands

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Most people just use the Carrier if we're being honest.

That is, after they're done raising pets for mastery.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yeah pets are entirely for mastery for me. The luck cat is fantastic and if I could stick vacuum on it I'd foot the credit cost of maintaining it, but as is it's just so much more tedious running without carrier.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I run Prisma Shade cause I'm a rebel

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I got a hi5 kubrow/kavat!!

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

SSNeoman posted:

Equally as expensive. You need to pay lotsa credits for DNA stabilizers so don't get too into it unless you have a steady source of scrilla.

That said, Smeeta/Charm Kavat is fantastic since it can randomly give you shittons of resources. Which helps a lot. Whether it's worth using it over the carrier is for you to decide.

Oh yeah, does anybody know if Charm works with Argon?

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Kyte posted:

Oh yeah, does anybody know if Charm works with Argon?
It absolutely does. I came out of a solo 10-minute survival with 12 of the things the other day.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Xun posted:

Mine ended up... a little different.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Xun posted:

Uh, you sure he's giving you a high five and didn't clone Blondie?

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Helter Skelter posted:

It absolutely does. I came out of a solo 10-minute survival with 12 of the things the other day.

loving awesome.

Passburger
May 4, 2013

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010
In with all the pictures of CATTES and DOGGES, I present the warframe thread a puzzle.

What, exactly, is wrong with this picture?

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Your colour scheme, but we've been over that.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

DelphiAegis posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

DelphiAegis posted:

In with all the pictures of CATTES and DOGGES, I present the warframe thread a puzzle.

At least its not pistol ammo

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

DelphiAegis posted:

That you're playing Archwing.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Good...thing...

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

DelphiAegis posted:

Ammo, in a gamemode where ammo regenerates and there aren't supposed to be any pickups.

Yeah, I've seen a few of those too. For some reason shotgun ammo seems to be fairly common. :iiam:

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Good...thing...

DE needs to make these official and add sounds from examples like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Anybody else getting the bug where the HUD/overlay "freezes"? I get it basically every time I seal a fissure, it was particularly distracting when all the damage numbers from STigris refused to disappear for the remainder of the mission and the map locked.

T.G. Xarbala posted:

I run Prisma Shade cause I'm a rebel

Wyrm Prime life cause I'm a hipster.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Inzombiac posted:

At first I hated the timed events that are such a huge part of this game. That is until I realized I was using them wrong.
Now I just do every one I can while I'm logged in and maybe use the rewards later. Holding my breath for Vauban chassis was just stupid.

Yeah, this is the correct way to play. There's constantly alerts and poo poo going on, just play whenever, you'll unlock everything eventually.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

The Kavat of Amigara Fault.

DRR... DRR...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
You missed a great opportunity for PRR.... PRR....