Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Kajeesus posted:

man is that an actual modern hunting bow

Why does it look like a toy for 12 year olds?

It's a compound - the cams kick in at full-draw, so once you get the fucker back you can hold it for ages. I would mock his manliness for using a compound (you're allowed mechanical release aids, magnified sights, spirit levels, and arrows as thick as tree trucks) but for hunting they're probably sensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Kajeesus posted:

All these people talking about Pokemon as if its some hot new craze is making me feel really old. :saddowns:

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Kajeesus posted:

You can tacticalol up a bow just as much as an average rifle.

Also someone talking about how manly it is to hunt from a stand is hilarious.

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
High school friend's wife posts constantly about Juice Plus, and what a miracle supplement it is. Goes to all of the conventions and everything. Puts on the typical MLM "wow I love working from home on my own business" bullshit. Shares this article, yet another reason to hate Huffington Post.

"Mothers have met their breaking points head on and are taking leaps of faith to become Entrepreneurs, becoming their own boss of something that is giving them some freedoms.

And you know what - it’s WORKING.

There are no pyramid schemes, despite so many wanting to tag them as such, because you see - pyramid schemes are illegal. A lot of these businesses are multi level marketing which is what people are misinformed about. The MLM set up is why they are working with such success. They are set up in such a way to help the small business owner have a huge potential for financial success."

Such an irresponsible piece of poo poo to publish on a major website.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Parasol Prophet posted:

Is hunting deer really all that manly/impressive?

Yes?

Hunting is masculine, which is why men do it.

Calling to cops on your black neighbours in the hope they'll be killed is feminine, which is why women do it.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

"You moles who agree with the president" am I missing some new racist term or is this dude completely mixing up his metaphorical animals.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't have a great quality filter and I'm sure that ISIS truck and 'I want to run over any protester who impedes my life in any way' post left a bad taste in everyone's mouths so check out these things that I thought were pretty funny.

http://fandom.wikia.com/articles/5-male-remakes-wed-like-see?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_medium=rail&utm_content=4

http://www.pointandclickbait.com/2016/07/strong-female-character-sexuality/

http://www.pointandclickbait.com/2016/06/when-are-women-allowed-to-be-offended/

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

FAROOQ posted:

Yes?

Hunting is masculine, which is why men do it.

Calling to cops on your black neighbours in the hope they'll be killed is feminine, which is why women do it.

Do not submit to feminist attempts at rewriting history. Traditional patriarchies served men and women.

Historically, traditional patriarchies have manifested in numerous cultures as a response to the Neolithic Revolution. We now take for granted agriculture, domestication of animals, and the modern state apparatus, but these developments shaped gender roles for over 6,000+ years to the benefit of men and women. Since the survival of a family relied on producing healthy progeny, and birth control methods barely encompassed lamb intestines and natural abortifacients, women survived into adulthood in a nearly perpetual state of pregnancy. This left the task of managing the land to the husband. His physical prowess also made him susceptible to serving in the defense of the state when no such demands were rested at the feet of women. Keep in mind historical battles were usually anything from tame: the great general Hannibal is thought to have lost nearly 40,000 men in his march through the Alps, and many of the remaining forces from Carthage died in a bitter campaign through Italy the following year even as he decimated Rome's generals. The numbers are far from accurate, but we can be certain that the overwhelming casualties to war and famine were men, not women. Because these economic and political responsibilities were decidedly pegged on one sex, the state granting men political superiority to women in legal representations only makes sense. Herein lies yet another deception of feminism: the belief that men had it "better." In certain societies, the task of feeding one's family was entirely the responsibility of the husband. You see this enshrined in Islamic law: women could still earn an income, but none of their money is subject to the family's needs. In many European jurisdictions, if a wife or daughter misbehaved, her male protector would be legally held accountable. Many historians believe the craze of "witchcraft" trials was partially a response to the problem of female homicide and infanticide.

Gynocentricism is not an appendage to traditional patriarchies; it is foundational to how society operated until the 20th century with the victory of the industrial age. Feminism does not teach history like this because feminism relies on the false notion that women were oppressed for thousands of years, forgetting that the normal male had NO contemporary political liberties beyond possibly owning property, and even that was irrevocably subject to the demands of the state. Men had many more responsibilities to society than women. That is why women, feminists included, are so hard-pressed to give up their gynocentric privileges.

