Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gazza....what a miserable existence :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

it's loving gazza? bloody hell

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
That's a 49-year old man.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
At least it wasn't the drivers side

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

bloody hell, that is a really sad sight :(

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I want to go back to the time when Gazza popping his old chap out was funny rather than depressing

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
It's still pretty funny.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
post the nudes:dukedoge:

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Give him the England job!

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene
Ha ha ha Gazza.

I'm saving that picture.

What do you say, the best English mid-fielder since ....

ha ha ha ha

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Just put him down already

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

TheBigAristotle posted:

That's a 49-year old man.

Holy poo poo

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star Error posted:

I want to go back to the time when Gazza popping his old chap out was funny rather than depressing

Same thing that'll make you laugh will make you cry.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gazza :(

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
He's gone full Jim Lahey and The Sun is still The Sun.

Xabi fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jul 13, 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/16/football-league-investigates-nottingham-forest-takeover-bid-banned-tycoon

Because he's only banned as part of his bail conditions he might be able to buy nottingham forest lol

quote:

Forest’s owner, the Kuwaiti businessman Fawaz al-Hasawi, who has advanced loans of £67m in only four years of ownership but steered the club to 16th in the Championship last season, has for weeks been in talks to sell a majority stake to Evangelos Marinakis, the owner of the Greek champions Olympiakos.

Yet the questions over this proposed sale, which is understood to be close to conclusion, could hardly be more urgent. Marinakis is currently banned from involvement in any football administration in Greece, and the subject of a major criminal prosecution, in which he is accused of seeking to control Greek football by criminal means, including bribery and blackmail.

Marinakis was named as a key target in a 173-page report by the Athens prosecutor last April, which alleged that he sought with others “to absolutely control Greek football’s fate by the methods of blackmailing and fraud”. More than a year on he remains charged with five criminal offences, including being involved in blowing up a bakery owned by a referee, Petros Konstantineas, now an MP for the ruling Syriza party. The prosecution, which follows the previous Koriopolis match-fixing scandal in which Marinakis is understood to have been cleared, is said to be due for a verdict soon. Marinakis denies any wrongdoing.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The managing director of Oxford United has been found dead at the training ground! Who dood it?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I'm going to watch them play Leicester Tuesday and between that and Lester selling all the good players it'll be poo poo. Rip

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What was the name of the man?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Sounds like the plot of a Steve Bruce football detective book.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jul/16/football-league-investigates-nottingham-forest-takeover-bid-banned-tycoon

Because he's only banned as part of his bail conditions he might be able to buy nottingham forest lol

This is amazing, its like Forrest said 'We see your fuckup county and raise you an omnishambles'

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

julian assflange posted:

The managing director of Oxford United has been found dead at the training ground! Who dood it?

Football killed him op

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
football is death

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Ewar Woowar posted:

Football killed him op

Football is dead as well, it couldn't have done it

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Former Roma and Real Madrid fullback Cicinho reveals that he was an alcoholic. Unfortunately football Italia swept the best piece out of the news, he told ESPN Brazil that after 18 caipirinhas and 14 beers he met Jesus Christ (Italian source)

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Gigi Galli posted:

Former Roma and Real Madrid fullback Cicinho reveals that he was an alcoholic. Unfortunately football Italia swept the best piece out of the news, he told ESPN Brazil that after 18 caipirinhas and 14 beers he met Jesus Christ (Italian source)

Hell, I'd hope so after all of that.

Incidentally, would that night out be considered a half or a full "Adriano"...?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
You won't believe this, but a football player has been filmed having sex with another friend in the room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705521/Distraught-Liverpool-star-Nathaniel-Clyne-calls-police-sex-tape-leaked-internet.html

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Where's the video

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

trem_two posted:

You won't believe this, but a football player has been filmed having sex with another friend in the room.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705521/Distraught-Liverpool-star-Nathaniel-Clyne-calls-police-sex-tape-leaked-internet.html

They're incapable of having sex with a woman without another man being involved.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

They're incapable of having sex with a woman without another man being involved.

Look at the triangles, man. The triangles.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i hope everyone at liverpool calls him nate dogger now

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

Look at the triangles, man. The triangles.

new triangles emerging

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

An arrest warrant has been issued for Hakan Sukur as he's believed to be a Gulenist, which after the attempted coup in Turkey makes him "a member of an armed terrorist organization".

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Haven't heard that name for a while, and now probably we'll never hear about him again.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
wow, shameful grammar

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hard to disagree with much there. Homoaexuality has increased in visibility in th media and IRL and he's spot on about jess and whitney too.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
2011/2012 celebrity twitter is a goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's funny to me that some buttsalt caremad Liverpool fan dug those tweets up.