Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

V-Men posted:

I way prefer the setting to Lost Galaxy than Gingaman

Also Lord Zedd is a better (or at the very least, more entertaining) villian than the entirety of the Gorma tribe from Dairanger. I perfer RPM to Go-Onger as well (and this is coming from someone who loved both Carranger and Akibaranger). Go-Onger isn't terrible mind you, but I just think RPM had the better story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ninja Steel will probably be better than Nin2 simply because it's such a low bar to clear.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Misao continues to be an annoying goober who seems to have only two modes: 110% and 0%

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think Zeo is better than Ohranger just because Zeo never really fell off the rails like Ohranger had to.

Time Force and Time Ranger are loving interchangeable though one DOES have Bennett from Commando as the main villain...

I personally prefer the style of MMPR season 1 over Zyuranger, though I also freely admit I do not like children of the week plots and that MMPR season 1 is at its worst when it's copying Zyuranger stories. When MMPR Season 1 is doing its own original stuff, mostly involving Tommy, it's pretty great Mind season 1 has a huge advantage over any other PR season in regards to comparing it to the Sentai

Zyu2 footage. There is so much Mighty Moprhing specific footage made for Power Rangers that Sentai simply does not have.

It's worth watching for that alone. MMPR season 2 is just an utter mess of a series due to the production but Lord Zedd is, hands down, one of the best Toku villains ever. Japanese or American, he is right at the goddamn top. I seriously want a Lord Zedd figuart.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Man, I could not disagree more. The Burai plot is several thousand times better than the Tommy plot and I say this as someone with a ton of nostalgia for MMPR who first saw Zyuranger recently. Zyuranger is better in almost every way.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Man, I could not disagree more. The Burai plot is several thousand times better than the Tommy plot and I say this as someone with a ton of nostalgia for MMPR who first saw Zyuranger recently. Zyuranger is better in almost every way.

I like the super hero stuff of MMPR more than the fantasy stuff of Zyuranger honestly.

Like the entire thing with the return of Tommy is loving gold and is a plot line that couldn't have been done if they just followed what Zyuranger was doing.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Burkion posted:

I like the super hero stuff of MMPR more than the fantasy stuff of Zyuranger honestly.

Like the entire thing with the return of Tommy is loving gold and is a plot line that couldn't have been done if they just followed what Zyuranger was doing.

I remember being so fuckin hype about the White Ranger storyline as a kid. I can't remember which magazine I first read about it in. I was subscribed to all those dumb kid magazines because I was a little bookworm (Disney Adventure, Nickelodeon Magazine, Zoobooks), and it must have been either Disney or Nickelodeon that had this whole like "WHO IS THE WHITE RANGER" expose, with like cagey pictures of just part of the suit and stuff, and that was like crack for my kid brain.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Burkion posted:

I think Zeo is better than Ohranger just because Zeo never really fell off the rails like Ohranger had to.

Time Force and Time Ranger are loving interchangeable though one DOES have Bennett from Commando as the main villain...

The main difference between Time Force and Timeranger is that the latter is much, much bleaker. There is not a single character in that show that ends up with anything close to a happy ending, though I suppose Domon(TimeYellow) comes the closest (basically, think Kamen Rider Faiz only with likeable characters).

As for Zyuohger, I hope Misao ends up growing out of this little phase of his eventually as this has the potential to get really irritating after a while.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 18, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Everybody loves Tommy, but when you actually watch Season 1, he's really kinda not good at being a ranger when he's the Green Ranger. Dude's always getting lost or outsmarted by Putties of all things. And I know that's because of not much Green footage, but for some reason, Toei decided not to provide much Green footage in Zyu2, and when Tommy got his Green powers back, it still happens.

Then I guess he becomes White and the pact is sealed.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mikeycp posted:

Nothing for non-huge files though?

I'm p sure o-t has done batches but he BR rips are just so pretty it's worth the hard drive space

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Literally The Worst posted:

I'm p sure o-t has done batches but he BR rips are just so pretty it's worth the hard drive space

They've only batched the first 25, unfortunately/ :(

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Waffleman_ posted:

Everybody loves Tommy, but when you actually watch Season 1, he's really kinda not good at being a ranger when he's the Green Ranger. Dude's always getting lost or outsmarted by Putties of all things. And I know that's because of not much Green footage, but for some reason, Toei decided not to provide much Green footage in Zyu2, and when Tommy got his Green powers back, it still happens.

Then I guess he becomes White and the pact is sealed.

I guess they were going off of the assumption that Tommy's powers were failing so they ran with that.

But yeah it's kind of hilarious how Tommy starts out as one of the most doofy absent minded motherfuckers and then he gets the White Ranger powers and becomes the ubermench.

The really funny thing about the White Ranger stuff, that just contributes to how much of a shitshow Season 2 was behind the scenes, was that they included him purely to be able to use stock footage- and then they couldn't actually use the stock footage because KibaRanger was nothing like Tommy and often did stuff they just could not use.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

In fact, I'm pretty sure the only usable footage they had of him was his debut fight (which wasn't even his first fight in Dairanger) and when he was in the cockpit of his zord. Otherwise, every time he appeared was in American footage.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Yeah, wasn't Kibaranger like super childish and impish? I don't remember much about Dairanger.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kibaranger was a literal child, yes.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'm kind of in love with season 2 because holy poo poo it should have gotten the show cancelled. Every single possible thing that could have gone wrong did and it was pretty wonderful.

It also showed some aspects, once things started not being totally hosed, of what made early season 3 great- sheer batshit insanity and a willingness to do whatever the gently caress they could.

I wish more toku series would be willing to do just loving insane things like having a massive marriage ceremony that has all of the old monsters show up or have a hero get randomly thrown back in time and meet wild west counterparts of themselves.

And one thing season 2 gave us over Dairanger

It had better original giant robot battles. loving Christ Dairanger why are your zord fights poo poo.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
My favorite thing about Season 2 is how bootleg all the American footage looks. Ranger suits have like visible velcro and big ol' buckles on the seams of the helmets. There's some of that in Season 1, too, like any time you see American footage of the Green Ranger, like in Zordon's place, his armor breastplate is clearly just made of quilted gold fabric instead of rubber or something.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Burkion posted:

I wish more toku series would be willing to do just loving insane things like having a massive marriage ceremony that has all of the old monsters show up or have a hero get randomly thrown back in time and meet wild west counterparts of themselves.

Those both sounds like things that happen pretty regularly in super sentai to be honest. Like Jetman has a plot where Yellow Owl goes back to caveman times and multiple shows have Monster Weddings.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Burkion posted:

I think I'm kind of in love with season 2 because holy poo poo it should have gotten the show cancelled. Every single possible thing that could have gone wrong did and it was pretty wonderful.

It also showed some aspects, once things started not being totally hosed, of what made early season 3 great- sheer batshit insanity and a willingness to do whatever the gently caress they could.

And one thing season 2 gave us over Dairanger

It had better original giant robot battles. loving Christ Dairanger why are your zord fights poo poo.

If I recall properly Dairanger's director hated the whole Mecha concept so only included the absolute bare minimum required to not get fired

Kinda like how Faiz, Kiva, and OOO were all directed by people who clearly didn't care about the whole "need to push the merchandise" aspects to Toku, leading to all three shows having their gimmicks horribly underused(and in OOO case it having possibly the worst fight choreography of the entire franchise)

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Those both sounds like things that happen pretty regularly in super sentai to be honest. Like Jetman has a plot where Yellow Owl goes back to caveman times and multiple shows have Monster Weddings.

Actually not really.

What I'm talking about is a bit more than just time travel plots because those will crop up. MMPR season 2 just has a story where Kimberly is sent back in time and runs into the ancestors of her friends, where we learn about the weird heritage of Rocky, and they all become cowboy versions of the MMPR. They have scarves, Power Ranger-ified cowboy boots, six shooters that are also laser guns, the weird tassel thing on the side of the pants

ANd some smarter things, like none of the Wild West Rangers having morphers because they didn't transform with those, just the coins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LosOzq1hyFI

Seriously it's great and I wish they could have done more like this. I love variations of suits like this. All of this was made possible by Lord Zedd, the most convoluted motherfucker in toku history.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

And of course Tommy is some Clint Eastwood Man With No Name bullshit.

And it's also kinda awkward because Tommy is revealed to have Native American ancestry in a later season.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Waffleman_ posted:

And of course Tommy is some Clint Eastwood Man With No Name bullshit.

And it's also kinda awkward because Tommy is revealed to have Native American ancestry in a later season.

Look, Tommy's ancestor either was Native American or had kids with them

Rocky's ancestor, Rocko, straight up mentions his misadventures in Mexico which explains the question of what is up with Rocky.

The really awkward thing is that we learn of Tommy's Native American heritage during the exact same storyline they prep him to become the Red Ranger. It's at that point where you know they really were not thinking things through

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Burkion posted:

Actually not really.

What I'm talking about is a bit more than just time travel plots because those will crop up. MMPR season 2 just has a story where Kimberly is sent back in time and runs into the ancestors of her friends, where we learn about the weird heritage of Rocky, and they all become cowboy versions of the MMPR. They have scarves, Power Ranger-ified cowboy boots, six shooters that are also laser guns, the weird tassel thing on the side of the pants

ANd some smarter things, like none of the Wild West Rangers having morphers because they didn't transform with those, just the coins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LosOzq1hyFI

Seriously it's great and I wish they could have done more like this. I love variations of suits like this. All of this was made possible by Lord Zedd, the most convoluted motherfucker in toku history.

... I'm not really seeing what is significantly different here? I was aware of the plot you mentioned, it just doesn't strike me as particularly unique or special.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

... I'm not really seeing what is significantly different here? I was aware of the plot you mentioned, it just doesn't strike me as particularly unique or special.

Did any of the time travel plots in Sentai result in random people becoming time period appropriate versions of the Rangers?

Because that's what I'm stressing was cool to see. They didn't just go back in time, we got a different set of Ranger suits. Modified but unique. They went to the extra effort to cowboy them up even when they really didn't need to.

Just seeing different people in the Ranger suits is cool in and of itself. And it's an idea of what they wanted to do with Season 2, and was doing with Season 3 until the steam ran out of the engines there. Just really elaborate and insane plots on a micro budget without any of the experience to actually pull it off.

If you still don't think that's cool then I don't know what to say.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Power Rangers is goddamn ridiculous and I love it

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Burkion posted:

Did any of the time travel plots in Sentai result in random people becoming time period appropriate versions of the Rangers?

Because that's what I'm stressing was cool to see. They didn't just go back in time, we got a different set of Ranger suits. Modified but unique. They went to the extra effort to cowboy them up even when they really didn't need to.

Just seeing different people in the Ranger suits is cool in and of itself. And it's an idea of what they wanted to do with Season 2, and was doing with Season 3 until the steam ran out of the engines there. Just really elaborate and insane plots on a micro budget without any of the experience to actually pull it off.

If you still don't think that's cool then I don't know what to say.

I can name a lot of sentai plots where they do goofy things to the costumes, yes. It doesn't strike me as particularly unique. v:shobon:v I guess I'm just missing what is so unique about this plot to you.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

No, I can't say I'm a fan.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

Aside from actors leaving, which I simply accepted because most of them were 22-23 (their ages were listed in the TV Guide feature for season 2) and weren't going to look vaguely like teens for long, I guess I never noticed.

What I remember about season 2 is how my first ever 'god, I wish I could watch raw stock footage' moment came when they started making Serpentera a semi-regular thing. It's first appearance was clipped all to hell so obviously that a 13 year old (yes I was too old for the show when it launched, who cares) who could easily buy into the silly action and repetitive footage could tell.

(steps on turtle containing "Jason")
(eyes go out for no reason)
"Go ahead and SHIVER IN YOUR SHELL, RED RENJA!"
(foot comes off turtle in reverse play of previous footage, turtle walks away)

If the Gold Ranger never happened that would have been everyone's last memory of Jason.
I still want to sit down and watch Dairanger for the ridiculously enormous mega-dragon who walks among the tiniest cities and whose foot is apparently the size of the Dairanger robo. That was a seriously impressive model.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Just a warning about Dairanger

They used every scrap of footage that existed for Serpentara. Dairanger's robot footage was utterly abysmal. The original Zord battles in season 2 and 3 were more involved and more exciting.

As for the problems with season 2, they're pretty laborious. First, they were running right out of Zyu2 footage and it cost too much to produce more. Second, they HAD to use the DaiRanger footage regardless because that was what the Zords fought. Though, often times they'd use the last of the Zyu2 footage and then have to cobble together a Zord fight using a totally different Zord that never fought the monsters in the footage....which no joke, tended to be about on the same level as the actual DaiRanger footage.

So some episodes you had the Rangers never actually fighting the monsters, and then a lovely zord fight, and other episodes you had the Rangers fight the monsters and a lovely Zord fight.

They also started doing way more original footage which had its growing pains. Then half of the cast ups and leaves without even finishing their VO work for the next few episodes and they have to effectively stall out the entire season for five episodes to scramble and fix that. After that they finally start getting into a new groove, FINALLY get some of the monster suits and the Zord suits and such- and then the movie happened. The movie that forced the entire production to be moved to Australia, which required the Ranger actors to literally miss an entire episode of filming. The Wedding Part 2 never features the Rangers out of their morphed forms because they could not get the actors to film anything for the episode.

