Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

yeah if you're really loving terrible at lucio i could kinda see how that would be boring i guess

I know we throw around a lot of jokes round these parts, but if we can just be real for a second, to roll out some truth, just to level with everyone, let's admit this is pure, unadulterated, uncut, Colombian-grade 100% crap. The character is a literal healbot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
fun fact: lucio has a hurtbox the size of a pea

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Putty posted:

fun fact: lucio has a hurtbox the size of a pea
Fuckin called it. Might as well give him more HP than Roadhog.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Zorodius posted:

I know we throw around a lot of jokes round these parts, but if we can just be real for a second, to roll out some truth, just to level with everyone, let's admit this is pure, unadulterated, uncut, Colombian-grade 100% crap. The character is a literal healbot.

I try to keep a positive attitude in the "overwatch is good" thread (this thread (because we talk about overwatch and it's good)), but you might be an idiot if you really think that

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
This is really lame, but I really enjoy Lucio because you can wallride around everywhere at high speed, and I always found that really fun in the Tony Hawks games. Like I don't even really consider playing him to be a first person shooter, I just zoom about trying to do cool grinds, occasionally stopping to try and use his alt fire to knock people off ledges, because lol. Last time I was doing this we won and ten people voted on my card, so it's not even that troll.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Aralan posted:

I try to keep a positive attitude in the "overwatch is good" thread (this thread (because we talk about overwatch and it's good)), but you might be an idiot if you really think that
What are you trying to say

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

this game is poo poo but also the only thing my friends play. i assume they all think its poo poo too

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Aralan posted:

I keep a positive attitude too

I'm positive that Overwatch is bad

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

social vegan posted:

i think some people play symmetra good and some people play symmetra bad but these conflciting thoughts cannot exist in my broken brain so i eat some boyardee n draw a sexy pic of megaman instead

I like to put her turrets behind the doorways of flank points. It's always fun melting a tracer or reaper trying to gently caress you from behind.

Her charge shot goes through everything, so you can single-handily tear through reignhart pushes on narrow places.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i killed a genji and roadhog in my potg as mercy so looks like game is good again still

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

social vegan posted:

i killed a genji and roadhog in my potg as mercy so looks like game is good again still
or the players are also bad

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

CrashCat posted:

or the players are also bad

no ic hecked the scoreboards it said they were the best players in the world guyess that's me now ha ha wow

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This game is the YouTuber thumbnail of videogames.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

notZaar posted:

This game is the YouTuber thumbnail of videogames.

how many dicks attached 2 plastic chokers and snapback sthat say gently caress w upside down crosses do u gotta suck to embed urself deep enough in a millenial hole 2 understand this similie

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Just go to the front page of YouTube and then look at this game is not a difficult allegory. Aggressively saccharine and colorful in an infantile and vaguely condescending manner.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

social vegan posted:

no ic hecked the scoreboards it said they were the best players in the world guyess that's me now ha ha wow

He's right I just checked the scoreboards grats social vegan

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Aralan posted:

He's right I just checked the scoreboards grats social vegan

ty bud they say we couldn't do it but here we r kings of virgin mountain

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Once I touched a lady butt (it was surprisingly affordable) and when I got home I could no longer 360 no scope.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zorodius posted:

that's because Lucio and Reinhardt are generally boring as hell, but also two of the strongest characters so you really kinda need them. What a design!

lucio can walk on walls dude how is that boring

hes the only fun healer to play

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

and he can doot enemies of cliffs. what more could you want?

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
They are adding chirrut imwe from star wars rogue one after the movie he's in is released as he dies in it

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
could Overwatch ever be a good game? say, if they removed every ultimate ability, cut the team sizes to 5v5, and added Gwent?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Zorodius posted:

could Overwatch ever be a good game? say, if they removed every ultimate ability, cut the team sizes to 5v5, and added Gwent?

Is rape ever good?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Zorodius posted:

that's because Lucio and Reinhardt are generally boring as hell, but also two of the strongest characters so you really kinda need them. What a design!

I enjoy Reinhardt because I have bad aim but pretty decent situational awareness. Being able to influence the game in a positive direction without directly killing is something I really enjoy. It's the same reason I like Mercy and Torb.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Overwatch is a good game and y'all haters are joyless

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If you're not slaughtering teams with Reinhardt's charge/ult you haven't yet lived the overwatch dream friend. Same with murdering someone with Mercy's pistol or sniping with Torbjorn's whatever that gun is

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I don't get why people even try to play this garbage game.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
they should nerf Lucio to 175 hp or do something to make him more vulnerable idk

he has 12.5 hp regen per second with crossfade FYI

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Is rape ever good?

"I saw what you did," said Chris Metzen, "And now you're gonna get what's coming to you."

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Stumpalitious posted:

It's better than dealing with the reality of my horrible life.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Stumpalitious posted:

it has shiny colors and bubble butts and I can't be taffed to remember what the buttons do in Dark Souls

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Zorodius posted:

Your first two points are the stupidest poo poo I've ever seen in the history of the written language but the game really could use Gwent.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Just got done playing this good game after 5 days without. Nice to see the thread is still here. Have fun playin OW y'all!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Is rape ever good?

Hitler being raped by a strong handsome jew?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like playing as the monkey man and the guy who turns in to a turrets. My girlfriend enjoys Korean mech warrior

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Putty posted:

they should nerf Lucio to 175 hp or do something to make him more vulnerable idk

he has 12.5 hp regen per second with crossfade FYI

I'm regenerating 12.5 hp per second and there's nothing you can do about it, mon.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zorodius posted:

this was literally my opinion before playing more than like an hour of this game

i might prefer it without ultimates but hey they work and its how the characters are balanced

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lucio is fine but his hitbox is so small

IS SO SMALL

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Ultimates are fine. They aren't press button get kills, they take skill and coordination to use effectively.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Germstore posted:

Ultimates are fine. They aren't press button get kills, they take skill and coordination to use effectively.
yeah even for as much as people bitch about High Noon you can literally just break line of sight when he yells at you

The stupid wallhax ult is probably the cheapest and even then you do at least have to point it vaguely correctly and there is still a windup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This game is so good. I've got about 20 hours into it and I've only played like six characters. The maps haven't gotten boring yet, and I usually get bored of maps pretty quick.

Blizzard knows whats up.

• Locked thread