Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

drat I love these far side comics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Donald and Hobbes :magical:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

RareAcumen posted:

Donald and Hobbes :magical:

It's best to leave a comment when quoting a previous post

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Nitrox posted:

I got my tabs mixed up. :doh:

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Nitrox posted:

boooo

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Nitrox posted:

Thos loving sucks. This is like acgewood only sheeter

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
There are some C&H that make me legitimately laugh but it's a dwindling percentage

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Imagine if you had very little artistic talent, but due to your particular sense of humor, you had a fanbase that would never complain about your lack of improvement. Why get better when nobody who cares wants you to? See also xkcd.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Yes, Bill Watterson, what a talentless hackfraud

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Krowley posted:

Yes, Bill Watterson, what a talentless hackfraud

They mean Cyanide and Happiness.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

ImpAtom posted:

They mean Cyanide and Happiness.

ahh yes, I didn't even notice they had the same abbreviation - I definitely was responding to the Cyanide&Happiness strip that was posted

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Oh, well nevermind we're cool then

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Goddamn animes, takin are jobs, livin off the government

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Anime is good

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Did someone say anime is good?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Imagine if you had very little artistic talent, but due to your particular sense of humor, you had a fanbase that would never complain about your lack of improvement. Why get better when nobody who cares wants you to? See also xkcd.

thank you for your unique insight into being a talentless hack that is barely -at most- appreciated by the pitiful mass you pander too, D&D moderator Absurd Alhazred.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

FAROOQ posted:

thank you for your unique insight into being a talentless hack that is barely -at most- appreciated by the pitiful mass you pander too, D&D moderator Absurd Alhazred.

Glad to be of service! :tipshat:

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think he mostly does animations now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49vvl7BPro

The simple style probably makes that a lot easier.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Did someone say anime is good?

They said "Achewood is blood".

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dr_Amazing posted:

I think he mostly does animations now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49vvl7BPro

The simple style probably makes that a lot easier.

There's 4 of them. Cyanide and happiness is a 4 person team, and has been for years.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

finalellipsis posted:

They said "Achewood is blood".

Listen.

You diss my dog you fluff my hog.

Alright?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

ikanreed posted:

There's 4 of them. Cyanide and happiness is a 4 person team, and has been for years.

WHAT?! Are you telling me it takes four people to make those lovely drawings???

:wtc:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

WHAT?! Are you telling me it takes four people to make those lovely drawings???

:wtc:

If you go through the archives, you'll see four different drawing styles (none good)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I take comfort in the fact that I've always loving hated Kris

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Digamma-F-Wau has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Jul 17, 2016

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I take comfort in the fact that I've always loving hated Kris

Kris's are almost universally edgy garbage, but Dave's are alright most of the time and Rob's strips are usually funny or at least inoffensively bad, mostly because they're just puns.

I check it when I remember it exists. It's certainly not the worst comic out there, at any rate. The animations do seem to be the focus of the site now, but I'm fine with that because they're generally pretty decent gags. I know for a fact that the full-length episode-style animations they've been producing are polished enough I wouldn't be surprised to see them on adult swim or similar. At least the ones I saw before they put them behind a paywall, anyway.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This is a much better punchline than the original.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

http://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Absolute dogshit.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
raine unicorn

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Those particular ones aren't forcing the creator's fetish on the unsuspecting public at least

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wizard Master posted:

Absolute dogshit.

Don't sign your posts

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Trent posted:

Don't sign your posts

Nice

Only registered members can see post attachments!

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Sentient Data posted:

Those particular ones aren't forcing the creator's fetish on the unsuspecting public at least

are you sure you aren't just allergic to magical horses as a consequence of that magical horse show, because I just read a bunch of them and saw nothing remotely sexual. i could have just missed the strips where it happens, mind.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

paradoxGentleman posted:

are you sure you aren't just allergic to magical horses as a consequence of that magical horse show, because I just read a bunch of them and saw nothing remotely sexual. i could have just missed the strips where it happens, mind.

They're referring to an earlier conversation from this thread - apparently the author of that comic does a few different comics and finds ways to shoehorn a shaving scene into all of them once in a while. I am not very familiar with the comics so I cannot speak to whether it is frequent of egregiously out of character, but I can confirm that there is a comic about Phoebe shaving her unicorn.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

paradoxGentleman posted:

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

They're referring to an earlier conversation from this thread - apparently the author of that comic does a few different comics and finds ways to shoehorn a shaving scene into all of them once in a while. I am not very familiar with the comics so I cannot speak to whether it is frequent of egregiously out of character, but I can confirm that there is a comic about Phoebe shaving her unicorn.

yeah, the artist has a shaving fetish and her child characters shave each other in all her comics

she also has a comic about dogfucking

she's creepy even for a webcomic artist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Hogge Wild posted:

she's creepy even for a webcomic artist

• Locked thread