It was a goddamn nightmare behind the scenes.

All the while absolute gold was being thrown around in the form of Lord Zedd and his never ending convoluted plans of victory.

Every single Lord Zedd plan involved either divide and conquer, turning one or all of them evil, making evil Rangers to oppose them, time travel, bringing out an army of monsters, or any combination of the above including all of them multiple times.

Lord Zedd's schemes get so full of themselves that on several occasions the dude just forgets to make a monster and throws one down as an afterthought.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Huh, I forgot the movie poo poo happened during the second season. I thought it was the extended pre-Zeo "hey, let's turn everybody into kids for two weeks and introduce a whole different team of heroes who ARE NOT EVEN CREDITED IN THE OPENING THEME."

I'm just getting old. The Wedding was okay because it had more Serpentera plus also FINALLY using more than one monster at a time. The fact that it all ended in a flurry of generic sword swipes at nothing in particular and Tiger Hadoukens fired into nowhere followed by hard cuts to monsters exploding was not that big a deal. v:shobon:v I knew what they were doing, but I didn't care.

Season 2 started at the peak of the show's fad status, debuting in prime time immediately after The Simpsons (a repeat, but still.) Even all the weird poo poo they were doing wasn't going to get it cancelled.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jul 20, 2016

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Craptacular! posted:

Huh, I forgot the movie poo poo happened during the second season. I thought it was the extended pre-Zeo "hey, let's turn everybody into kids for two weeks and introduce a whole different team of heroes who ARE NOT EVEN CREDITED IN THE OPENING THEME."

I'm just getting old. The Wedding was okay because it had more Serpentera plus also FINALLY using more than one monster at a time. The fact that it all ended in a flurry of generic sword swipes at nothing in particular and Tiger Hadoukens fired into nowhere followed by hard cuts to monsters exploding was not that big a deal. v:shobon:v I knew what they were doing, but I didn't care.

Season 2 started at the peak of the show's fad status, debuting in prime time immediately after The Simpsons (a repeat, but still.) Even all the weird poo poo they were doing wasn't going to get it cancelled.

Oh I agree. Again, I love Season 2. I really wish we could have gotten the season 2 they seemed to have wanted to make. The season 2 that featured insane time travel plots every other episode and Evil Rangers galore while a horde of monsters invaded every five episodes.

I just find it amazing MMPR survived season 2.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Burkion posted:

Oh I agree. Again, I love Season 2. I really wish we could have gotten the season 2 they seemed to have wanted to make. The season 2 that featured insane time travel plots every other episode and Evil Rangers galore while a horde of monsters invaded every five episodes.
I don't remember that, I do remember that it was basically Tommy getting singled out and beaten down regularly. (Edit: Oh, I remember, THOSE evil rangers. The ones that bought their costume at the knockoff Halloween store.)

Those first few episodes were really weird to watch when they first aired because you're up at 8:30 at night and Zedd is covered in slime and turning the room red and disposing of season 1 mainstays left and right, seemingly able to do everything by simply pointing at the mural of the world on the wall and getting as close to a win with one episode as Rita needed three.

Combined with the late hour it seemed for about the first 20 minutes that someone had hijacked your favorite campy show and was going into Roland Emmerich territory with it. Everything blows up and people look sad, while a guy that looked like Darth Vader laughs a lot. A friend phoned me after just to say, "I can't imagine what that guy is going to be like when he loses."

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jul 20, 2016

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Craptacular! posted:

I don't remember that, I do remember that it was basically Tommy getting singled out and beaten down regularly. (Edit: Oh, I remember, THOSE evil rangers. The ones that bought their costume at the knockoff Halloween store.)

Those first few episodes were really weird to watch when they first aired because you're up at 8:30 at night and Zedd is covered in slime and turning the room red and disposing of season 1 mainstays left and right, seemingly able to do everything by simply pointing at the mural of the world on the wall and getting as close to a win with one episode as Rita needed three.

Combined with the late hour it seemed for about the first 20 minutes that someone had hijacked your favorite campy show and was going into Roland Emmerich territory with it. Everything blows up and people look sad, while a guy that looked like Darth Vader laughs a lot. A friend phoned me after just to say, "I can't imagine what that guy is going to be like when he loses."

I think the best thing about Zedd is that he might have the best track record of any villain. He succeeds in taking back the Green Ranger powers, succeeds in destroying the season 1 Zords, succeeds in destroying the season 2 Zords AND the original powers, succeeds in destroying the Command Center and the Ninja Powers-

Dude just kicks crazy amounts of rear end across his entire tenure. He takes down the Machine Empire when the Rangers couldn't and ends up with a happy ending with his wife by his side.

