Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
many johnnys
May 17, 2015

my sexual desire under affection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
How old is that guy and did people justify his date rape?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Then again we had star wars toy hoarders here when they were expecting a kid

yeah I mean it might well be fake, but it definitely wouldn't be the first child "planned" by a couple who had one or more partners not communicate honestly/adequately beforehand, or the first couple who had a partner who thought finances were subject to emotional force while simultaneously putting a high premium on status signalling

it's absolutely not implausible that some dumb guy overlooked major personality defects/red flags for several years because things were going well and life was unserious and the prospect of a baby is causing him to discover that not being on same page as his partner when it comes to finances and lifestyle is actually a huge problem that he should have addressed prior to knocking her up

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

every sentence in that one is worse than the last.
I liked the part where she actually stopped using drugs at least. :shrug:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Honestly there are some kids who absolutely deserve to be sprayed in the face with water

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Teikanmi posted:

Honestly there are some kids who absolutely deserve to be sprayed in the face with water

...Dad?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Teikanmi posted:

And some guys that absolutely deserve to be sprayed in the dick with urine

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Some background, I have met this girl about 2 months ago and we just matched so well. But she had relationship troubles with parents (they are divorced and each trying to pull daughter their way) so after about a week I asked if she wanted to stay at my place for a while since we were sleeping together like every other day. And she said yes, moved her stuff and we have been a happy happy couple even calling each other husband and wifey among friends.
Coming from a bit of bad high-school background (just finished school this year) she had access to drugs. I am pretty chill about it and do light ones in company like once in 1-3 months. She started bringing weed like once in 4 days we just smoked on the balcony and chilled together, but then came GHB.
Its hard to explain this drug since it's so different in overall feelings. You feel a bit drunk but instead of tired you feel energetic, your legs want to move and you constantly want to do stuff. It also gives super sexuality where you want to have sex non stop, have better than normal feelings and don't cum for literally hours and as I said you don't get tired so you CAN last that long.
Of course it was crazy good and we've been doing GHB once every 4 days, weed consumption stopped. Bad things happened when she moved to her parents to help around house for couple of days while I was busy at work since she took the bottle of GHB with her and been taking doses constantly. When I came to visit I took away the bottle, but of course she has hid some from me. I was pretty worried about her developing addiction as she said that she was feeling like poo poo and needed another dose. I knew when she would return back to my place I would stop the regularity and all will be OK.
Fast forward few days she moved back and we had a small party with friends. She took a medium dose prior to coming over and all was well. In a few hours she started getting sexual and we sent friends away to get some time to ourselves. Obviously I wanted to stay on the same wave so I took a medium dose, she insisted that she will take as well. Knowing how easy it is to overdose I warned her that she will OD, but hell she didn't listed.
So we were going at it for about an hour and I notice her getting quite passive and literally falling asleep. If you don't know overdose on Ghb just makes you fall into deep sleep as if you are dead. That's why it's prescribed for people with narcolepsy. And here she was dead asleep on my bed. I put her on the side in case she vomits and put an empty bucket beside her. Then it hit me, hit me hard, I wanted sex so bad and seeing her naked on the bed I did it. It felt kinda strange having sex with unconscious person, but it felt good with the drive that GHB gives you.
So as I tried to keep it quick and as I was about to finish I guess some contraction happened inside of her and literally rained piss all over the bed. It was wet everywhere. Since both me and her are about 70kg I couldn't take her off the bed alone and instead rolled her away, put some towels underneath and rolled her back on them. Then fell asleep.
Then in the morning she woke up and changed the towels, she didn't notice anything wrong and thought that we were just sweating a lot during the night. She did ask if I put the towels underneath and I said yes, you OD and piss yourself all over last night. She felt shame, like real shame. Instantly took the bedsheets and covers off the bed along with towels and told me she'd wash them all home and bring back. She said that she never ever is going to take drugs again and feels ashamed and sorry for what happened and any other guy would dump her right away.
I didn't expect such a positive outcome and kept my mouth shut. 2 weeks passed since that incident and she really did stop everything. Now it kind of bugs me that in a way what I did was wrong even though we do have regular sex and live together, but at the same time should she know? Right now it's just me and you guys.
Tldr My gf overdosed and my sexual desire under affection lead to her peeing herself. She doesn't know the cause and shame from the incident made her quit drugs. Should I keep my mouth shut?

I don't like this game anymore :ohdear:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Nazzadan posted:

And some guys that absolutely deserve to be sprayed in the dick with urine

...Mom?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
"Once every 4 days" seems oddly specific

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Holy poo poo, the kitten poisoning girl gave an update, turns out the dad actually was having the younger brother put cat hair on her despite her horrible allergies.

Didn't see that one coming

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Frosted Flake posted:

I renounced my US citizenship and became stateless

The Man without a Country

E: This story still holds up really goddamn well, wow

Jen X fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 19, 2016

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Me [18M] with my mother [38F]. She walked in on me while I was using the toilet and now she refuses to speak to me.

quote:

So basically, it's what the title says. I was using the bathroom, standing up peeing, and I dunno the bolt on the door must not have slid correctly into the lock or something, I don't even know what happened, my mother walked in on me while I was using the toilet. The toilet is dead on facing the door so my back was to her when she walked in so she couldn't have seen anything.
I am so incredibly loving confused by this. I know it sounds like a troll post but I swear to Christ it's not. Like I seriously need help what the gently caress it was just a mistake???
This was yesterday morning, we were laughing and joking before this happened, but ever since she has refused to speak to me, even when I speak to her. She told my brother it's because when she walked in on me it made her feel disgusted and she felt like I was a different person to her (not verbatim but it was along those lines)
I am so confused. Believe me reddit I would love if this was a joke or troll post but it is most certainly not.
My father reddits and I dunno if he knows my name so I'm using a throwaway. He hates my mom and I don't want him to have any ammunition against her.
tl;dr: How do I even summarise I am so confused. My mother walked in on me while I was using the bathroom and she is refusing to speak ever since.

This dude's rear end is so hosed up it ruined his relationship with his mom.

Lifetime77
May 20, 2007

Hello Bastards.
Please help me get my husband to agree to name our son after my dead ex boyfriend who I love more than him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4thrpd/my_28f_husband_27m_of_3_years_refuses_to_let_me/

quote:

I met my first boyfriend, Tom, in 10th grade. We were best friends all throughout high school and began dating the summer before we went to college at the same school. My first two years of college were the happiest, most carefree years of my life, both because of Tom and all of the other amazing people I met there. Although there was never an official proposal, all of my friends and I were suspecting that Tom and I would get married after we graduated.
About a month into our third year of college, Tom and my best friend Becky were hit by a drunk driver. They were both killed immediately; two other people in the car survived with very serious injuries. I can't even begin to describe how much it devastated my life. I went to therapy for several years afterwards and I feel like I've reached a point of acceptance. I'm still very close with Tom and Becky's families and visit them both once a year; otherwise, I have moved on.
I've been married to my current husband, Joseph, for 3 years now. He has always been a caring, gentle partner, and I've been open with him about the incident for a long time. He's always been there to offer me support and advice and he listens patiently when I speak about Tom and Becky. But on this issue, he is acting uncharacteristically stubborn and heartless.
I'm five months pregnant with our first children: twins. We just found out three weeks ago that it's a boy and a girl. I told Joseph that he can choose our children's first names, but I would like for their middle names to be Tom and Becky. He has agreed to name our daughter after Becky, but refuses to name our son after Tom. He says it's disrespectful to name his child after one of his mother's boyfriends. Several times he's asked me who I love more, Tom or him. I feel like he just doesn't understand, and arguing over this is making me feel like I'm reliving the trauma all over again. I don't want to have to choose between the two of them - I don't feel like a choice needs to be made.
I've tried to compromise with him. I suggested switching the genders around - naming our daughter an effeminate version of "Tom" and vice versa (these are fake names, obviously, it works better with the real ones) - or naming our son a variant of "Tom" but he's adamant. Am I in the wrong here? I just want to honor two people who were very special to me, but Joseph is acting like it's borderline infidelity. It's just the middle names.
What can I do to compromise? Should I relent or not?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Lifetime77 posted:

Please help me get my husband to agree to name our son after my dead ex boyfriend who I love more than him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4thrpd/my_28f_husband_27m_of_3_years_refuses_to_let_me/

most people agreeing that it's hosed up

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Gaunab posted:

Yeah, that impressed me. That was very un-/r/relationships

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Nazzadan posted:

Me [18M] with my mother [38F]. She walked in on me while I was using the toilet and now she refuses to speak to me.

This dude's rear end is so hosed up it ruined his relationship with his mom.

Why doesn't he just tell what is obviously the real truth and say she walked in on him jerking it?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

I would let it happen. What's the big deal. Middle names are only used on a portion of serious papers and are pretty worthless in general. Plus, free reign of first name. Sweet trade.

There's also something to be said for choosing your battles, and it's not like she is giving them a ridiculous name. Using "Tom" and "Becky" makes it sound like they are common first names. Being uncomfortable with it and expressing that is fine, but it's clear that it means a lot to your wife and it's not even going to be an inconvenience to you. Whining like a teenage girl straight out of a young adult romance novel with "do you love your dead ex or me more" type questions just screams "dump your pathetic husband who has no self-esteem".

Khorne fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jul 19, 2016

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lifetime77 posted:

There's a part of me that shouldn't believe this. The rest of me has seen what the Internet can do and I'm not surprised reading reading it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lifetime77 posted:

One of my coworkers is apparently named after her mom's 1970s political-lesbian ex-girlfriend, this is weirder tho

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

wait, the top comment on that thread is gilded, meaning someone purchased the poster Reddit Gold over it

Someone was so impressed with the way that guy said "please do not name your child after your dead ex-boyfriend" that they paid Reddit four dollars

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

loquacius posted:

wait, the top comment on that thread is gilded, meaning someone purchased the poster Reddit Gold over it

Someone was so impressed with the way that guy said "please do not name your child after your dead ex-boyfriend" that they paid Reddit four dollars

Glass house dude.

Reminder that people here buy each other red text avatars and poo poo all the time. Even I've had a red text bought for me for light trolling. My current avatar was also gifted by an admirer but it's rad so I've kept it all this time.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've never gotten a red text in all my years. Guess I don't troll hard enough.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah someone who was super mad at Tom Brady once bought me the same red-text avatar three times in a day, and since I was bored during a slow day at work at the time, each time I just bought my old one back within 5 minutes without commenting on it anywhere

I was mostly just curious how much money someone would be willing to spend because they were Mad About Football, turns out the answer was $30

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lifetime77 posted:

lol "I don't want to choose between them"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Zo posted:

Glass house dude.

Reminder that people here buy each other red text avatars and poo poo all the time. Even I've had a red text bought for me for light trolling. My current avatar was also gifted by an admirer but it's rad so I've kept it all this time.

Ah yes but the thing to remember about Reddit Gold is that it's one and only benefit is access to an ~exclusive~ subreddit

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Well, I am also now banned from /r/relationships for what I believe was the tamest of my 3 comments of the evening

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Khorne posted:

I would let it happen. What's the big deal. Middle names are only used on a portion of serious papers and are pretty worthless in general. Plus, free reign of first name. Sweet trade.

While you're dumb, this is a good point because the husband can go for Fucktomgladhesdead "Tom" Smith as a power move.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

Ah yes but the thing to remember about Reddit Gold is that it's one and only benefit is access to an ~exclusive~ subreddit

A subreddit filled with people whos only point in common is someone payed them for posting a rare pepe? Sounds like great thread material!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's finally happening. My [30F] husband of ten years [30M-F] is trans. We finally accepted the fact that our marriage won't survive. We have three kids. I'm heartbroken and don't know where to go from here.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

GeneX posted:

Goddamn I really feel bad for that guy.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Better to put your foot down, and not have to tell your kid he's named after a guy who managed to die before breaking up with mom for getting a handy from a stranger at a house party in '10 while high on X, and becoming his own /r/relationships thread.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

GeneX posted:

That was an amazing read

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

GeneX posted:

I want to personally thank you for linking this so that others may read it. I've been lurking GBS for a long time and this is one of the best reads I have ever been exposed to from this subforum.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I love how a 1-2 minute read gets a TLDR these days.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Laserface posted:

I love how a 1-2 minute read gets a TLDR these days.

They must be mandatory to post, I've seen threads that are like 3 sentences with a tl;dr

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

and age/gender in the title. Like 99% of these problems are solved by communication with your partner and age/sex/race has zero to do with any of it.

like being 30 and female married to a 29 year old male is irrelevant when all he talks about is wanting to gently caress other women.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

sincx posted:

[url]https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:h_zoclwa9j4J:https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4sw7t5/my_25f_family_will_not_accept_my_fiance_25m_into/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

She's 6'3". I don't think she's going to have an easy time finding someone taller than her.

Where do I sign up for the polysex thing?

EDIT: After fiddling with these weird 'murican units I take that back, she's still shorter than me. Dammit.

zakharov posted:

I've been drunk but never "bullied into a threesome" drunk.

Then you've never really been drunk.
You see, getting drunk and making horrible life-changing decisions that you'll have to deal with when you sober up is the Dark Souls of real life.

Jack Trades fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jul 19, 2016

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

CommissarRed posted:

Jesus, some of these people need to learn to just communicate better.

The thing that shocks me most about this story is that goddamned 'push presents' are a real thing :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

cyberia posted:

The thing that shocks me most about this story is that goddamned 'push presents' are a real thing :eyepop:

another stupid thing for me to ignore like fathers day and mothers day

• Locked thread