Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It's actually a well known fact that trump knows who all the corrupt cops are and will find ways of expelling them and the crooked cops he doesn't know of once he takes office.

If you care about black lives, don't vote for Hillary "Tough on crime" "Superpredators" Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Got my shipping confirmation today!!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I need some debates! I want to watch hillary get rekt.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

I need some debates! I want to watch hillary get rekt.

Is there a schedule yet?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
haha the #nevertrump idiots got owned

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/755212231374012417

https://twitter.com/mikesacco/status/754559132225515520

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I expect to see all of you in the GOP Convention thread nightly this week.

STUMP.

FOR.

TRUMP.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY'S OFFICIAL NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS . . . .

. . . . DONALD J. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#MAGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

gently caress trump, imho.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i can openly shittalk Donald J Trump in this thread and not get punished because Boosted is a worthless coward lol

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Trump is a phoney, a fraud, and now a puppet of the Zodiac since they decide his platform, sad!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

trump poor, so what

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Forums Terrorist posted:

Trump is a phoney, a fraud, and now a puppet of the Zodiac since they decide his platform, sad!

unironically this

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

rnc =

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
Good sir Boosted, may I entreat thee, on this day of all days for a tower for someone as pitiful as I am. Trump, the anointed one, has been nominated, and I have selected this time to :toxx: for the good god emperor.

please may I also get

as my avatar too, if that is within your immense power.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Fair weather friend

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
I might not have been there since the beginning, but Trump needs the combined forces of us republicans. We might not have been there since day one of the primary, but we are with you know.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

My Imaginary BF posted:

please may I also get

as my avatar too, if that is within your immense power.

really swinging for the fences ha

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
I'll swing as hard as I can for the nominee of the republican party.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
friend ben was marvelous, as always

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan/status/753928135440273408

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
In Boosted's fiefdom there is but one law

all
shall
wear
the
hat

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everything is going to be ok Trump.

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
Things might never be okay again. They will be glorious. More glorious than you can imagine today, in much the same way you a year ago couldn't imagine the glories of today.

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
Don't imagine for a second that we are just tilting at windmills in this thread.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
donald trump has not yet reached his final form

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

if you care about black lives, don't vote for Hillary "Tough on crime" "Superpredators" Clinton.
Hillary "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security" Clinton

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Hillary "I was directly involved in the projection of American hegemonic power overseas, including advocating for the deployment of an additional 21,000 soldiers to Afghanistan in 2009 as part of a 'surge', advocating military intervention in Libya in 2011, and defending the drone program" Rodham "I also directed foreign service personnel to gather biometric data on foreign diplomats at the UN" Clinton

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
the left is as energized as the right was when Romney was running in 2012. I'm super excited.

Has mittens bowed knee to Trump at the RNC yet?

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Solid night for the RNC. It is painfully obvious which party is the party of freedom loving Americans. Of course, anyone with a brain figured that out after the Obummers said they weren't proud of their country.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump is going to triumph and it's almost pathetic to watch people try to claim plagarism lol

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It was very clearly plagiarism though. As a contributor i don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask to see a head roll.

My Imaginary BF
Jun 3, 2016

by zen death robot
there is no place for whiners on the trump train

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

god i hope thiel's speech is good

because i swear to christ, everyone else at this thing is such a loving maladjusted whitebread cuck

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i mean thiel is out of his goddamn mind, but in a good(?) way

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

this whole thing has been so low energy, does not have enough satan, does not have enough soul

REMOVE JESUS FROM YOUR HEART WELCOME THE DARKNESS OF SATAN

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

okay im all better guys peter thiel saved me

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority