Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Antti posted:

Most Actual Criminals who are in the country illegally due to being criminals are Russian and Estonian who are notoriously black and brown.

Well, close!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rappaport posted:

Well, close!

I'm the idiot Sudetenswede driving his lorry full of timber into the sea.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ah Norway, the land of two dogs and a lighthouse :allears:

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
The cops apparently publish stats on their foreigner monitoring stuff and it looks pretty damning:
https://twitter.com/jliski/status/753246234018709504

If less than 1% of your actions actually manages to find illegal immigrants, you are doing something wrong.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
onko suomessa laittomia edes kovinkaan paljon?

eivätkö hylätyt turvapaikkashoppailijat vain vaihda maata?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Hyvin ne vetää: http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/kvinnozoner-kan-bli-verklighet

Maybe we could still avoid this sort of development in Finland?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Poliisi toteaa selvityksessään, että käytössä olevien tietojen perusteella on mahdotonta eritellä, mikä osuus tehostetulla valvonnalla on ollut rikosten estämisessä ja paljastamisessa. Helsingin poliisilaitos arvioi vaikutuksen olleen kuitenkin merkittävä.

Mihin tämä arvio tehostetun valvonnan vaikutuksen merkittävyydestä perustuu?

- Se perustuu siihen, että jos tällaista valvontaa ei olisi tehty, ensimmäistäkään rikosta ei olisi paljastunut, Helminen toteaa.

How can cops be so bad at PR?

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

If I was a racist who wanted illegal immigrants out of the country, I'd be fairly critical towards the cops for doing exactly nothing to stop illegal immigrants from being in Finland. Of course, the anti-immigrant racists tend to be dumber than poo poo, so they don't see that factual downside to the racial profiling stuff, namely that it apparently does jack and poo poo about illegal immigration.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

How can cops be so bad at PR?

Cops are ligurs. See how Ligur fares at PR.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEKPBNP3iU

reposti

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

See how Ligur fares at PR.

Hah! You fool! No one can withstand my might...

In my case, PR stands for Popular Mastery.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligur posted:

Hah! You fool! No one can withstand my might...

In my case, PR stands for Popular Mastery.

More like Pissbaby Runking.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

More like Pissbaby Runking.

More like Pugnacious Mentor.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Ligur posted:

More like Pugnacious Mentor.

More like Powerful Raistlin. I don't know why I was thinking about "PM".

Probably because Hitler just privately messaged, PM'd me, about his new stratagem. He has concocted a cunning plan: it was something about convincing as many people as possible in USA, via very objective and honest media, that there is some sort of systematic "genocide against blacks" going on with the evil white man police as the strong arm of this devious operation. Despite cops killing unarmed blacks has halved since the 60s, that half the cops are not even white, that cops kill as many unarmed whites and the vast majority if blacks are killed by other blacks (something like 35 to 5000 a year, I mean Arabs kill more Europeans a week in France than cops kill blacks in USA a year).

Anyway I think his idea was to start a race war for the purpose of "liberal and socially just identity politics" (but where everyone actually just hate each other more and more, and eventually resolve this by using violence).

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nyt on jo sunnuntai, mitäpä jos laittaisit jo korkin kiinni

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ai perkele luulin että on vasta torstai. Voi vittu huomenna siis alkaisi työviikko tämä oli ikävä yllätys.

Meeppä muuten lukemaan ja kommentoimaan (ok älä sitä tää) noita jenkkejä sivuavia ketjuja uudemman kerran, niin saat hyvällä tsägällä taas uuden avatarin & tuo minun edellinen postaus ei enää kuulostaa niin kaukaa haetulta :haw: Sen verran syvälle on tällä foorumilla vedetty osalla postaajista foliohatut mitä tulee valkoisen rodun katalaan salaliittoon muiden orjuuttamisen saralla.

Hups, tuo oli varmaan väärä mielipide. Kemper Boyd kiiruhda äkkiä paikalle ja argumentoi suohon kaikki jotka väittävät ettei valkoinen heteromies ole hitlerpiru joka ottaa maahamuuttajia afrikasta vastaan ja maksaa niille ylläpidon ainostaan siksi, että pääsee sitten sortamaan niitä.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

Wow! Blazing keskustelua straight from the year... 2005. All with first making an olkiukko, then arguing against the olkiukko and being smug. Surely this kind of intellect will smash every counter-point.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

If post starts with I am Raistin and Hitler sent me a private message you can probably tell if the poster is making a totally serious post and making his case with - no wait.

This is D&D and you are Andrast. Of course you can't tell.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

If post starts with I am Raistin and Hitler sent me a private message you can probably tell if the poster is making a totally serious post and making his case with - no wait.

This is D&D and you are Andrast. Of course you can't tell.

Sitten ku sun normaali postaus vielä eroais jotenkin noista sun vitsipostauksista niin menis tosi hyvin.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

Meeppä muuten lukemaan ja kommentoimaan (ok älä sitä tää) noita jenkkejä sivuavia ketjuja uudemman kerran, niin saat hyvällä tsägällä taas uuden avatarin & tuo minun edellinen postaus ei enää kuulostaa niin kaukaa haetulta :haw: Sen verran syvälle on tällä foorumilla vedetty osalla postaajista foliohatut mitä tulee valkoisen rodun katalaan salaliittoon muiden orjuuttamisen saralla.

Kyllä edelleen seuraan ko. säikeitä (vaikka kiinnostaakin lähinnä presidentinvaalit), ja onhan siellä ollut aika douppia valkolaisten tappomeininkiä aika ajoin. Tarkoitin lähinnä sitä, että se vaikuttaa vähän kummalliselta kun saavut tänne meidän säikeeseen vastaamaan, ilmeisesti itsellesi, jollain kummallisella hitler-homokaasu-hölinällä keskellä kirkasta iltapäivää apropoo ei oikein mitään.

Ja toivottavasti en saa ihan ainakaan heti uutta avataaraa, viimeisessä aallossa oli jaossa animu-kuvia ja anime on rikos ihmisyyttä ja Jumalaa vastaan :ohdear:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Sitten ku sun normaali postaus vielä eroais jotenkin noista sun vitsipostauksista niin menis tosi hyvin.

Raistlin postaus oli huumoriviritteinen liioittelupostaus. Mutta siinäkin oli totuuden siemen tai pari. On ihmisiä jotka sanovat, että natsikytät tappavat (aseettomia) mustia miehiä turhaan ynnä huvikseen, ja eihän kukaan voi kiistää sitä, että älämölö on usein ihan hirveä kun näin tapahtuu.

Vuodesta riippuen luku taitaa kuitenkin pyöriä siinä sadan hujakoilla, eli suunnilleen yhtä todennäköistä on, että myrkyllinen hämähäkki listii sinut kuin kiiluvasilmäinen kyttä. Natsiamerikassa 90% +/- murhaaja on joka tapauksessa samaa etnistä porukkaa kuin uhrikin. Hirveä huuto kuitenkin nousee lähinnä tai ainoastaan silloin, kun aseetonta mustaa miestä ammutaan (ja ampujan pitää olla poliisi, tai valkoinen). Tai saa olla välillä aseistettukin musta mies.

(That said of course there are fuckhead cops over the water and in any Western country I can name USA is probably the only one I would genuinely be afraid of the police, and avoid dealing with them if possible.)

Rappaport posted:

Kyllä edelleen seuraan ko. säikeitä (vaikka kiinnostaakin lähinnä presidentinvaalit), ja onhan siellä ollut aika douppia valkolaisten tappomeininkiä aika ajoin. Tarkoitin lähinnä sitä, että se vaikuttaa vähän kummalliselta kun saavut tänne meidän säikeeseen vastaamaan, ilmeisesti itsellesi, jollain kummallisella hitler-homokaasu-hölinällä keskellä kirkasta iltapäivää apropoo ei oikein mitään.