Feminism is about cleaving patriarchy and gynocentricism, but like a squirrel rummaging through its collection of nuts, the feminist hopes to keep all aspects of gynocentric culture that benefit her. Our brothers in the MRA forums are fighting to dispose of both entirely. Whether they succeed or not isn't really the concern of a MGTOW. We're aware that the entire situation is poo poo.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Do not submit to feminist attempts at rewriting history. Traditional patriarchies served men and women.

Historically, traditional patriarchies have manifested in numerous cultures as a response to the Neolithic Revolution. We now take for granted agriculture, domestication of animals, and the modern state apparatus, but these developments shaped gender roles for over 6,000+ years to the benefit of men and women. Since the survival of a family relied on producing healthy progeny, and birth control methods barely encompassed lamb intestines and natural abortifacients, women survived into adulthood in a nearly perpetual state of pregnancy. This left the task of managing the land to the husband. His physical prowess also made him susceptible to serving in the defense of the state when no such demands were rested at the feet of women. Keep in mind historical battles were usually anything from tame: the great general Hannibal is thought to have lost nearly 40,000 men in his march through the Alps, and many of the remaining forces from Carthage died in a bitter campaign through Italy the following year even as he decimated Rome's generals. The numbers are far from accurate, but we can be certain that the overwhelming casualties to war and famine were men, not women. Because these economic and political responsibilities were decidedly pegged on one sex, the state granting men political superiority to women in legal representations only makes sense. Herein lies yet another deception of feminism: the belief that men had it "better." In certain societies, the task of feeding one's family was entirely the responsibility of the husband. You see this enshrined in Islamic law: women could still earn an income, but none of their money is subject to the family's needs. In many European jurisdictions, if a wife or daughter misbehaved, her male protector would be legally held accountable. Many historians believe the craze of "witchcraft" trials was partially a response to the problem of female homicide and infanticide.

Gynocentricism is not an appendage to traditional patriarchies; it is foundational to how society operated until the 20th century with the victory of the industrial age. Feminism does not teach history like this because feminism relies on the false notion that women were oppressed for thousands of years, forgetting that the normal male had NO contemporary political liberties beyond possibly owning property, and even that was irrevocably subject to the demands of the state. Men had many more responsibilities to society than women. That is why women, feminists included, are so hard-pressed to give up their gynocentric privileges.

Feminism is about cleaving patriarchy and gynocentricism, but like a squirrel rummaging through its collection of nuts, the feminist hopes to keep all aspects of gynocentric culture that benefit her. Our brothers in the MRA forums are fighting to dispose of both entirely. Whether they succeed or not isn't really the concern of a MGTOW. We're aware that the entire situation is poo poo.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

women have never suffered more than men. the leisure gender.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Does that mean that MtF trans people are just wanting to go on a proverbial vacation?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Does that mean that MtF trans people are just wanting to go on a proverbial vacation?

do not worry about such petty things, when we perfect and master the technology of the sexbot and the artificial uterus, the only thing they will be worth is their ovaries and ovums, nothing more and nothing less, I can assure you that once we already have those 2 things working then it will be impossible for a woman to be worth of something besides giving her ovum for the survival of the human race...but when we solve that problem then we can wipe them off, but for now I suggest you to wait for now and save some popcorn for the future. which will be from now to 2050.

So full and actual sex change technology (down to the chromosones) will also be likely...but I predict we will see gestation tourism. Affluent men doing a year as a woman to have a "extra special" offspring with more status than the usual synthwombs. Rich people poo poo.

Also that mortality curve will get flatter and flatter. When people are living to 140... everyone will have time to grow into a bitter old curmudgeon. Even the feminists might grow into wisdom.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Should female circumcision be legalized? (self.MGTOW)
submitted 6 hours ago by Mutamba_zimbabwe

Hello, black mgtow here.

It's always been an African tradition to circumcise girls, all our religions, tribes, and races do it. It is in fact good for girls because it stops them from committing adultery and paternity fraud. The girls will later be grateful they are circumcised cause they know it makes them loyal wives and devoted mothers. Plus the clitoris is not that important to women anyway cause women only have sex as an exchange for money or resources. Orgasms are not at all important to women like they are to us, that's why when western women talk about female circumcision being awful they only bring up how it might cause infections or how painful the procedure itself is, cause they don't see orgasms as something worth whining about, a woman's brain is fundementally different from a man's when it comes to sex.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Hello, black mgtow here.

