Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

it's a fun game

also quite bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
high noon is kind of crap if the mcree is far away in an open area and you arent using a hero with a mobility option to escape

this hardly happens tho if at all

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

maybe the player would have more fun trying a different play style tho

Do you play the suicide bomber character?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

CrashCat posted:

it's a fun game

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

CrashCat posted:

it's a fun game

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kill: Junkrat
gently caress: Mercy
Marry: Mei :3:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why'd you want to marry that psycho. shed end up putting ice in your brain

Kill: Dva
gently caress: Widowmaker
Marry: Winston

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Kill mae
gently caress mae
Marry tjorborn

He'd work hard on that marriage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

it's a fun game

also quite bad

yeah but mostly good

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0iU4MeL-8U

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Putty posted:

high noon is kind of crap if the mcree is far away in an open area and you arent using a hero with a mobility option to escape

this hardly happens tho if at all

Deadeye charges really fast because it mostly is a zoning ult

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Kill: Tracer
gently caress: Tracer
Marry: Tracer's Butt

e: not sure if I should switch gently caress and marry

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Playin the gently caress outta this on Xbox One. Add me GBS. Gamertag: AlexJimiThing

I feel like every time I die it's either Zenyatta or Junkrat.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've never had a big problem hitting Lucio's. But the only characters I ever chase him down with usually have some crutch to make shooting a bit easier. Like D.Va never had to reload, and Winston is literally just point-in-general-direction and shoot. Same for characters with explosive like Zarya's RMB or all of Junkrat.

I can't imagine trying to kill him as McCree without a lucky grenade/FTH though.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Twelve Batmans posted:

I've never had a big problem hitting Lucio's. But the only characters I ever chase him down with usually have some crutch to make shooting a bit easier. Like D.Va never had to reload, and Winston is literally just point-in-general-direction and shoot. Same for characters with explosive like Zarya's RMB or all of Junkrat.

I can't imagine trying to kill him as McCree without a lucky grenade/FTH though.

Lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
why is everyone drawing overwatch characters as constantly loving each other yet living in a conventional nuclear family dynamic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
internet

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

oh no

oh yes

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm the tactical hot pants.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Chinatown posted:

yeah but mostly good
Good like an amazing dessert

You enjoy the gently caress out of it and want to tell your friends but ultimately they laugh at you because you're fat and then you die of diabetes

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I AM THE TOILET posted:

why is everyone drawing overwatch characters as constantly loving each other yet living in a conventional nuclear family dynamic
They don't need psychiatry, they have healguns

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I don't know, but all these people who call 76 "the dad" are at once both goofy and creepy.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I AM THE TOILET posted:

The Aristocrats

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Germstore posted:

I'm the tactical hot pants.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

is the game good yet

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

they should nerf Lucio to 175 hp or do something to make him more vulnerable idk

he has 12.5 hp regen per second with crossfade FYI

it's called roadhog

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

HardDisk posted:

is the game good yet

it's

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Do nothing = 4 gold medals.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

PoTG would be cooler if it used third person cameras IMO.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

HardDisk posted:

is the game good yet
reply hazy, ask again later

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

HardDisk posted:

is the game good yet

remember in the 80s when Bad meant Good, well if it's like that but in reverse then absolutely yes.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

overwatch is lloyd dobler holding his boom box over his head outside your window but the boom box is playing the first 5 years of now thats what i call music

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

how can it be good if its trash. checkmate :smuggo:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

HardDisk posted:

is the game good yet

let me answer this for you, nope

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i have fun by deliberately not playing well until someone loses it and calls me a bad word and then i screencap 'em and send it to blizz

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

quote:

And I really have to get something off my chest people. I don’t have a problem with these skins, in fact I adore them. Please just chill with me for a second while I explain.

The biggest issue I see here is people (who usually arn’t ndn, let alone from pac nw tribes) yelling about cultural appropriation. Which good! I’m glad people are on guard for it! But it’s entirely possible that Pharah’s father was Eyak/Tlingit/Haida/Tsimshian or from another closely related Pacific Northwest tribe, so we can’t really call that yet. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was.

Most importantly, speaking as an Eyak. Which is all I can do despite Tlingit/Haida/Tsimshian being so closely related, our tribe’s relationship with cultural appropriation is uh, not exactly the norm.

The last Eyak fluent speaker died in 2008, her name was Chief Marie Smith Jones and she was also the last full-blooded Eyak on Earth. The very last. Please appreciate Eyak culture. It’s the only way it’s going to survive. There’s less than 500 of us remaining, and we’re scattered more and more every year. Families I grew up with in Alaska converted to Catholicism. The military took my family across the globe and left us an entire continent away. The language I learned at the dinner table in 1998 now almost exclusively exists on those cassette tapes my white father recorded that night and in reconstructive attempts from a French academic that studied our language from halfway across the globe.

It sucks poo poo guys, it really does.

When I first saw the Thunderbird skin I cried, I cried for an hour. Because Overwatch is huge. It will live on for years if not decades. And there’s Pharah with her hair in braids I haven’t seen my mother wear in over a decade. Wearing the colors that remind me of a home I no longer have. Embodying a mythic figure that I trusted to protect me during Y2K and sought out constellations in the sky for.
nobody cried for an hour after seeing a cartoon rocket woman dressed like a totem pole i loving promise you

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Otisburg posted:

Kill: Junkrat
Marry: Mei :3:

gently caress off Junkrat owns

Kill: Hanzo
Marry: Pharah

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Kill: genji
gently caress: genji
Marry: genji

No particular order

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I AM THE TOILET posted:

nobody cried for an hour after seeing a cartoon rocket woman dressed like a totem pole i loving promise you
would be pretty funny if they just got the design off a random back issue of Nat Geo or something and had no loving clue whatsoever

still a good pasta cause who the gently caress is gonna check on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi i'm an eskimo just saying i approve of mei fyi culturally accurate but also thoughtful and maybe even improving my culuture now that we r linked to a video game

• Locked thread