Ja toivottavasti en saa ihan ainakaan heti uutta avataaraa, viimeisessä aallossa oli jaossa animu-kuvia ja anime on rikos ihmisyyttä ja Jumalaa vastaan :ohdear:

Kommentoin kuranttia poliittista ilmastoa! :D Ja hei alkaahan meillä olla täällä Suomessakin kaikenlaisia ruskeita tyttöjä (jotka on oikeasti valkoisia), jotka yrittää tuoda AIDS Skrillexin Suomeen.

Postaan jatkossakin homokaasu-hitler huomioita ns. out of the blue. Ehkä joku vaikka eksyy väärään ketjuun ja... triggeröityy.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jul 17, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ensi vaaleissa vaivaudun äänestämään ja persut saa mun äänen

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Are they really OK with Pokémon GO? That game glorifies a culture of cruel animal fights, all in the name of entertainment.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

ensi vaaleissa vaivaudun äänestämään ja persut saa mun äänen

I could never vote for anyone who'd wear those jeans either.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

That's no Pokemon

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Pokemons rule, greens you have my vote.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://twitter.com/MinkuAzad/status/755212555832950784

:finland:

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jul 19, 2016

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
LMAO Cleveland is like 70% non-white good luck

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

LMAO Cleveland is like 70% non-white good luck

Wow white genocide has gone that far?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Sounds like it's what Cleveland needs, not what Cleveland deserves!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Maabrändityöryhmä paskoisi housuunsa jos Odin jotenkin liittyisi Suomeen. Norskit on rasisteja!

Lisään tähän hauskan: sormet sanoo S.O.O. S.O.O. S.O.O., kengän kannat K-K-K! :newlol:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
If Cleveland is like 70% non-devil, they should be doing extremely well since the majority evil hitlersatan whites are prolly not oppressing them that much.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Cops will gather from far and wide to such areas and make sure hitlersatan is still winning, don't worry.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

I've had Ligur on ignore for something like two years, does he still get mad whenever someone mentions the existence of racism?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Kemper Boyd posted:

I've had Ligur on ignore for something like two years, does he still get mad whenever someone mentions the existence of racism?

Stop making GBS threads your pants.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Apparently.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Kemper Boyd posted:

Left winger freaks out when someone does not agree with him, if cannot ban opinion then blocks it out so it does not disturb his twisted reality.

In D&D speak, news at 11...

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
In other news, Hakkarainen is under police investigation for saying all terrorists are muslims and that all muslims should be deported. Did not mention where the ones born in Finland should go, but maybe he has an island or some kind of camp in mind.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

doverhog posted:

In other news, Hakkarainen is under police investigation for saying all terrorists are muslims and that all muslims should be deported. Did not mention where the ones born in Finland should go, but maybe he has an island or some kind of camp in mind.

pohjanmaalla ne olisi omiensa parissa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Toi on taas niin helvetin tyhmää avautumista. Oli ehkä virhe päästää tiettyä porukkaa rajojen sisään aikoinaan, mutta mitäpä jos ei päästettäis niitä enää lisää jatkossa jos tulokset on aivan kamalan huonot. Niinkuin ovat olleet. Menneitä virheitä on hankalampi korjata kuin tulevia, mutta tuleviin voi sentäään vaikuttaa etukäteen.

doverhogit vaan ei tajua tätä, vai tajuaako? Voit korjata jos olen väärässä, mutta mäkätys tapaan "hähähää ei voida aikakoneella enää mennä taaksepäin" on pöljää. No ei voida ei, kukaan ei odota, että joku keksii aikakoneen tätä varten, mutta mitä jos ei toistettaisi samoja virheitä. Eliminoidaan samat virheet jatkossa sitten kun kokemukset on vähän huonot. Vai onko tämä vääränlainen hitlermielipide?