All while being the super villain equivalent to Al Bundy.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I really wanted the old crew gone by the time they were riding a camper van around a rock quarry, but what they did in King For A Day was so outstanding that I forgave the directors.

I actually was digging Ohranger's weird designs, and the machine family voices were so funny that it gave them personality (aye, a Scottish robot?) Then this old stuff from previous seasons showed up and I didn't know how I felt. But then that old stuff led to things like Zedd helping the rangers and the silliest monster of the season casually defeating the Ultrazord (I think this is still the only time that's happened?) and then being warped away out of the plot for being too powerful. And then I was back into it again.

My history of PR was like seven years of "I think this sucks now, hey wait, it still rules." I followed all the way for 300-some odd epsiodes until Lightspeed Rescue when I finally walked away. And even then I didn't walk away because I was now seventeen years old, but because the idea of rangers being a matter of public knowledge thing on earth and the garbage look of the GoGoV footage seemed like such a downer after Journey's End.

You just gave me a season that doubled the size of the known universe, added CGI spaceship battles, and threw in the last season villain who got Zordon killed becoming a ranger herself as a last minute casting idea... And now I've got ParaMedic and Sea World Guy turning a fire truck into a robot? Did the Turbo people come back? Good grief.

EDIT: To keep it more on topic, Ohranger was the second time I wished I could watch a sentai show. Mostly because somebody told me that the rangers took Mondo's head and stored it somewhere. That turned out to not be quite correct, but it seemed amazing at the time that one of these shows would have the good guys do something kind of scummy, or make a bad guy the viewer should feel sympathetic for (this was before Astronema.)

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jul 20, 2016

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
To briefly escape back into the land of Burk Really Likes UltraSeven

Heisei UltraSeven, which I like to call UltraSeven Evolution, is a strange wonderful thing that I hope gets subbed one day. I'm not sure if any sub group will ever tackle it, since it's a fair bit more...involved than a normal series. And there's a chance Crunchy Roll could get it, though unlikely due to it's unique nature.

See, Heisei UltraSeven refers to the period of series from 1994 to 2002 where UltraSeven got a brand new on going series, sort of.

In 1994 he got a pair of TV movies that brought Seven back to Earth after some cataclysm in outer space, directly picking up where his own series ended and ignoring the rest of the Ultraman franchise.

In 1998 and 1999 he got two sets of continuous movies- Three across 1998, and Six across 1999, all of them feature length. They formed one continuous storyline that would lead into the 2001 to 2002 UltraSeven Evolution series, 5 episodes each about 40-ish minutes long.

This is why I like to refer to the entire series as UltraSeven Evolution for simplicity sake. All of the movies share the same story and continuity, just on a bigger scale than the TV series could provide, and build off of the themes and ideas of the original series to their logical conclusion.

They're also markedly more adult and serious than contemporary Ultra series, with far more interesting questions of complex morality. Seven has to kill a member of the Ultra Garrison to stop a monster, and ends up merging his life force with the dead body to preserve their memory, resulting in a very different kind of fusion than any other Ultraman and Host situation.

The ultimate dilemma is also pretty interesting. It puts UltraSeven entirely in the wrong- humanity is supposed to die out and allow a more peaceful race of plant based beings to rise up in their place, but Seven stands against this despite knowing that it is the will of the universe and to go against it is to break one of the most sacred of laws.

The way the series ends also ties directly into UltraSeven X in 2007 and how it ends, which is always neat.

To give an idea on the sheer difference in tone and maturity between Seven and his contemporaries, Ultraman Neos was being made at the same time as UltraSeven Evolution. Where Evolution was about loss and defying what is Right for what you believe in, and about how humanity can be evil and corrupt all on their own and get their own people killed and the consequences of your actions...

Ultraman Neos was about Alien Satan being evil and making bad things happen until Ultraman blew him up (with UltraSeven 21, AKA another UltraSeven seriously)

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Welp I just finished Double and I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DoctorWhat posted:

Welp I just finished Double and I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

I'm in the middle of rewatching/watching double with a friend and we just got up to Accels debut and I can't wait to see her reaction to the last two parter

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/TokuNation/status/755932102772662272

https://twitter.com/TokuNation/status/755933082964725760

https://twitter.com/TokuNation/status/755933136840634368

The toys look better than the movie.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
And they still don't look very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

The bright colors make them stand out more and don't look so generically washed out. The designs are still really bad though.

• Locked thread