It's always been an African tradition to circumcise girls, all our religions, tribes, and races do it. It is in fact good for girls because it stops them from committing adultery and paternity fraud. The girls will later be grateful they are circumcised cause they know it makes them loyal wives and devoted mothers. Plus the clitoris is not that important to women anyway cause women only have sex as an exchange for money or resources. Orgasms are not at all important to women like they are to us, that's why when western women talk about female circumcision being awful they only bring up how it might cause infections or how painful the procedure itself is, cause they don't see orgasms as something worth whining about, a woman's brain is fundementally different from a man's when it comes to sex.
:stare:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Hello, black mgtow here.

This is the one that broke me.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hello, black mgtow here.

loving hell

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm glad he's a mgtow

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Hello, black mgtow here.

I really hope that with a username like Mutamba_zimbabwe that this is a troll post on reddit.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Hello, black mgtow here.

I keep waiting for MGTOW to actually Go Their Own Way instead of relentlessly, bitterly, creepily whining about the evils of women nonstop.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I always parse this as MTGOX, the failed Bitcoin exchange.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Byzantine posted:

I always parse this as MTGOX, the failed Bitcoin exchange.

I imagine there's significant overlap.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Guilty Spork posted:

I keep waiting for MGTOW to actually Go Their Own Way instead of relentlessly, bitterly, creepily whining about the evils of women nonstop.

No, see, it's very important that everyone knows they're alone because it's their choice, not because they're vile, repugnant garbage that no one would ever date, let alone have sex with.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Hello, black mgtow here.

Jesus Christ :prepop:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hello, black mgtow here.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

the problem isn't female sexuality, it's female retardation.

you make a strong case though, i wouldn't necessarily be opposed to a society that has this as a norm. i think the main problem with the female psyche is the propensity towards thrill seeking, obsession with highs and lows. if you cut off(pun half intended) a source of cheap dopamine for her then she can have a more balanced life, some of the Buddha poo poo.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Watch these anti-rape people get rek'd!

http://imgur.com/gallery/oHadnXN

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Gaunab posted:

Watch these anti-rape people get rek'd!

http://imgur.com/gallery/oHadnXN

I'm not sure what's going on here or even if that's a good metaphor for sex/rape. I'm guessing no.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Funnyjunk is the inverse imgur. Rascist poo poo gets memed and posted and everyone applauds it in the comments.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Funnyjunk is the inverse imgur. Rascist poo poo gets memed and posted and everyone applauds it in the comments.

No, that's just imgur

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

BJPaskoff posted:

I'm not sure what's going on here or even if that's a good metaphor for sex/rape. I'm guessing no.

That's Lauren Southern, a journalist for The Rebel, which appears to be Canada's answer to Glenn Beck's Blaze network, and she's insinuating that she would absolutely violate journalistic ethics to prove a point.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

unwantedplatypus posted:

No, that's just imgur

People actually, y'know, argue against it in the comments on imgur at least.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

the problem isn't female sexuality, it's female retardation.

you make a strong case though, i wouldn't necessarily be opposed to a society that has this as a norm. i think the main problem with the female psyche is the propensity towards thrill seeking, obsession with highs and lows. if you cut off(pun half intended) a source of cheap dopamine for her then she can have a more balanced life, some of the Buddha poo poo.

Man, you really put us all to shame, you know that, right?

I'm slowly building up a bookmark album "Racism on Imgur" with posts and comments. Hopefully to just poo poo it all out in one mega post on Imgur/Imgur forums and sees what happens. If it's anything like the blog post cataloging every rape/death threat Anita got then they'll probably end up blaming me for it.

Edit:

Ohaha

Ularg has a new favorite as of 09:40 on Jul 18, 2016

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Ularg posted:

Man, you really put us all to shame, you know that, right?

I'm slowly building up a bookmark album "Racism on Imgur" with posts and comments. Hopefully to just poo poo it all out in one mega post on Imgur/Imgur forums and sees what happens. If it's anything like the blog post cataloging every rape/death threat Anita got then they'll probably end up blaming me for it.

Edit:

Ohaha

FYI: LoB's shtick is only ever posting terrible posts from other forums without context or quotes. So your just arguing at a post from who knows where and god knows when.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Crain posted:

FYI: LoB's shtick is only ever posting terrible posts from other forums without context or quotes. So your just arguing at a post from who knows where and god knows when.

Who is arguing?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Who is arguing?

Whoops. My misread. Read it as "wow you sure shamed us".

It's too early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Oh man. :allears: This is just.. there is so much happening in this video you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY