Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Diamond and Silk are on C-SPAN right now, from the earlier Women for Trump meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
SOME THOUGHTS:

Everything is about 2020, the GOP just wants to rush through this cycle drop Trump, bury him, and move on.

The Mike Lee lead Cruzite rebellion was another Cruz lame go-no-where political stunt.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Joementum posted:

Diamond and Silk are on C-SPAN right now, from the earlier Women for Trump meeting.

These women are actresses right? Like one of the Wayans wrote this for them?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

were they physically there or just literally

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Diamond and Silk say Hillary hasn't created one job........ oh waaaaait..... except for that one she made Monica Lewinski create!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

scott biao is such a weird get. who in the rnc is excited about that? there's no way they don't recognize howbottom of the barrel he is and he is speaking on the first night. they couldn't get eastwood to talk to a chair again?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Reince can't keep him out!

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Joementum posted:

Diamond and Silk say Hillary hasn't created one job........ oh waaaaait..... except for that one she made Monica Lewinski create!

Stale material, boo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

scott biao is such a weird get. who in the rnc is excited about that? there's no way they don't recognize howbottom of the barrel he is and he is speaking on the first night. they couldn't get eastwood to talk to a chair again?

only thing that makes sense to me is if hes a personal friend of trump or something

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

youre in the Trump reality now, friend. Scott Baio is a huge get. people love him, we all love him. its great. id tell you more but its standing room only at this Women for Trump event and my arms are pinned to my sides by the press of the crowd.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/755160085693882368

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Cripes almighty I was gone for 2 hours for my stupid county planning commission meeting. Did a fight break out?

e: My chili has beans, no tomato in it.

what kind of terrible chili is this

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

The Puppet Master posted:

Stale material, boo

crusty, one might say

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Dude being interviewed on MSNBC just said on TV "Who has contributed the most to western civilizaton? Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the United States." Black woman sitting there did not appreciate that.

squidgee posted:

what kind of terrible chili is this

The best drat chili ever made.

VVVVV Yep, Steve King. VVVV Busy in the kitchen making curry and only heard what was said.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Holy poo poo, Rep. Steve King on MSNBC just said that no group of people has contributed more to civilization than "western civilization" (i.e. whites). Jesus christ.

paranoid randroid posted:

youre in the Trump reality now, friend. Scott Baio is a huge get. people love him, we all love him. its great. id tell you more but its standing room only at this Women for Trump event and my arms are pinned to my sides by the press of the crowd.

He runs a great law blog.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

I just pray to THE NAME OF JESUS that Biao has grown senile in his twilight years. I want a dumpster bonfire to light the week.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
gently caress YES THE TRUTH HURTS YOUR EARS LOL political correctness run rampant

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

RIP Bush dynasty, long live the Trump dynasty!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nichael posted:

Holy poo poo, Rep. Steve King on MSNBC just said that no group of people has contributed more to civilization than "western civilization" (i.e. whites). Jesus christ.

well isnt it true!!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nichael posted:

also said that non-whites contributed nothing to civilization

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Nichael posted:

I was watching out of the corner of my eye and literally said "oh no" out loud when he did it. It was loving crazy.

It's not an exaggeration, by the way, he went full racist. The rest of the panel had no idea what to say and they cut to break super fast. It was astonishing to just see the veneer ripped off for a second on live TV.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also said that non-whites contributed nothing to civilization

well the Zulus are really good early game :v:

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator
That guy modeling the "WomenVoteTrump.com" shirt on C-SPAN.

We are beyond parody.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

VanillaGorilla posted:

I was watching out of the corner of my eye and literally said "oh no" out loud when he did it. It was loving crazy.

It's not an exaggeration, by the way, he went full racist. The rest of the panel had no idea what to say and they cut to break super fast. It was astonishing to just see the veneer ripped off for a second on live TV.

Where can I find this clip

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The GOP is a white nationalist party.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Nichael posted:

Isn't Sid Meier white???

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Western Chauvinism is now very much back in style.

Get with the times guys, get with the times.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

EngineerSean posted:

Isn't Sid Meier white???

i think hes irish

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

VanillaGorilla posted:

I don't get why the panel had nothing to say. loving tell him he's a racist piece of poo poo to his face on live TV. It's such an egregious and irresponsible use of the power of the media that they let assholes say these things, and then basically don't combat it. Rep. King has an absolute right to say vile and awful things, but if you're going to give him a platform and then not point out why it's wrong, you're just complicit. It's infuriating.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Wikkheiser posted:

The GOP is a white nationalist party.
By this point why don't they just publicly own that identity and run with it?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Montasque posted:

Western Chauvinism is now very much back in style.

Get with the times guys, get with the times.

back? it never left, homes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EngineerSean posted:

Isn't Sid Meier white???

just another BAD CANADIAN

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Zyla posted:

i think hes irish

that's filthy

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

sorry if this was posted already but looks like someone's mad their boss didn't get picked

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/755137341627531267

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

agreed, deport Sid Meier

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Zyla posted:

i think hes irish

"Very unsettling." -me, a guy named Sean

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Reminder: Steve King is from a Union state and proudly flies a Confederate flag in his office. Is there a term for a reverse carpetbagger?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

gently caress YES THE TRUTH HURTS YOUR EARS LOL political correctness run rampant

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

EngineerSean posted:

"Very unsettling." -me, a guy named Sean

You're just lucky they banned whacking day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bloogan'ed

• Locked thread